Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leni18

VIP Member
Thats the badger! Her mask properly slips, doesn’t it?
This shows how fake her voice was too because you can tell she is trying to put on a fake voice. How the mask has fallen in more ways than one.

Reactions: 6

Alf

When she takes off the coat, you get a flash of the label and I'm pretty sure it says it's a 16.

Porkiepies

VIP Member
They've clearly used some of the blanket earnings to buy some views today. Over 130k views already according to social blade
YouTube algorithms seem to be pushing the old Christmas vlogs. All my suggestions were for them and autoplay put 3 on (they were quickly stopped within 10 seconds) .

• Angry

Zade

Surely creepy should be taking all his rubbish to a commercial waste site as most council run sites are for domestic waste only?

Abbvay

VIP Member
Ok just saw the weird cut bit., why not show the walk? Just cuts straight to nandos 😂
She already seemed over the whole thing by that point anyway so maybe they didn't bother with it. It's not a long walk by normal peoples standards but it maybe seemed like a marathon to them.

whatamess123

VIP Member
Ok so it’s bloody hot 🥵 here today, so I thought after watching DCP’s video I would delve into the analytics of the Minghams family. This is what I uncovered!!! It isn’t as detailed as DCP but it’s a starting point. Had to laugh at the ranking for the oh so famous ones.......93😂🤪
Did you watch the most recent video with the 4 other youtubers? Was very disturbing ,but i know none of them will quit this sorry subject on family vloggers now.The more that join the better.Take care ,stay safe and keep cool (it`s freezing here ,so whilst you`re probably melting over a fan ,i`m hugging my radiators..:) xx

Reactions: 5

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Just saw Sarah's Instagram pic from last night.

My guess is they went to lotherton hall. The hall itself is closed I think, but outside bits open.
If that's the case, they definitely booked the late slot. As if they'd leave the house before midday.

It just has to be for views :- Lazy’s ‘auto-bog-raphy’. Even a simpleton/defective isn’t that dense. She might be referring to a rapid trip to the loo rather than a book ??????

Web30

VIP Member
I like that mask Lazy had on 🙈🙈 I’m sorry tattle fam!!

I feel a bit like a fuddy duddy but I can’t help but think those heely trainers only serve to encourage kids to walk on their tiptoes because they can’t walk properly in them
They just dont seem safe to me. Shes got them all some for christmas as well that have 4 wheels and look worse