Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gymgirl

Chatty Member
Indeed,

INGHAM MAGIC: the dining room/dump was going to be the playroom (of dreams) and subsequently upgraded to a Christmas Grotto.
INGHAM REALITY: big ugly table and chairs relegated to kitchen. Fairly basic tree and lights in the ‘huge’ bay window. Storage area for her floor pillows and not much else.

On a personal note I’m delighted to report the tree on our village green is now decked in its twinkling lights and the (socially distanced) carol singers will be accompanied by the brass band as usual on the 21st.
Sounds so seasonal lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Candy56

VIP Member
Probs sold to help pay for the new car lazy will get for Xmas....Mercedes 8 seater anyone 😂
Whatever car she gets for Xmas is has to be a big OMG and then she will be so so. so excited and then the girls will go OMG and also be so excited to go out in it. Creepy will then tell Lazy that's her new car he kept a secret for her. So Good of him !!
Very strange mask to use but at least she has it on the correct way which is saying something for her, but is she really allowed to be in a bookshop as that's not essential shopping if they are in tier 3 but they are the" famous Inghams" so can do whatever the please

Reactions: 6

Sarahlou23xxx

Yep! They must think that because they're poor they should accept any old crap. Terrible behaviour.
So tight,the toy appeal in my area they have a Amazon list and the toys they want start as cheap as £3 ,you order them on your account and they deliver them to the charity.
Never seen many ask for used toys

Meisify2

VIP Member
Surely she is getting the donations for charity and I don't mean "Ingham Charity' but it would not surprise me if that was the case she is a greedy greedy person and something needs to be done about it.

So sorry for your loss I had to have my Yorkshire put to sleep as it was unfair on our part to keep her going any longer as she was starting to suffer she was blind and diabetic she took her injections of insulin twice a day and never complained about it but by the age of 13 she was tired of it and I know how hard it is to do it but in some cases it has to be done to be kind. Prinny would be better off with a family that did care for her and not just trying to make money from her and that's all they want her for

Sorry I thought in England Tier 3 meant only essential shops were to open ie food etc.
You are correct. Tier 3 is high alert. Only essential shopping allowed

Candy56

VIP Member
Who takes a toddler to a park after dark? Oh wait, it’s probably because he’d probably get some very explicit language thrown at him if he was there during the day. Either that or he can secretly spy on the teens that no doubt hang out there.
Your second statement about spying would be the correct one I think

Harlivvy

Chatty Member
I've used clear pay and always got product before the second payment 🤔🤔🤔. Can't believe she's making them wait till its paid off as doesnt she get money and the customer pays clearway back ?
Ifam are even bored by advent calender opening 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She wont be making them wait till its cleared its most likely delays in mailing as there is a slow go on all post , dont think they are legally able to do that

Clairer86

VIP Member
I was catching up on the Mingham's, and i now realise who Creepy reminds me of.. Donald Trump! I think it was the way he was talking, using his hands etc. I never thought i would say this, but i feel for Trump now lol

• Haha

Justjonie

VIP Member
They've clearly used some of the blanket earnings to buy some views today. Over 130k views already according to social blade

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Just been watching a vlog, has anyone else notices there is no hand wash or towels in their downstairs loo?

Unbelievable, simply unbelievable. They really are dirty mingers. Isabelle’ silky pjs must have a pulse and walk unaided by they reach the washer. At her age she should be more interested in her personal care even if her parents are highly qualified soap dodgers.
I noticed that and thought Chris probably doesn't allow them to use it so he doesn't have to clean it.

Missusnaz

VIP Member
Those two are no ron and hen (mrs hinch)
She wants to be careful, one of them is going to end up hurt.
I think the same with Ron and Hen too, both accidents waiting to happen! One day that dog will snap at his fingers the way he takes treats from him. I think Prinny is a snappy dog too when she wants to be

Candy56

VIP Member
The amount of advent calendars on the table in front of them looks awful. If for some reason my kids had so much I'd be embarrassed by how spoilt they are, not filming it. They now have piles of bath/shower products between them but they won't use them and won't even change their clothes.

Chris was talking about getting a van to take some boxes or something from the garage to the tip. Who has so many that they can't use their car (which isn't small!), even if it takes more than one trip it's not like they have anything else to do.

What are the rules on vans being used in Bradford tips, I'm sure in Leeds you have to have a permit if using something larger than a car.
Yip you have to get permission to use the tip with anything but a car at your tip in Scotland, however even some car loads are refused if they can't give the proper documentation ie council tax bill or similar

Kate1970

VIP Member
I looked too, and didn't Sarah say the person started it because their party planning went out of business due to the pandemic. I feel if the quality of those boxes are anything to go by, they would have gone out of business even without a pandemic.
Whats the name of the company, I fancy a nosey 🤣🤣

nattis

VIP Member
I've said this before but Chris and his OCD?? Did anyone else see the state of the Dyson cylinder? I have the same one that I use to do a 'daily' run around downstairs and it has NEVER got that full - can I also point out it only has a battery life of about 16 minutes, so if they're using it as their main vacuum cleaner in a five bed house over 3 floors??? I also live in a 5 bed house and the battery wouldn't last to do the whole house.
No that is a V10 or V11, so the battery holds longer than 16 minutes if not going on the higher speed/suction, but I am with you doubt it would hold for a full 3 floors 5 bedroom house,