Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kaci

Chatty Member
I've been reading a few comments where there have been concerns about Jace zoning out and this being described as an absent seizure. I've looked back on the vlog they mentioned that this happened and I too noticed it twice.
Has anyone else noticed this?
It is quite concerning if this is what happening.
I mean the poor boy has had a camera shoved in his face from the moment he was born. Not sure if this is connected and highly doubt Sarah and Chris have even noticed or would even care.
Could be prinnys way of trying to tell them something is up wait for click bait coming

Reactions: 3

Elle34

Chatty Member
Was this on facebook?So wish i could share it.This ,for anyone with a heart ,should make them think twice about posting tactless posts on Youtube ,or any social media.Haven`t got a heart though ,have you Sarah?
Yes it is

Reactions: 2

Gymgirl

Chatty Member
They’d be stupid to not vlog Christmas it being the most lucrative time of the year. I really hope they stay at home and do the right thing but I doubt it.

They can’t legally go away for Christmas you’re only allowed to mix on Christmas Day and can’t travel outside of your tier. No doubt they’ll come up with a way to get around it, probably have personal permission from Boris!
But as they aren't mixing with another household can they still go... It seems to be the mixing that's not allowed...

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
My husband wanted to put some up in our house, no real reason other then he likes his gadgets. I wouldnt let him, said i didnt want to be watched while im sat watching telly 😂
We have them up outside though which is just sensible.

Id hate living in that house, they are constantly being filmed.
We have them outside and one in the living room. But the one in the living room is deactivated and batteries out while home. Nice to keep an eye on our cats when we are away from home

Kate1970

VIP Member
Where’s the usual place they go to for forest holidays? I’ve been looking on the website and the one at Sherwood Forest is closed until January, the 2 in Scotland aren’t permitting guests from England or Wales, so that only leaves the one in Wales, and that closes on the 28th of December.

Edit: Just checked again and there’s more than 1 in England and they’re all open so that’s where they’ll be off to, I’m so disappointed they get to swan off on their 6th(?) holiday this year😢
Cropton? Something like that anyway 🙄

Reactions: 1