Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moonbeam3648

I really hope they are not going away and have to stay at home like the rest of us as this virus is getting worst, I live in the south east and it’s getting bad my daughter has just tested positive with no symptoms and we have just had a test fingers cross we are negative 🙏🏻 Half my family and friends have the virus now. So for the people like the inghams that think they can do what like and sod the rest of us , think again😡
Also just had an email from my sons college to say they are close till further notice🤦‍♀️
Didn't she say a few days back that they were going away?

Reactions: 4

Kstep

VIP Member
If they stay between the 23rd and the 27th its legal...not sensible but this is the minghams
True althou still advised not to but she claimed going Monday for a week and sure someone posted on here even the 5 days wouldnt take tire 3 I know alot of places are the same so have either cancelled people or like Butlins shut as people still try go 🙄

I saw fray bentos pies in home bargains today £1.49
I've never heard of this company before tattle (non UK) and now I'm 2 threads where they are mentioned non stop!
(Rvk loves daughter Freya has the nickname on here of Bentos after these amazing pies)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Littlelubaby

I've just been looking at who they subscribe to off the main account on YouTube. There's quite a few weird subscriptions, those with no videos uploaded and 0-2 subscribers. Makes me think that they're their secret accounts or something. I had to laugh as they're still subscribed to Alfie Deyes. Also Anne Marie, remember that awkward encounter?! 😂
what was the Anne Marie encounter please? I’ve not been on tattle too long so I have a very lot of catching up to do! 🤣

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
She can give her kid over for them to look after but can't go indoors with her parents. My friend has her mum look after her children after school for a few hours when she's at work and has to wait at the gate for them to come out.
That's what I told her, she was having meals with them

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
I have a confession to make.

I'm going there too. And until now, after living in Leeds my entire life, I always thought stockeld park was part of Leeds because it's at wetherby which is in Leeds. I guess it's just outside the border.

I won't eat there though if that helps my cause.
You go girl and make sure get your kids have a fab time - eat in the restaurant (much safer than the shops). I don't believe I have to tell you as a responsible adult to make sure to have wipes/hand sanitiser to clean their little hands etc (don't most parents carry that anyway).

The Inghams do what they want to do because there's no hard and fast rules. You can live in tier 3 and work in tier 2 or even tier 1. This is a virus that we have to learn to live alongside with. Take necessary precautions at all times!!

Last edited:

whatamess123

VIP Member
Sarah "we had to pay £5 a day to upload the vlog when we were abroad for 4 months, but I'm not complaining ", no, course you're not!
Obscene amount to spend on phones!!
Totally setting up at the start of the vlog, all sat on stairs 🤣🤣
WHat the dickens is in that roll? :sick:

Reactions: 3

Poppyflower800

Chatty Member
why do they make Isabelle take part in the childish stuff like the elves and Santa email when she obviously knows it’s not real? That girl needs some friends her own age
does she actually know it’s not real tho?!

Big Lazy felt the need to physically (I could have said licherly, but no) point out a scratch on her youngest daughter’s face. Not once but maybe 5 times - out came that finger. Why even bring it up? And then embarrass her further by getting her to ‘admit’ to making it worse herself & telling her not to do it again. None of that should have been on camera!

Anyone else notice that Isabelle is now mimicking Esme’s ‘Oh my’?

The Creepy one making sure to feature the new phone in the shit show... could well have got a discount as maybe the piece of crap isn’t selling well? A folding phone? 🙄
No Creepy, not jealous, but guaran-fucking-tee you would be 😉
Don’t need to beg for free stuff. Talking about money and how much you have paid is so low grade. But then everything you do is pathetic.
Look up the word insipid. That’s you. FooL.

I just posted something about that as he did feature the damn piece of trash - and the phone 🤣 in the shit show. The whole elf BS was to show how the phone works.
I think she was pointing out Islas scratch so people didn’t think she’s caught her herpes cold sore Off her mum

Vikkig

Yes
They’d be stupid to not vlog Christmas it being the most lucrative time of the year. I really hope they stay at home and do the right thing but I doubt it.

They can’t legally go away for Christmas you’re only allowed to mix on Christmas Day and can’t travel outside of your tier. No doubt they’ll come up with a way to get around it, probably have personal permission from Boris!
. The only time they're allowed to travel out of their area is on Christmas day. So them going away for the week they say will not be allowed. And if Steve and Jane are joining them it can only be on Christmas day.