Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sambo1289

20201206_185758.jpg

What is she doing here while hes opening up the Indian food? Sucking the curry off the lid? Greedy mare she is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Abbvay

VIP Member
I'm not sure either of them have ever been to an office Christmas party, but that wasn't one.

Going to an empty room, to watch a film poorly projected onto a wall, wearing pjs, and watching Chris with a tissue box tied to his arse (???? I skimmed through and didn't even want to know wtf that was about). Oh and how could I forget decorating biscuits on the floor when you have an actual kitchen at home.

• Haha

Abbvay

VIP Member
They open advent calendars.

They don't go anywhere.

Sarah talks about greasy hair!

Jace goes to the park in the dark

The end.

• Haha
  • Wow

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Oh no guess what Tattlers - The Radford family have only gone and advertised another company selling blankets - Picklepuss, in case anyone has an urgent desire to buy one.

• Haha
  • Heart

potato123

Chatty Member
Lol wait so according to Sarah she changes the time on the clock every single day because da haterzz say things like “omg you’re having breakfast at 1 in the afternoon” that is deranged lmaoo

• Haha
  • Wow

Harlivvy

Chatty Member
Here you go! 'Hurry Up with the Tap' is one of my all-time favourite Ingham moments, where Sarah shows off her true colours, and Chris forgets to edit it out:

Forgets my arse , he keeps this stuff in on purpose to show how much of a bitch she can be

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Loulou17

Their lives have become extremely depressing. They are more isolated now than ever. It is so sad what those two have done to those kids. Surely they can't keep this way of life up.

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
I think Izzy looks really deflated, stuck in that house with no one her age to talk to and sorry’facetiming’ your friends isn’t the same. Jace is constantly whining, Sarah takes out her bad mood on Prinny, Esme looks disheveled and Isla is constantly performing and they are drowning in bath bombs. They hate the house, who in their right mind has a party in their warehouse? Content is beyond boring and stale if opening your advent calendar is the highlight of your day!

Boyz3kids

Just wondering does it annoy anyone else the way she says we will wrap presents and send them off to Santa ? Is that not taking away the innocence of Christmas and maybe the younger viewers wondering what that is all about

Fozziebear79

Chatty Member
Pretending to be that happy and excited over everything must be exhausting and what happens when the camera stops rolling. It is unnatural to switch your emotions on and off like that so many times a day .
Things that are normal are made out to be massive .I feel and its just my opinion that there are numerous mental health issues within the family unit that are not being addressed and it could explain the lack of effort in vlogs and the hygiene issues as when iam heading to a depressed state I dont wash cba with functioning and become lazy . However I have learnt my symptoms and deal with them before spiralling.

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Because the NDA was written by Chris, in pen,on an ibis napkin.

It said if she told anyone about them having sex he would sue her a 6 figure sum.

But writing "I will sue you" on a napkin after sex, surprisingly, is not enforceable as an NDA.
‘Remember, I can legally sue you for £250,000’

To a nineteen year old, with no income or assets.

• Haha
  • Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
I can't quite decide whether all their trips out after dark are because they want to avoid being seen or because that's just when they are ready after getting up so late.

• Haha

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
The Ingham Family #141 -
Christmas is coming, he’s still hiding in that hat, they’d be back on benefits if it weren’t for Chinese tat. 🎵

• Haha
  • Heart

Mostyn

VIP Member
And Creepy woohooing on his bladders.
I always read bladders as bladder in piss

There’s a 63 year old woman ifam who’s so impressed by isabelles reading that it’s given her motivation to start reading again.
Woman asked for the titles of the books isabelles reading so she could read them also.words fail me

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Itsnotmeitsyou

Chatty Member
Personally it wouldn’t have crossed my mind to give a candy cane to a toddler. But if my toddler had dived onto cushions with the candy cane I would have been more concerned about him getting it stuck in his throat rather than giving chocolate hands on the cushions!

• Angry
  • Heart

Shell777

Chatty Member
I find it hard to belive esme is in year 7! If she was in actual school i think she would find all this toy shop excitment really cringe.
They have no friends and are being socially isolated due to getting slagged off because of the vlogs mummy and daddy churn out
even before COVID they never went out to play with friends
thats exactly why they aren’t at school because they will get ripped to shreds
maybe time to call it a day and try and act like a day to day normal family you bunch of twats

• Heart

memoii11

VIP Member
How the mighty have fallen. From gifted holidays to hiding away in an office in PJ's (wtf?!) having a shit 'party'. The twerking game was made out of tissue boxes, the labels were written with pen with spelling mistakes, the biscuits and bits were bought from a supermarket, it was all shit. But yes, I'm just jealous 😂

I don’t know how esme autocorrected to wane 😂💁🏻‍♀️
I assumed you'd misspelt Waynetta (Slob)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dan!Dan!Dan!

Poor Isabel seems in servitude Cinderella like with her job being chief carer and babysitter for her brother.
She is always carrying him and looking after him. What a terrible life, pulled out of school to look after your younger siblings. She should be hanging out with friends, attending school, studying for her GCSE’s thinking about college applications.
Do you think lazy and creepy don’t value education or just don’t care? I’m surprised that they seem so blasé about it and don’t appear to have a real plan. I guess for isabell being the babysitter is better than being made fun of at school because your step dad is a dirty pervert. I hope Isabel realises they are sacrificing her future for this bullshit and takes some action. Can kids divorce their parents in the UK?

• Sad
Reactions: 33