Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kitty2020

VIP Member
In a parallel universe, The Ingham Family is a spoof channel on YouTube.

There is no way that they are not intentionally feeding the ‘hate’ by putting the two young girls on camera with their hair messed up ‘as if’ they just got out of bed, yet at least one has eye make-up & lipgloss. It’s done to get a reaction, hence the bit about a few hairs out of place on the older one.
Yup, I think they are dressed in their morning ‘costumes’ deliberately. Why else, in winter up there, would the teen be walking around in silky shorts? It’s all done to get a reaction, right down to positioning them in front of the clock 🙄

The teen can’t really be that incapable that she has to ask her step father to come down to turn on the oven to preheat? C’mon, it’s got to be a spoof.

So she’s showing off her belly... I mean sparkly belt (with the plastic tag still on) & telling the viewing public (creeps) how her jeans used to be too tight but now they fit. Contrast that with TikToks she has done addressing anorexia, telling young girls they are beautiful as they are.
The ‘joke’ is up. It’s not funny, it’s very sick & dangerous. She is giving very contrasting messages & the fake parents are allowing, encouraging & promoting it.

I absolutely believe they read the comments on here for ideas. They seem to get off on the ‘hate’. That would be meaningless if they were not involving, abusing & neglecting their own children and influencing others who may not be as discerning as the Tattle community.

So, Sarah & Chris, since we have your attention, do something good for once in your sorry lives. Take the kids off YouTube. Run an HONEST business & donate your freebies to those in need. But number one to start with - stop lying.

Oh and speaking of honesty - if you are so comfortable in your own skin, why the ridiculous filter on your Instagram whinging?

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Hatshepsut

Lord, they really are scraping the barrel with this tedious, crappy content.

Lazy pulling Isabelle up for having a strand of hair out of place while the two younger girls look like they’ve been dragged through a hedge backwards, she’s a nasty, controlling bitch.

Now that her Christmas stock won’t be arriving Lazy will be stuffing all her free wax melts into Katrina’s Christmas crack pipes, tying a bow around them and flogging them to the idiot IFAM. 😆

Creepy might want to stop all that revolting gurning so close to the camera. His top denture is becoming very noticeable. As if he wasn’t repulsive enough, imagine how bad he looks when his top 6 front teeth are sitting on the bedside table. 😂

1E1B0717-DF4D-4988-B9F7-FA16E80C40B5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Abbvay

VIP Member
Because every child needs taking on a shopping trip for new toys 2 weeks before Christmas?!

• Haha
  • Sad

paolo

Chatty Member
(label on the wax)
Warning:
May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting affects. IF ON SKIN wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site in accordance with local regulations.

healthyinnit.jpg

When a product that releases fumes into the air, that your children breath into their little lungs, has a warning that takes up nearly half of the packaging, advises medical attention and requires an approved disposal site... maybe, just maybe you shouldn't be burning that poisonous shite in your home.

What do you reckon, Lazy? How be you throw that toxic garbage in the bin. Or is receiving free products more important to you than the air your children breathe?

Sadly, we all know what your answer would be.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Abs54

