Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kstep

VIP Member
I'm not sure on the rules with going away but weren't the relaxation for Christmas just about more households meeting up?
Would they be fine going away just them even with it being changed today?
No over night stays etc and not to travel etc

Reactions: 7

Candy56

VIP Member
Great lengths they used to go to.

Izzys birthday this year her cake was a quarter of a melon with broken candles. Esme got a "£30000 surprise" ie a cara-van bought with their government bailout loan that signalled they were being removed from school and which they weren't allowed to cook in so it can be returned later.
I never thought about them wanting to return the caravan later but I did always wonder why they were only allowed to sleep in it everything else had to take place in the Awning cooking eating etc. strange people but that will be what they are thinking on doing if its not already done. But before they could think about going away again they would need another car so that will be the Christmas "SURPRISE"

Reactions: 7

Vixlinmil

Notice that the background of the letter has been laid on her and Chris joint Christmas jumper. The red material it’s as if she has had it out to iron so she can return the jumper or it’s been on the bed and she has put the letter on top to get a pic
And Pockadots
Well spotted. They aren't the sharpest tools in the box are they!!

Reactions: 6

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
Can anyone give me a postcode near to where they live? I can't report them for the scooter road traffic offences without one, all i know is Bradford but its needs to be a narrower field to get past the initial log

Charmball

VIP Member
Sarah said they were going away next week so she could sit in the sofa and at celebrations...
She can do that at home
If they have planned it for those five days when the rules are relaxed they will still be able to go if it is Forest Holidays.

• Angry

Littlelubaby

If he's been identified as a contact, he still needs to isolate for the set 10days, regardless of a negative COVID test. Getting a test is pointless, unless you really think he might have it.

You may already know that and I've misinterpreted your post, but there is a lot of confusion about this.
i was just about to say the same as you. Still need to isolate for the full time if he’s been in contact with someone with the virus. No point getting your son a test if he doesn’t have symptoms as you’d still have to isolate and he could still develop the virus in a few days as he would still be in the incubation period! I think people have been asked (at least where I am!) not to get a test unless you have symptoms as it’s a waste of a test, it’s all very confusing though!

Ebking74

Is there anywhere they have been and he hasn't behaved inappropriately?
He's going to get one of those bracelets with the locations to mark all those occasions.

And here we have Sarah, showing us in her Portugal vlog "Autumn Wardrobe Shopping Haul" the exact outfit in 18-24mnths that the "Key Worker" sent for Jace in last night's vlog... she said that the one she had was 12-18mnths...

View attachment 348890View attachment 348891
In the picture on the right, it actually looks like it's got and 18-24 month sticker on and she's put a 3-6 one over the top. The orange over the green.

Okay, she does say 18-24 months in that vlog so maybe it just got stuck.

Last edited:
How many of these ‘infuencer-dicks’ have toddlers that they think we are all totally enthralled by but we find quite boring and obnoxious

PTWM 🙄
HInch 🙄🙄
inghams 🙄🙄🙄
Omg PTWM is probably the worst out them all! 😂 totally agree with you!!
ETA - they’re all just as bad as each other 🤣 people that swoon over others insta babies who they have never met need their help IMO haha they all seem to have more and more babies, they’re like their cash cows 😞

• Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
I wrap everything, but also don't do stockings. I think I buy things that others would consider stocking fillers, but in my house everything gets wrapped and put in a sack (sack for each child) unless it's too big then will go next to it. And one present gets left on the end of their bed.

Tinksmum

VIP Member
What’s going on....am I wrong no vlog? Maybe they have big spots on their tongue’s because of all the fibs they tell and haven’t been able to talk!!

• Heart