Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
Who takes a toddler to a park after dark? Oh wait, it’s probably because he’d probably get some very explicit language thrown at him if he was there during the day. Either that or he can secretly spy on the teens that no doubt hang out there.
Probably both

Reactions: 5

Abbvay

VIP Member
Very strange mask to use but at least she has it on the correct way which is saying something for her, but is she really allowed to be in a bookshop as that's not essential shopping if they are in tier 3 but they are the" famous Inghams" so can do whatever the please
You are allowed to go anywhere that is open in tier 3, it's not essential shopping only.

alibaba88

I’m up here as well and I’m not her biggest fan but to give Nicola credit she’s doing a sterling job of keeping us all in line. We are tier 2 at the moment but expecting tier 3 before Xmas.
Absolutely agree. We are lucky in tier 1 🥰

• Heart

Klh1977

How "new" will it be though. Wouldn't judge anyone for not getting a brand new car, there are great prices on cars even a year or 2 old. But if it's as old as the others were when they got the "new" cars after all the money they pretend to have!
They may have to go for older high mileage cars if they have bad credit.......

whatamess123

VIP Member
So they had the two girls lie last night about the smyths trip then use "we caught the girls in a big lie" in the description box for today. Dont encougrage it in the first place you tools.
It just smacks of desperation for vlog content.How dull.

Reactions: 4

Gymgirl

Chatty Member
Surely she is getting the donations for charity and I don't mean "Ingham Charity' but it would not surprise me if that was the case she is a greedy greedy person and something needs to be done about it.

So sorry for your loss I had to have my Yorkshire put to sleep as it was unfair on our part to keep her going any longer as she was starting to suffer she was blind and diabetic she took her injections of insulin twice a day and never complained about it but by the age of 13 she was tired of it and I know how hard it is to do it but in some cases it has to be done to be kind. Prinny would be better off with a family that did care for her and not just trying to make money from her and that's all they want her for

Sorry I thought in England Tier 3 meant only essential shops were to open ie food etc.
Tier 3 all shops are how open.. Clothes hairdressers now. Salons etc. But no hospitality...

nattis

VIP Member
Has he got a backpack with the make up blanket pattern on 😅 who would want to walk round with that, it looks awful on a blanket.
yes you can get it on everything now, in the tat and me /ifam store, It is so massively popular...