Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Can you imagine what he would look like WITHOUT his bobble hat?! The combo of those children’s pyjamas with a combover 😱, he would look like a complete and utter tool.

Whereas he just looks like an ageing gnome with this bobble hat on. Lol.
Thats not even a bobble hat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Kaci

Chatty Member
I was just scrolling through the comments on last night's vlogs as a few amused me and some very rude ifam . I came across this and my blood ran cold what does that even mean it seems sinister to me ? Am I over analysing it but I would freak if it was my family
Wacko I would be worried

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
SURPRISING MY WIFE WITH THE BEST COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS EVER!!

The girls go

Isabelle says good morning. She's about to straighten her hair because she thinks her hair is naturally curly. She want to talk about the books she was sent and pretend cries about the ending. Isabelle has never cried about a book before. She gives spoilers and tries to make herself cry. There are two more books and she needs to read the next one.

The tree is done and Lazy is off to the office. When it's dark they're going to switch the tree lights on.

Esme has seen a Tik Tok of someone drawing an eye and gives it a go. She shows some of her other drawings and says she wants art stuff for Christmas.

Isla ran into the living room crying because one of the elves had disappeared but it has moved into the blender.

Dinner is finished and Creepy and Lazy have been telling each other funny stories from when they were younger to the girls for an hour. Lazy has got out more decorations. Creepy knocks his head on the lightshade as Lazy shows us more decorations. Jace is still in his pajamas and Lazy just realised. Light turn on. Esme is filming it for Tik Tok. Lazy says to looks enchanting and Jace is trying to blow the lights out. Everyone cheers as he blows and Creepy turns the lights off. Lazy wants a fat garland to go all the way around but she can't find one.

Time to open today's advent book. Isabelle reads it. Creepy says he didn't get Lazy an advent calendar because he hasn't been anywhere. There were none on Amazon a couple of night before the 1st. Something online earlier had him howling so he's going to try and replicate it. He has a print out advent calendar and a box of 24 Ferrero Rochers. He cuts the numbers out and sticks them on the top of the box. Didn't Ladbaby do this one year? He says to tell him it's not genius. Isla says wow and that Lazy will love it. Creepy tell her to keep her mouth closed. Lazy says he never gets him an advent calendar. She opens her eyes and Creepy says she can open two at one and give one to him. Creepy tells Lazy he stole the idea but executed it better than he saw online. She says it's the best advent calendar in the world. Lazy says Creepy isn't getting one. Jace wants one.

Creepy says he hopes we enjoyed vlogmas day 2 but Lazy tells him it's day. On the way to the office they had the music paying that would be played at Disneyland Paris. It would be their third day at Disneyland right now and Creepy had a massive lump in his throat walking into the office. Lazy says he made her turn it off because he was crying. They've only missed Disneyland one year because they were trolled a lot. Creepy imagined Jace running down Main Street in his fluffy coat and next year will be the perfect age. Creepy knows there are bigger things in the world but it would've been the last stop on their roadtrip and they had something no caravan planned. Whether the caaa would've made it there or not is a matter of opinion. Lazy says it is what it is and they have mega plan for next year. Creepy won't justify why he feels sad because real people feel sad when they don't get to do what they wanted to do. Creepy loves us all.
They are just unbelievable
When is karma going to get them 🤷‍♀️

Elsa Frost 24

I was just scrolling through the comments on last night's vlogs as a few amused me and some very rude ifam . I came across this and my blood ran cold what does that even mean it seems sinister to me ? Am I over analysing it but I would freak if it was my family
Wait, what?! That’s so freaky!

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
The store has said not suitable for under the age of 3. I would like to think any parent purchasing them for the intended purpose would know they are not actually intended to be on top of the sleeper all night (pediatrican advice).
You'd hope so but not everyone will think this. If lazy says its ok for kids it must be....

• Sad

Abbvay

VIP Member
Lazys just done an story on instagram baby and me about weighted blankets . 85.99 seriously for that id atleast want it weighted specifically for my child . I have autistic children and never would I buy a weighted blanket from her . They are everywhere now when I was looking they were specifically targeted at sen children . Anyway looks like they are out and I wanna say it looks like an ice rink but are they open in tier 3 areas? Or have they drove to a tier 2 area 🤔 🙄 .
Outdoors ice rinks I think would maybe be open? Not sure where there is one though, the one in Leeds is usually Jan/Feb time.

I did just look up stockeld park as they usually have ice skating but don't right now so maybe they aren't allowed.

Reactions: 3

Tinksmum

VIP Member
A

I've just been watching one of his videos about the analytics of family vlogger videos and he found out that 20% of the Ingham Family viewers were men. Now surely men wouldn't normally be watching videos about young girls opening advent calendars and going round Smyth's Toys unless they had more sinister motives? This vlogger has made some truly brilliant eye-opening videos over the last few days. I hope that the Ingham Family and other family vloggers are worried.

Chris and Sarah know that one in five of their viewers are men aged over the age of 18. And yet they still allowed Isabelle to open her advent calendar in her - well, it was a basically a bra - in the vlog the other day 🤢🤢
Has he actually done a video of the Inghams?

Yes. Did you find it? Can link it if not
Please do for us numpty’s x

Tinksmum

VIP Member
Over time lurking around I keep seeing the ‘Ibis’ being mentioned, so not up with all the misdemeanours I’m assuming something happened, can someone be so kind to enlighten me, thanks x