Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
I've used clear pay and always got product before the second payment 🤔🤔🤔. Can't believe she's making them wait till its paid off as doesnt she get money and the customer pays clearway back ?
Ifam are even bored by advent calender opening 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Omg that's shocking. They must have been waiting for a long time because clear pay payments are taken fortnightly

Reactions: 3

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
Has anybody joined The Dad Challenge family vloggers Facebook page?
I tried but you have to answer two questions about that Myka Stauffer bint who 'rehomed' her son and I have no idea :)
I just said sorry i didnt know but totally behind the movement and didn't know the answer as only just started getting into his videos

Reactions: 3

Lilu22

VIP Member
Can someone please quickly catch me up on what’s happened in the last month, I don’t want to give them any more views!🙈

Reactions: 2

Delicate Flower

As Sarah was reminding us of that fateful day at the park of dreams when she broke her arm - here's a reminder of just how little Creepy cared, as he was far more excited about meeting very young girls (all while Sarah was clearly in pain in the background).

Genuinely quite chilling seeing how giddy he is as he goes hunting for them:

Ewwwwwww

Abbvay

VIP Member
Just saw Sarah's Instagram pic from last night.

My guess is they went to lotherton hall. The hall itself is closed I think, but outside bits open.

Anna79

Chatty Member
The both of them has theirs on upside down 🤦‍♀️ Isla even had the same one on, properly, Sarah is constantly wearing all hers upside down, and some of them are ill fitting and loose and fall off her nose when she talks🤦‍♀️

Is it called Misophonia? I’ve heard of that, people that have it and become irrationally angry at chewing sounds and such
no its part of my autism

Web30

VIP Member
I think the same with Ron and Hen too, both accidents waiting to happen! One day that dog will snap at his fingers the way he takes treats from him. I think Prinny is a snappy dog too when she wants to be
Oh for sure, henry and ronnie worry me and i doubt hinch would do the responsible thing should anything happen to ronnie

Elsa Frost 24

Okay I’ve just had a skip through the latest vlog and am a little confused.

Whose car was it that broke down when they were in Spain? Chris or Sarah’s?
I’m talking the first time when it was costing like 20k to be repaired.