Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Franchesca95

Can you imagine if the boxes of glass pipe things are her christmas blanket stock as she ordered it from China and has been sent something completely different as this has happened to me before 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts:

- Family shopping trips? Should they really be allowed in Tier 3 areas?

- Isla wore those dangly earrings to bed again.

- So sad listening to Isla excitedly read out all these facts, knowing full well her parents are hindering her future.

- The way Sarah said "Hermes" 😂

- Feel like we now know the reasoning behind home schooling the girls. So Isabelle can be full time babysitter.

- Prinny not as well trained anymore, because they've spent no time with her.

- Why would you choose to take your family somewhere completely rammed when you live in a Tier 3 area?

- Really wanted Creepy to dive bomb through the Christmas tree netting machine.

- I hope they've got some properly fitting masks on their Christmas lists.

- That's it, Lazy. Just touch every single page of the book with your germy hands. I hope you buy that particular one.

- Looks like Sarah...

Screenshot_20201204_183904.jpg

- Trying to figure out whether she has her mask on upside down, or whoever made it sewed the design upside down...

- Reading here again, Lazy? I've not seen anyone mention the clock times other than on here.

- That last room wasn't your style? Your entire house is grey, you hypocritical chav.

- That truck would have been a great Christmas present.

- "Prinny's definitely needed a bed upgrade for a while" She's needed a family upgrade too.

• Haha
  • Heart
What something else he got away with??? What’s his name Teflon?? So..... if she signed a NDA how did it come out, and how (if he hasn’t) didnt he successfully sue??
Because the NDA was written by Chris, in pen,on an ibis napkin.

It said if she told anyone about them having sex he would sue her a 6 figure sum.

But writing "I will sue you" on a napkin after sex, surprisingly, is not enforceable as an NDA.

• Haha

Lilu22

VIP Member
Completely off topic but I’ve got my driving test coming up soon and what’s keeping me positive is that if she can somehow pass, anyone can!🙈

• Haha

Abbvay

VIP Member
Just had a look and that party in a box costs £55! It looked like a load of tat to be honest which is probably why the Inghams loved it
I looked too, and didn't Sarah say the person started it because their party planning went out of business due to the pandemic. I feel if the quality of those boxes are anything to go by, they would have gone out of business even without a pandemic.

• Haha
  • Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
The personal hygiene is getting more and more grim. Esme is 11 and very likely in the first stages of puberty. That means she can't really get away with a day without a good wash like she may have done as a younger child. She probably stinks. That sounds awful to say about a young girl, but it's unfortunately true.

With them not having school or even dance to go to, the personal hygiene will only get worse. I wonder when the girls last brushed their teeth.

Sarah, we know you read here. Be a dear and wash your girls' hair please. You can even call it a makeover for the sake of the vlog if you want. Clickbait the shit out of it if you really want. Just give those girls a wash.

• Heart
Not sure if its already been posted but The Dad Challenge Podcast on YouTube is going to do an episode on the Ingham’s, should be awesome!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Martha Mae Who

Why do they never go outside for any reasonable amount of time? (Apart from when Creepy wants to skate). They have a garden and could be growing their own veg, putting plants in and teaching the girls about how things grow, soil, microbes etc. If they grow stuff it would tie in with cooking too. There is so much they could teach the girls and little kids of Jace’s age love being outside messing about with compost and plants. All my children know how to grow their own food, how plants grow and how to cook (I have five children, eldest 22, youngest 11). We also do this thing where when a child reaches 15/16 they have to cook a family meal once a week. They have a set budget and they have to choose the meal, buy the food (and they aren’t allowed to go over budget) and cook it. Isabelle could easily do this if she was given some proper parental help and advice. I’m sure the ifam would prefer to watch them doing stuff like this rather than another crap Primark shopping trip or more cheap tat advertising. Get some fresh air into those girls lungs and get that poor little doggy out for a walk. Dogs need to sniff and run and just be dogs. Sorry, I’m done now lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
That’s true! It still concerns me though that even though they clearly know the facts they don’t care. It’s block and delete. Her and Sarah are made for each other.
She looks like a chav anyway. Posting random selfies of herself on a business page. Definitely well suited.

• Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts:

- Bet a certain group of people watching are loving the thumbnail. Dread to think how many pictures of them are on the dark web.

- Sarah in the intro makes me laugh every time.

