Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
You have no friends.
You have no social life.
You only have each other.
You have lives which don’t really exist outside of some kind of fictional construct, which is now beyond a parody of itself.
Let that sink in for a minute.
You only have each other.
That is where your lives are at. You have managed to absolutely bollocks up your one shot at ‘fame.’
Ah but ‘You only see a snapshot of our day’ is the retort. Precisely. The fact that you choose to serve up that dross as being the highlights says far more about you than any perceived ‘haters’ ever could. All successful ventures evolve or ultimately fail. Repeating the same vlogs day in day out is not only astoundingly uncreative, surely it’s insulting your beloved Ifam too? Your views indicate that don’t they? The genuine numbers, not the bought ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

patto_

Sorry in advance for getting so personal- but we had to make the very difficult & heartbreaking decision this week to put our beautiful 16yo dog to sleep. He was the absolute light of our lives & so very loved, we will always be grateful that we had him for as long as we did. From the minute he came into our home, he was a massive part of the family (some might even say the favourite!) I’ve always been overly emotional when it comes to animals, but now seeing the way Prinny was/is treated breaks my heart even more. No doubt those girls love her, but being a responsible pet owner is so important- & it’s not just for the “views/ engagement/ likes/ selling of merch”!

Dumping her for months on end, no regular walks, play or socialization and now a possible anti bark collar? :(

Some people just don’t deserve animals.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

fizzycustard

The sacone jollys working with a massive car manufacturer, ladbaby working with walkers ...Sarah doesn't it piss you off that Chris brought your family name crashing down ?? If you'd have left his scrawny arse you too could have been coining it in instead of flogging sweat shop crap !!!! You wouldn't have needed to pretend to be something then would you 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Moaning about being stuck in tier 3.
She's wants to try shielding for 5 whole months with the whole family and literally not being able to go anywhere other than your garden.
They've had it easy and haven't lived through a pandemic like the rest of the world. Selfish cow 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 47

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Just came to say...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That'll teach you to buy from Ali Express, you rip off bitch. Love a bit of karma 🙌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
I see (secret group) that the BRADFORD EXECUTIVE OF THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE (business woman of the year - Lazy Ingham) has said she doesn’t know when her stock may arrive - delays apparently and might not be in time for Christmas.

You go girl - keep on keeping on and convince your self all’s well. What a dozy mare!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Most of the big youtubers, instagrammers, social media twonks dislike tattle and want it closed. They really hate the website because it isn't controlled by them and people can voice their opinions and thoughts highlighting all the lies, shady behaviours that most like to keep hidden or hide on their own channels.
It’s not just the big youtubers - I bet Creepy and Lazy would like it gone too.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tinksmum

VIP Member
Just giving a bit of humble normality because I literally can’t hold it in any more!!! And really hope the fuckwits read here.. So October 19 my granddaughter (8) goes into hospital extremely ill and once they get to December is so ill she doesn’t even give a shit about calendars, her sister 10 refuses to open even one day of hers until her sister is home.... she was allowed home for a couple of days from Christmas Eve still didn’t open them so got thrown away ..... fast forward this year her mum bought both girls an 89p Cadbury’s one each and guess what.... you would of thought she has bought them the world...,,, think on greedy’s

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Fozziebear79

Chatty Member
I was just scrolling through the comments on last night's vlogs as a few amused me and some very rude ifam . I came across this and my blood ran cold what does that even mean it seems sinister to me ? Am I over analysing it but I would freak if it was my family

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Ebking74

Ugh, Prinny has a anti bark ecollar on. Notice her shaking her head a lot. Either it's going off incorrectly because it's badly fitted or she's developed the standard nervous twitch from it. Those things should be banned

• Angry
  • Wow

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
I can't believe that she said that Lidl is rubbish for vegetarian food. It's full of fruit, veg and everything that you need to make a good vegetarian meal. They even have a quite large gluten and range.
Lazy is too lazy to cook a proper meal she just wants ready meals etc

• Wow

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Christ those kids get more scruffy and dirty by the day! The greasy hair is disgusting. My heart breaks for those kids it really does
Still wearing the same grim pyjamas too. This is why they need to be in school, so they can have a good routine and good hygiene. Isla seemed fascinated by those books in Smyth's. She's so limited at home when it comes to learning. So sad that none of these children will reach their full potential thanks to the twats that are their parents.

• Sad
  • Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
Even if the Christmas stock gets to the UK before Christmas, Royal Mail is so busy that it may take a miracle to get them to her before December 25th. If they don't get her before the end of next weeks he has no hope of getting them in time to sell them before Christmas.

Oh well, she could always flog them in the Boxing Day sales... £44 £43.99

• Haha
Reactions: 45

kizzy

VIP Member
Here's a novel idea Issabelle, use some of your 'made for life' savings and buy the books you want instead of hinting and begging for someone to send you them. You could beg for someone to send some shampoo though for your sisters disgustingly dirty hair.

• Heart

Elsa Frost 24

Her items speak for themselves. Cheap, poorly designed shit. Perfect for the Minghams.

Hi Steve! Hope you laughed as hard as I did at the thread title.
That’s true! It still concerns me though that even though they clearly know the facts they don’t care. It’s block and delete. Her and Sarah are made for each other.