Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
Saw this and thought of you Creepy and Lazy, best you could do for Prinny is find her a loving family where she would be treated with the love and care she deserves

1607271568827.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

BD10Massive

Bradford Tips will not let you in if you are in a van......oh I forgot they read here.

You can rock up to tips I n Bradford in any vehicle you want as long as you give them a WooHoo on the way in.

• Haha

Abbvay

VIP Member
Nope all retail open in tier 3

If I rented office space in that building and had kids coming and going everyday I would be so pissed off, these will all be small businesses who have rented space to work outside of the home and no doubt want quiet.
I've never worked anywhere that it would be possible to take your children with you other than if you are off work and need to call in to get something or the obligatory "I've just had a baby everyone look at it" visit.

I can see if you have your own office space no one would mind (or notice) the odd occasion if you have no other childcare with short notice. But 4 children, shouting, going off to get drinks and wandering around the shared areas, often alone!

Especially now given that advice is work from home if you can, what part of that means "if you can't work from home take your entire family with you".
If she wants to be taken seriously as a business owner then she needs to act professionally, put in the hours needed to get the job done, leave the kids at home with Chris or better still get them in school and arrange childcare for Jace. I'm not one to say all children need to be in a nursery at his age (mine weren't until school nursery at age 3), but I think it would really be good for him to have the structure that his parents clearly can't provide.

• Heart

PeachyJam

Someone on here has a brilliant clip of Sarah snapping that wasn’t edited out of one of their vlogs- I think they’re away somewhere and S is trying to do a piece to camera but stops to bollock someone, then starts the piece again in her fake voice, so funny.
There was one of Chris losing it that I remember vividly. Isabelle and Esme where doing a dance for Instagram live and Chris storms in shouting at how loud they are and Isabelle screams and get angry and points to the camera and he turns, to it, his face so angry and fists clenched and she runs to the camera to turn it off and he's still screaming about the noise and he's barging into the room. It was up for a few hours then deleted on her Instagram. I think the atmosphere in that house must be so heavy from the anger steaming off the "parents" they are both so aggressive and full of hate.

• Wow
  • Sad

Abbvay

VIP Member
Still laughing at the thought of my husband putting on a hoodie with cartoon children on and grabbing his makeup themed back pack and saying "I'm ready to go now!"

We definitely wouldn't be leaving the house together.

In fact after thinking further I've decided on his Christmas presents. Make up bag for his work bag, where he will carry a floor lounger for when he needs a nap or just can't be arsed to work anymore because he's done a couple of hours. With a wanket just in case he wants to severely overheat and knock everything over with the sleeves.

Last edited:
  • Haha

paolo

Chatty Member
How charming seeing Lazy teaching the girls how to concoct and execute lies. The exact same level of excitement could have been accomplished by telling the kids they are going on a super secret mission but nope. You can see her mania.
Lying is "sooch a good idea"--Lazy Mingham vlogmas day 9

lyingisfun.jpg

Remember how nice Prinny looked when Creepy's mother dropped her off? Look at the state of that poor, little pup today.

groomher.jpg

Don't get inappropriately excited, Creepy, but that dog needs to be groomed!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

Martha Mae Who

That bloody awful hoodie and backpack that Chris is wearing out in public 🤦🏼‍♀️ In the words of Chandler Bing “Could he BE any more gay?”

• Haha
Reactions: 38

poultonlefylde

Chatty Member
Which one will they claim to be so they won't have isolate on return from abroad if they go
Lazy will claim they have spoken to Boris who has created a special category ' a very lot high value elite world travellers who make tv productionesque professional vlogs with art aesthetic' only for Inghams.

Anyone who denies this is a jealous hater/ troll who spends their days in pajamas plotting against Inghams by buying all the advent calendars

• Haha
Reactions: 37

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
As Sarah was reminding us of that fateful day at the park of dreams when she broke her arm - here's a reminder of just how little Creepy cared, as he was far more excited about meeting very young girls (all while Sarah was clearly in pain in the background).

Genuinely quite chilling seeing how giddy he is as he goes hunting for them:

He's disgusting. He's recently been in a manic mood like this lately. He's probably up to his old tricks or something. He makes me sick

• Sick

nattis

VIP Member
I dare you to go out with your rollerblademates in this outfit Chris. You will be so tough... even have cartoons of children on his hoodie.
1607107777183.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Web30

VIP Member
So they had the two girls lie last night about the smyths trip then use "we caught the girls in a big lie" in the description box for today. Dont encougrage it in the first place you tools.

• Wow

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Just wondering does it annoy anyone else the way she says we will wrap presents and send them off to Santa ? Is that not taking away the innocence of Christmas and maybe the younger viewers wondering what that is all about
I've never understood that. In our house all presents came from Santa and the kids never knew what they were getting. The elves make the toys so why would you buy them to send to Santa for him to then bring back?

• Heart

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
WTF does Chris look like?? 😂😂😂😂

Honestly he’s like a completely different species, isn’t he? 🤢
As much as I loathe them, every now and then something happens that makes me piss myself. I’m just imagining a deliveroo driver dropping off to what he thinks are normal offices and claps eyes on Creepy in his jammies. Obvs Creepy will go into loaded “biznis” mode.
Bloke must have been so baffled 😆

why are they using their office as a second family loungeroom? isn't an office supposed to be a professional workplace?
And surely all their stock will now stink of curry?

• Haha
  • Sick

Kat5998

VIP Member
Just popping on here to say there was beef in the Ingham Facebook group earlier about whether or not Lazy wore her face mask inside out

Absolutely riveting stuff

• Haha

Liu may

I think it’s so insensitive the way ‘Chris and his OCD’ his thrown around so casually by creepy and lazy. ‘ooo he has OCD because he likes to hoover the floors’
Do they have any idea what living with OCD is like? I have an OCD slapping my face, happens when I get stressed and is pretty unbearable. It ended up giving me cataracts because of the constant trauma to my face. Also, because I had PND in my old flat after having a baby, my flat was a mess. Now, this means that any time there is mess around me I have panic attacks and feel like all those horrible feelings are going to come back. I get chest pain and have to clean things again and again and again. They have no idea what it’s like.
but carry on throwing the term ‘OCD’ around so casually Lazy, I’m sure we’ll see a big eye little eye rant (o_O) about how Chris does actually have a super super serious OCD that we’ve never seen before.

• Sad
  • Heart

Shell777

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but what average family just takes their kids shopping on a tuesday night at 9pm to a toy store just before Christmas
answer - NONE because their kids are in bed sleeping ready for a day at school the next day and most children have yo wait for Santa on the 25th
its a bloody joke and the way those kids over react to everything 😡

• Heart
  • Angry