The Ingham Family #141 Kids quit school now opening advent calendars is a full-time job.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title from top voted post @Onthefence since there was no thread suggestions in first 4 pages of top liked post. (Edited to fit)

Original post “It's a good job they quit school since opening advent calendars is a full time job for them now”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What do they think tier 3 is? Full lockdown? You can still go to the hairdressers you idiot they are all open! Basically the only thing you can’t do in tier 3 is go out to eat, sit in anywhere such as Costa etc and you can’t see friends/family unless your bubbled with them. EVERYTHING else is the same basically! They are so out of touch it’s beyond a joke.

Reactions: 29
Did they break the tier 3 rules with her nana??
Possibly but Lazy would have been desperate to get her greedy little paws on pension book’s (nana’s) Christmas bonus which would be paid this week. Ten quid is ten quid and Lazy would be in hot pursuit no doubt!!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Mary Shortle is on Sarah’s insta stories hawking surplus Prinny stock. I’m not surprised no one is buying it given how expensive it is and also Prinny was forgotten about poor pup while they toured the island of Portugal and the garage forecourts of Spain.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why not move house and start fresh and let the girls start somewhere else? Where I live isn’t far from where they live and everyone is lovely x

Reactions: 14
Why not move house and start fresh and let the girls start somewhere else? Where I live isn’t far from where they live and everyone is lovely x
Steady on please. Your selling them an opportunity with your suggestion - do you really want them as your neighbours? It wouldn’t be for me 😂 and I suspect they’re incapable of changing for the better

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just finished watching DCP’s latest, oh how I wish it had been izzys bio father spilling the tea🤭.

is it just me, or has does anyone else see the similarities between the American family vloggers and the Minghams, or for that matter the amount of stepchildren that are in the vlogs? The stepchildren appear to be the cash cows for the vlogs. ☹☹☹

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Just finished watching DCP’s latest, oh how I wish it had been izzys bio father spilling the tea🤭.

is it just me, or has does anyone else see the similarities between the American family vloggers and the Minghams, or for that matter the amount of stepchildren that are in the vlogs? The stepchildren appear to be the cash cows for the vlogs. ☹☹☹
I hope Izzy dad grows a pair and starts trying to get Izzy to his to just be a normal teenager not a second mum or a baby sitter she needs it she could drop the Ingham name and use his to try and get half normal life

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Mary Shortle is on Sarah’s insta stories hawking surplus Prinny stock. I’m not surprised no one is buying it given how expensive it is and also Prinny was forgotten about poor pup while they toured the island of Portugal and the garage forecourts of Spain.
So true not the best marketing by the Inghams to “travel” for months. leave your dog behind with little mention of her, no wonder you can’t flog your overpriced prinny dogs.

If they are Nanas support bubble why don’t they have her round for dinner etc? Find it so strange they never (pre covid) have anyone round their house. I know they have no friends but they do have some seacroft family scattered nearby. Or are they too scared Katrina will steal the tele?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Everyone is lovely *because the inghams don't live there*.

Don't encourage the inghams to move somewhere else. Unless it's the moon.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
like 2 peas in a pod! #bothDogRough
Also - you’d think Sarah and Chris being “maaaaajor celebrities” they’d have acknowledged the heartbreaking death of Dame Barbara Windsor 🤦🏼‍♀️ Mind you - if Sarah reads here, I soon await a post about her 👋🏼
35D688E3-58B8-4DD3-A7CF-602AD3E65C4B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I thought the same as I was watching. When her father said how her eyes are dead on the vlog and how she’s treated just made me think of Isabelle. I don’t know what Isabelle’s father is like but sadly the big difference between Isabelle and Daniel is that Daniel still sees her Father who seems to adore her and is willing to put everything out there to fight for her.
What was offered last night by her father and the DCP will give Daniel a chance for a free and happy future and I hope she takes it.
What a fantastic bloke Josh is

like 2 peas in a pod! #bothDogRough
Also - you’d think Sarah and Chris being “maaaaajor celebrities” they’d have acknowledged the heartbreaking death of Dame Barbara Windsor 🤦🏼‍♀️ Mind you - if Sarah reads here, I soon await a post about her 👋🏼 View attachment 343804
Gottle o Geer Gottle o Geer 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought the same as I was watching. When her father said how her eyes are dead on the vlog and how she’s treated just made me think of Isabelle. I don’t know what Isabelle’s father is like but sadly the big difference between Isabelle and Daniel is that Daniel still sees her Father who seems to adore her and is willing to put everything out there to fight for her.
What was offered last night by her father and the DCP will give Daniel a chance for a free and happy future and I hope she takes it.
What a fantastic bloke Josh is

Gottle o Geer Gottle o Geer 😂😂😂
isn't the chaild called gabrielle ?

Reactions: 5
Steady on please. Your selling them an opportunity with your suggestion - do you really want them as your neighbours? It wouldn’t be for me 😂 and I suspect they’re incapable of changing for the better
I certainly wouldn't.. What if my daughter ended up going out with Jace and had those two as in-laws... Awful 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why do they keep going on about not being able to get hair cuts in tier 3? It's quite easy to look up what you can/can't do in each tier.

They go out, have they not noticed that they are all open, they must have driven by some? Or is it because when they eventually go out after dark they are all already closed for the day.

They also can't be even talking to anyone outside their household (except nana) as surely someone would have mentioned it to them!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.