I cannot bare Chris’s disgusting voice any longer. That stupid high pitched voice to Jace? And then how they laugh at how spoilt Jace is becoming? Constantly saying OUT OUT OUT or just making noises to demand something. He is so frustrated and they’re just not doing anything to solve it, they’re just making it worse. Chris just creeps me out with every interaction he has now-Whether it be with the girls with talking about how tired they must be from ‘going to the office’ *cringe* or even Prinny. Weird household and them being at home and not going to school or even having one job is just making it worse. They’ve got all that time to wash and get themselves clean? But they don’t? And why is Isla obsessed with these earrings and wearing a oversized jumper. Why can’t they just say to the girls, before you open to calendar, get yourself ready as in make your bed, brush teeth and hair etc - they have no routine left? It’s not even the pyjamas that are offensive, I love to be in mine - but not staying in them constantly or wearing them stupid Chinese factory made blankets that they selling for extortionate prices. And how they keep showing that Prinny doll from Mary stalker shop... saying it’d be a perfect Christmas present? How embarrassing that they never sold then - but they’ll blame it on Prinny! And don’t get me started about exploiting vulnerable people by selling your ‘merch’ to them. Still makes me laugh about Creepy being dropped from Sinnaz - he now has to wear their own hoodie instead of those ones him and lazy were promoting in Portugal 🤣 do they think we’ve forgotten?!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Last nights vlog was like watching a parody show. Chris thinking he was being so kind and humble showing the boxes of toys to be donated. I remember watching last year and seeing the shite they were giving, feeling sorry for the charity volunteers having to sort through it all because it was all random parts or McDonalds toys. I'd have given them some credit if they had vlogged themselves ordering a load of toys in the black friday sales or filling a trolley or two in the supermarket toy/gadget section and then donating them to the toy appeal. Instead they always put themselves first and think passing on tat is charity.
The primark shopping trip was awkward viewing, you can see Isabelle trying to make her choices and style known but Lazy constantly saying "I'd never buy that for you" "I wouldn't think you would like that" then you see Isabelle backtracking saying "oh I don't know, I want a revamp but I don't know". So sad to see a 15 year old so unsure of her choices.

• Sad

Sarky Pants

Please wash Esme and Isla’s hair. Absolutely disgusted at the lack of care shown by these two knobs. 😡

• Angry

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Apologies if these have already been mentioned but have the Sequin Ugg Boots made an appearance this year?
20201207_032838.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

tillymilo

Prinny trying to see what was in the package, Isabelle gets up and locks her in the kitchen, god I hate this family 😤😡😤

• Angry
  • Sad

Pastel

VIP Member
I always believed in Father Christmas, and for longer than I should have, because I knew there was no way my parents could afford to buy us all what he did. I only found out as an adult that my mum was out at night working four waitressing jobs to do it.

I’m glad she didn’t feel the need to take the credit. She gets it now though.
My children are 15 and 13 and I still haven’t actually admitted to there being no Santa. They just roll their eyes and laugh when I tell them Santa will decide on gifts. I’ve told them that they are free to believe whatever they choose and that I believe in Santa because that’s what makes my heart happy 😁

• Heart

memoii11

VIP Member
If I'd broken my arm and my husband said to take some paracetamol and have a hot chocolate and chased after some teen girls for a HUG, I'd kick him to the curb. No respect, no love, no caring. Just cold and selfish.

• Heart
  • Wow

xxme2uxx01

Chatty Member
These two don't give a shit about covid 19
I wonder if it was called covid 15
Do you think they would take more interest??
N O N C E

• Haha

potato123

Chatty Member
The over hyped Oh em gee they all do is bad enough but is anyone else cringing every time Esme says Oh my! or is it just me?
I mainly always cringe when Isla is overly dramatic, did you see her face when they pulled out the Ginny Weasley toy from the advent calendar today, you would think it’s the first time she’s seen a toy in her entire life
Not her fault her parents conditioned her to over-act for the camera but it’s getting more painful to watch nowadays because it’s not genuine anymore

• Heart

kazizzle

VIP Member
Moaning about tier 3. I hope they stay in it next week.
Can't believe they've been moaning when they spent months "travelling" and not giving a toss about the rules that were in place anywhere. Don't they realise how privileged a position they were in to do that? Most of us have been living with various tiers and levels and restrictions for months. They need to get a grip.

Lurker121

Chatty Member
Cannot believe her pathetic attempt at a Sunday roast. Not one part of it was roasted so not even sure she knows what a Sunday roast is. Just because you’re eating it on a Sunday doesn’t make it a roast you absolute fool. 🙄 Not even a roast potato in sight! Packet mash, meat substitute, frozen veg and frozen Yorkshire with some watery gravy. I feel for those kids, they’ve never had a decent home cooked meal.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 39