- That's it, Creepy. Get a close up of Isabelle's bra for your private collection.

- Mother Isabelle once again.

- Creepy's actually around this morning. How strange. Guilty conscience? Of course.

- Little jab at Isabelle's cleanliness. Been reading here again, Creepy?

- Taking the kids to the park. In daylight this time. Spoke about going on electric scooters... You know, the ones that are illegal to ride anywhere.

- Oh look! An electric scooter on the doorstep. Anyone care to inform West Yorkshire police?

- Jace hates Prinny. He wouldn't if he had spent any time with her.

- Rushed off her feet all day? What's she done? Nothing as usual.

- Told you Jace hates Prinny.

- "it's cheeky and naughty when we're sneaking around" You lot would know all about that, wouldn't you... 👀

- Sarah talking about looking tired etc... Yepp, she's pregnant.

- Hate the thought of Isabelle and Creepy being at home on their own.

- Isla wearing Lazy's mask... Probably hasn't even been washed.

- No hand sanitizer. Lovely.

- "Just £15" 🙄 I'm not even going to go into a whole paragraph on why Isla sounded like an entitled brat. Just £15 could feed a family in poverty.

- Why the fuck are they even getting toys this close to Christmas anyway? What's the need?

- Was half expecting a plot twist, and they'd fill a trolley up with toys to donate (as most places only take new toys, rather than their old tat from the other day that clearly went to the tip). But then I remembered it's the Minghams.

- They should not be touching everything and looking through books.

That was dull. They didn't vlog the trip to the park either.

• Heart

DMK 99

I dont think any of the girls still believe in santa or elves. Feel so embarrassed for the older two.

Isla was crying because one of the elves moved? What the hell was that about?!

• Haha
  • Wow

Hatshepsut

I seem to remember they did. She and Louise Pentland both got one

Sorry, cross post - yes :). She made vague references to them afterwards I think, but then did drift off.
This is the one that I remember. She also tweeted Sarah quite early on, not long after the allegations came out.
He’s clearly always been a sleazy little shit.

B3A51D34-C4F4-4D21-B66B-C0D1290D881E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Generous Lazy Ingham (secret group) has told entrees in the talent contest not to use music on their videos as the artist will receive the money from the vlog and not them.

She goes on to sp(r)out they had a great video last night that they SADLY can’t use because of the music.

MY OH MY, OH MY......., Speechless 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry

kizzy

VIP Member
How does it feel Lazy to read on a forum (we know you read here) that supposed to be discussing your dire vlogs that the main topic of discussion is the dirty state of your children, you should be ashamed, very ashamed !

• Heart

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Bradfords business woman of the year and also top homeschooler gave us an example of her mathematical brain tonight:
Asda's vegetarian Linda McCartney 'roast' is £8 for 2
Morrisons vegetarian 'roast' is £10 for 2.
How much did brainy Sarah save? £1
Back to using a calculator for you, you stupid woman, you actually saved £2.

• Haha
  • Wow

EmilyD80

Am I the only person who feels like Isabelle is regressing at a seriously rapid rate ! It’s beyond shocking ! At this point if it wasn’t for the fact that shes 2 foot taller than the other 2 girls I’d think they where all the same age ! It’s disturbing! 😯

Reactions: 41

Fluff n stuff

Chatty Member
I bet they thought repeating Jason’s “giggles & coos” in their Christmas intro was a cute idea, but really it just sounds f*cking weird & creepy😂

... so right on brand for them I guess 👍
It’s probably not even Jason. All that kid does is shout, grunt and scream, exactly like his birth vessel. (Can’t bring myself to call her a mother).

And Oi Lazy! Teach your 11yr old to not eat food or taste food in such a vile and gluttonous manner, it’s absolutely repulsive the way she shoves food in wide eyed and acts like she’s never had food in her WHOLE ENTIRE life! .....Mmmmmm mmmmmmmm MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!.😡🤢 Its disgusting.
Your a pair of worthless arseholes who do not in ANY way deserve to have children, your destroying them.

• Heart
  • Haha

DMK 99

Why do they moan so much about having to send out the merch etc?! Its downright offensive to their fans/customers. Moan moan moan that they have to actually do some work. Also if they can't arrange childcare between them whilst they work then send the kids to an appropriate carer, or, you know, school/nursery maybe?!