Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abbvay

VIP Member
Sarah's 100% there you can hear her laughing at Jace . I think they are outside ice rinks somewhere and have broken the rules again and crossed to either York ot Harrogate which are tier 2 . He was driving 5 hours ago so must be some distance . There's a park in Harrogate with festive fun bits ?
I didn't watch it with sound on, seeing Chris is bad enough I didn't want to hear him too!

I just thought the place looked ridiculously empty if it was actually in tier 2 and open fully. I wouldn't be surprised if they were just picking up some food to take home but took the entire family inside to collect it because they can't do anything just 1 person!

Reactions: 7

jmszel6

to be fair I have a sensory processing disorder and id be ready to kill if I heard someone eating
Me too , it's awful. I have to go elsewhere in the house or put my ear plugs in when we all eat together.

Clairer86

VIP Member
I am just watvhing the podcast now, you are correct- everything he said related to the Mingham's

Littlelubaby

Hi you guys !!!!!!!

Vlog is 41 minutes long tonight (ain’t put my self through watching - have to psych up). Whilst this is less than 7 minutes per family member it way exceeds the norm.

I hope the kids are being paid double time for weekend working and a bonus for excess working hours (whoops minutes) and surely they must they be declaring what they should to HMRC, VAT and their accountant.

I CAME DOWN IN THE LAST HOUR AND HAVE JUST REMARRIED. MY NAME IS NOW MRS 🎅
Is the vlog late again? Or maybe she forget to move the clock back
does the clock really go back though or does it go forward? 😅

• Haha
05A722F9-1576-4394-8650-0D199A7A1ED9.jpeg

I was half expecting another prinny woo episode!! I have it still stored on my phone but won’t let me upload as too large?
Said this on another thread earlier today I have had to go through deleting screenshots on some other wankfluencer in my photos because I’d die a little inside of my partner got hold of my phone loool

Prinny trying to see what was in the package, Isabelle gets up and locks her in the kitchen, god I hate this family 😤😡😤
I haven’t seen yet but probably will later on! Thank god my 9 & 11 year old can’t stand them! We saw them at a water park in salou last year!

Fozziebear79

Chatty Member
Same, I can't stand it, like instantly angry at the noise, for me it's eating, chewing gum and yawning lol to be fair I don't say anything because I know a lot of time it can't be helped but still so annoying lol!
Smacking lips gets me i really can't stand it 😩 😫

Dragon100

Chatty Member
Father Christmas only brings the stockings in our house, that jolly man is not getting the appreciation for my good ideas for presents!!
That was how it was when I was a child. We had stockings from Father Christmas, and we knew who each gift was from under the tree so we could thank appropriate relatives for their gift - usually by a thankyou card.

• Heart

Mostyn

VIP Member
I don’t wish to court controversy but my understanding was children’s charities needed toys to be new. Charity shops take preloved toys but I have no idea if they are accepting donations or are indeed even open. These are strange and worrying times and having not been out of the house since the start of the first lockdown (save an emergency tooth extraction) my world as shrunk. It has however reinforced my love of my home and how lucky I am - nothing the Bradford Clampets will ever know,
Love the Bradford Clampets

• Haha

EmaE

No vans or cars with trailers allowed at our local tip , slots must still be booked and you can only take certain items on certain days

Glennie

VIP Member
Has anybody joined The Dad Challenge family vloggers Facebook page?
I tried but you have to answer two questions about that Myka Stauffer bint who 'rehomed' her son and I have no idea :)
I just read the questions but don’t know the answers either. Did you see who else appears in the photo 😂😂😂 creepy and lazy

Tinksmum

VIP Member
He took one of his conquests to the Ibis hotel for a hookup. Made her pay for the room, kept his beanie and socks on, popped downstairs for a napkin and wrote an NDA on it.
What something else he got away with??? What’s his name Teflon?? So..... if she signed a NDA how did it come out, and how (if he hasn’t) didnt he successfully sue??

Neck lace

VIP Member

The last part of the thread is with him on

I've been watching. He's had a few removed. I think The Weiss Life privacy struck him and those were the really interesting ones where he went through the analytics and the specific vlogs that the creepy weirdos were really attracted to ( like foot fetishes and mouth stuff :sick: ) all involving the teen daughter. I assume that the Inghams and the Weiss life have similar demographics based on the parents willingness to sexualise similar aged daughters for £££. It's gross and I can't get my head round how a parent can do that to their child.
He said that he was going to put all the videos that YouTube had deleted onto Rumble instead, so that's good.

• Heart

Gymgirl

Chatty Member
You are correct. Tier 3 is high alert. Only essential shopping allowed
I'm tier 3.. ALL shops are now open.. Just hospitality is closed. It isn't just essential shopping we are allowed to go in any shop... Its not like the 1st lockdown

Abbvay

VIP Member
In our house we give Santa a certain amount of money, and he then gets the elves to make the presents up to whatever value we provided. We obviously don't tell the kids the value - in reality we have no fixed amount in mind just buy what we consider a reasonable amount.

The elves also make/design things for the shops too for other people to buy, which explains why sometimes you might get some chocolate in Asda packaging because maybe Santa put it to one side before it was sent out to the shops.

Everyone has different stories, different amounts of presents from Santa which is why given their young audience I think they just shouldn't mention it. The idea of the kids seeing the presents and then they get sent away for Santa to deliver (which seems a waste of time?!) is the most unimaginative way. It makes Santa seem as magical as a postman. It also means Sarah gets to take all the credit for buying the gifts which she loves.