Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abbvay

VIP Member
Owld Creeps now attests his lengthy list of ailments extends to his knees. He must be revving up to fleece the GP for Christmas painkillers and muscle relaxants.
Be-hoped his baby making antics are over - all his ‘muscles’ will relax with the drugs. With a bit of luck it will be permanent and the young girls he pursues will be saved from dreadful ordeals
I mean he's an old man jumping on a little rail on roller skates all the time. His knees are probably just a bit creaky.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

laurafray91

So they have no assets in the house? Does that mean they have a massive mortgage and paying interest only?
They are a ltd company so their personal assets have nothing to do with this, this is purely their “business money” only. Ltd companies take dividends instead of wages so you pay different taxes on it so it always seems a lot less than their actual take home amount of money

Web30

VIP Member
If they have planned it for those five days when the rules are relaxed they will still be able to go if it is Forest Holidays.
The 5 days are from the 23rd. She was saying they were going monday. They could still change it for the 5 days though i guess.

• Angry

jmszel6

I love sandwich paste, and if you’re from a certain region, it’s fresher cousin ‘potted meat’. Sardine and tomato paste is absolute heaven on thick, white bread.

I promise I don’t eat this delicious filth all the time.
My husband also loves sandwich paste, He has it on his sandwich for lunch at work. The closest i get to it is pate 😂

Jennysona

Haven’t seen the vlog yet.

Might start doing a prediction of what the vlog entails based on the video based on their video title, thumbnail.
Video title:
What’s in our stockings!!! Christmas present sneak peek!!

my guess on content: in their stockings is probably smelly old toes, covered in mould from not washing 😂 sneek peek into presents: plastic shit from b&m bargains.

so excited to see if I’ve guessed right doxox

Candy56

VIP Member
Oh my fellow tattlers, we are in for a surprise tonight!! Surprising my wife with a £4000 early Christmas present. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Puts the amount in the title to show off, what a time to be a downright asswipe about how much money you have. A lot of my friends can barely afford Christmas let alone £4000 anything.
It will be another car probably as she left hers in Spain however there will be big thank you a million times from her whatever it is to make out he is so good to her. She will continue thanking him and letting everyone know what he buys for his wife

Abbvay

VIP Member
Makes me believe Chris and Sarah wrote it.
good use of capital letters, good spelling,I am a primary school teacher and I’m telling you that a child that can write like that with spelling and punctuation etc... would never mix their words up, EVER and too add, the line across the word ‘your’, definitely not a child’s work, children will always scribble. It’s the little things and I may sound crazy but you can just tell it isn’t young Isabelles letter.
I do think Sarah wrote it but I find the opposite with the crossing out. My kids put a neat line through things because that's how they are told to do it at school, anyone I know of my age does a big scribble because we always used to tip ex out anything even entire paragraphs. So we like to make it so no one could ever see what was under there!

I constantly make my children annoyed when I scribble out things on a list because I'm "too messy"!

Mostyn

VIP Member
Jane would have stuck around. Maybe thats the real reason they came home, jane refused to carry on working for them.

Surely if they had someone "real" working for them they would have kept them to to help now its coming up to christmas and busy.
I think the final straw for Jane was Inghams flying nan and Leah out to Portugal to stay with them

I don't think she's busy at the office with ifam orders - I think she's busy sorting through all the piles of presents she's got for the kids and wrapping them all!!! Can you imagine how much time it must take to do all of that and there is absolutely no way she can do it all at home... that's what she's spending her time doing there...
No Jane to help this yEar

Justjonie

VIP Member
That claim about what she made selling blankets was made (If I recall) when they were staying in the cheapest hovel in benidorm above sticky Vicky's, having spent a month living in a garage forecourt unable to pay for repairs on their car.

Their grubby lifestyle and Sarah's claims about what they earn are licherally poles apart.

If this years accounts show that is making anything like that from those tatty blankets she sells to vulnerable adults, then I will eat a wanket.
That's only on the basis that the blanket business runs through The Ingham Family Limited which I don't think it does. There's no mention of the Limited Company on the Baby and Me website and no mention on Companies House of Baby and Me being a trading name of Ingham Family Limited