Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meme93

It’s probably been said, but I just love how in the intro, Sarah gets out with shopping but not her baby. Even when the engine sets on fire. Sums her up. Cretin.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Harlivvy

Chatty Member
Aw Sarah its nice that you check Tattle for ideas on what activity to do , I have another one for you , take that poor mutt out for a sodding walk

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Rollercoaster

Chatty Member
I can't believe the advert calendars!!!! Why do they make everything a drama/surprise/wow!!!!

The armature dramatics the girls over everything!!!!! Emotional, omg, teen, surprise, best day ever..... Someone farted!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
i haven’t watched for ages...

their kitchen clock has stopped working it’s been that time all day

isla gets right on my tits with the ridiculous screaming and goldfish gob at EVERYTHING

and why would you put a glass display cabinet on your staircase? one trip down the stairs and you’re going through it.

and they’re busy pulling comments about them having no right to complain about tier 3

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts on the vlog:

- Already bored.

- You're not really starving, are you Sarah? Let's not use OTT language, when there are people starving at the moment.

- Oh no. An "Isabelle and the girls" segment. No thanks.

- Falling asleep here...

- A more watery gravy? 🤨 Just add more granules.

- Another "in my whole entire life". Funny how she mentions that after it being discussed here.

- Little plug for the Facebook fan group. Tragic 😂

Well, that was 30 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

• Haha

Natsterino

I cannot believe the awful state of Isla and and esmes hair!! At this stage it looks like they are wearing wigs... so sad for them, they used to look spotless and now they look totally dishevelled. This decline in their appearance happened the last time that they were at Disneyland Paris, and its carried on since then. I wonder if Sarah is depressed??? Because the state of those poor girls is totally not normal at all. Really shocked that nobody in the family is telling them to wash. They open the bath bombs every day but obviously nobody is using them.

• Sad
2020’s best comment from Sarah Ingham
“Actually, daddy can do bath time, I’ve been rushed off my feet all day.” Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Haha
Deary, deary me. There’s Esme and Lazy in wankets, Isla and Jace in pj’s and Creepy out of view, thank god for small mercies.

Roll up Isabelle in the pink silky shorts that must need to be surgically removed by now
AND
a bra like top and ‘nowt other’ as they say in their neck of the woods.

THESE MISERABLE EXCUSES FOR PARENTS KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY’RE DOING - SICKENING LOW LIVES THE PAIR OF ‘EM

• Angry

yepyep

I see (secret group) that the BRADFORD EXECUTIVE OF THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE (business woman of the year - Lazy Ingham) has said she doesn’t know when her stock may arrive - delays apparently and might not be in time for Christmas.

You go girl - keep on keeping on and convince your self all’s well. What a dozy mare!!!

• Haha

Yoko

Chatty Member
Christ those kids get more scruffy and dirty by the day! The greasy hair is disgusting. My heart breaks for those kids it really does

• Sad
God I dont know how many times I have said it but looking at that man in that beanie hat 24/7 honestly turns my stomach. Watery mouth and everything. How does Sarah look him in the eye knowing he's a n o n c e let alone share a bed with it or touch itm absolute state of him honestly. Disgusting gremlin. Those poor poor children have not a hope in bloody hell. Even if they did go back to school imagine how relentlessly they might be bullied in the future once their peers found out about their sexual pest of a dad. Rotters

potato123

Chatty Member
I cannot believe the awful state of Isla and and esmes hair!! At this stage it looks like they are wearing wigs... so sad for them, they used to look spotless and now they look totally dishevelled. This decline in their appearance happened the last time that they were at Disneyland Paris, and its carried on since then. I wonder if Sarah is depressed??? Because the state of those poor girls is totally not normal at all. Really shocked that nobody in the family is telling them to wash. They open the bath bombs every day but obviously nobody is using them.
Washing aside, I don’t think they brush their hair either! Didn’t Sarah used to do their hair all the time, I couldn’t believe the state of Islas hair today!! Just brush it and put it up or braid it every morning, it’s not hard .. I feel like some people would use the argument of “why bother if you’re stuck home in lockdown” etc but I don’t think it applies when you film yourselves for thousands of people to see. Is that really how you want people to see your children? My mother could never :ROFLMAO:

Fluff n stuff

Chatty Member
Omg fucking moaning about how many orders she’s got to pack and it’s taking over their lives. Welcome to the real world of work 🙄
This is yet another thing that pisses me off 😡.
It’s all 💷💷💷💷💷SELL SELL SELL non stop SELL💷💷💷💷💷💷💷constantly banging on about those ugly twatty looking hood things!! Then once they’ve sold a few it’s all Shop shop shop, spend spend spend can’t be arsed to pack all the crap as I’m a lazy greedy money grabbing arsehole, so you’ll get your tat when I can be arsed, which is probably easter.

The most cringing embarrassing thing for me is that she’s selling all these to make money for her cheating teen chasing husband who stole his whole families successful set for life futures.
She’s making the money and he’s absolutely buzzing. What a mug you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Kstep

VIP Member
They make me angrier everyday! How dare they moan about tire 3! Not 1 think has stopped them! We lost our house, my husband has been out of work since March! I lost a baby and had to do it all alone now pregnant again and he's not been allowed to 1 appointment eventhou I'm high risk! My son is high risk so we haven't been out since March as still pretty much shielding not seen any family or friends haven't been able to even get to a few basic shops to get Xmas bits for my sons yet they have had 2 holidays (if can all them that) shopped even when in quantine and broken sooo many rules The panic now is if you cant travel without the civid passport as none of them will get till last band sooo have a long wait so may mean no super trips for awhile althou if there's away around It sure will do it! So hope they don get away at Xmas 🤬

• Sad
  • Heart

Nellienoo193

Here you go! 'Hurry Up with the Tap' is one of my all-time favourite Ingham moments, where Sarah shows off her true colours, and Chris forgets to edit it out:

So funny! Still the exact same speech she does today when she’s off on a rant, word for word almost! 😂

• Haha