Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatamess123

VIP Member
I always read bladders as bladder in piss

There’s a 63 year old woman ifam who’s so impressed by isabelles reading that it’s given her motivation to start reading again.
Woman asked for the titles of the books isabelles reading so she could read them also.words fail me
I can`t wait to see if Josh (DCP) gets into the Ingham viewiers ? The ones he`s done on the Weiss family are shocking! We`ve said many times the age groups of ingham "fans" (the odd child ,and the creepy vile older people after the innapropriate bikini shots etc).

Reactions: 8

Web30

VIP Member
We forget they are a 1 car household now (even that car is dubious) lazy needs the car as she has important tat shopping to do!! Our local tips is cars only - no vans! I would love him to get a van and pay for it only to be turned away from the tip!!
Oh yer i forgot they only have 1 car. Did the other one get scrapped in spain 🤣 seems forever ago!!

• Haha

Web30

VIP Member
Ok just saw the weird cut bit., why not show the walk? Just cuts straight to nandos 😂

• Wow

Sarahlou23xxx

Loving the Isla bath section
Clearly reading here and wants us to know isla gets bathed.
Honestly she needs a hobby (and selling Chinese tat doesn’t count )

Mostyn

VIP Member
Here you go! 'Hurry Up with the Tap' is one of my all-time favourite Ingham moments, where Sarah shows off her true colours, and Chris forgets to edit it out:

Here you go! 'Hurry Up with the Tap' is one of my all-time favourite Ingham moments, where Sarah shows off her true colours, and Chris forgets to edit it out:

flipping brilliant find.Tret mrs posharse

• Haha

Fozziebear79

Chatty Member
The party was one big ad for whoever sent that box of stuff.
Makes sense now so one big advert then . Not watched the vlog .surely it would have worked at home also? . Was it declared as a vlog that was for mostly an ad ?

Web30

VIP Member
Just wondering does it annoy anyone else the way she says we will wrap presents and send them off to Santa ? Is that not taking away the innocence of Christmas and maybe the younger viewers wondering what that is all about
I say that as well, it was kind of by accident though my daugther saw some bits i had bought so i had to say they were being sent to santa and its carryed on. I do tell her santa brings surprises that i dont know about though.

Reactions: 7

Web30

VIP Member
Prob as breaking so many rules know will get called out on it plus prob not allowed to film and bet its pretty quiet as most people are not visiting places hard to do it without being seen
The place they went was in leeds so i think it was ok.... they have been nowhere for weeks so why not make it the main point of the vlog

Reactions: 7