The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes
They're undecided yet. But let's face it, they'll be there until next year
Jesus why don’t they just go home 🤦‍♀️ When we travelled to Italy last year we did one night stay in a hotel I no we only had a car. So I say they need about 3 night stops and get the duck home.

Reactions: 20
I guessed the wrong campsite last night. But in all honesty I was only going by what Chris said about booking into a campsite RIGHT ON the beach. He didn't mention the crossing of a very lot busy road. So they're not at Camping Cabopino, they've booked into Camping Buganvilla. And if I'm not mistaken they're currently taking up pitch number 9 and also no 7 & 11.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Lazy said they did have plans to go to Switzerland for 2 weeks but can’t now .is she for real.towing that great big caravan and the very cold snowy weather in Switzerland.The best way to explore Switzerland is by train.oh lazy and its very expensive in that beautiful country

• Haha
Reactions: 30
OBITUARY - PRIORITY EDUCATION HAS PASSED AWAY - CAUSE HYSTERIA. FAMILY FLOWERS ONLY.
STAY SAFE IN SWITZERLAND.

1. the virus that was hype - hey ho, wooohooo.

2 they are holed up next to the toilet block

3 Lazy has decided to stock up on essentials

4 they don’t want to go home

and god bless her

SHE WAS SO LOOKING FORWARD TO VISITING SWITZERLAND!!!

I hope she bumps into the tattle army when she makes it. Stay safe folks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Lazy and creepy obviously don’t live by the mantra “no carbs before Marbs” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh dear no DLP! How many times have they been there now!
Ifam on the campsite, ok then!,🤔🤔
People in the UK telling them not to go home, I wonder why eh!! 🤣🤣
I would loved to have seen Chris having his "daddy paddy" whilst trying to get the caravan parked up🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whilst Creepy is busy uploading the vlog, I will make a new thread.

Congratulations @funkyfurry and thanks to @BD10Massive for putting it forward as a title suggestion.
View attachment 293806View attachment 293807

TLDR
- The Inghams made excuse after excuse, delaying their departure from Portugal for several days, obviously out of fear there would be more car issues.
- The new campsite friends begged and begged the Inghams to stay for Christmas.
- The Inghams have finally left Portugal and driven to Marbella.
- France is in Lockdown until at least the end of the month so they're essentially stuck in Spain (which is in a state of emergency) and their only option really is to get a ferry home. Plymouth is no longer an option.
-What will the route home be? Ferry or paddle board? Will the Inghams have to cancel their Christmas plans? Has Karma got more in store for them? Stay tuned to find out...
And we still haven’t found out about Katrina’s piles

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Lazy said they did have plans to go to Switzerland for 2 weeks but can’t now .is she for real.towing that great big caravan and the very cold snowy weather in Switzerland.The best way to explore Switzerland is by train.oh lazy and its very expensive in that beautiful country
I love Switzerland we have booked for next year hopefully we be able to go🙏🏻 Yes you are right it's very expensive we spent just over a grand there and we was only there 6 days and she wanted to spend two weeks !!! 😂😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I hope that when they do decide to come back to the UK it will be too late and they cant and they will have to stay were they are or better still Chris gets arrrested for breaking the Covid rules. You watch Lazy rant then

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I love Switzerland we have booked for next year hopefully we be able to go🙏🏻 Yes you are right it's very expensive we spent just over a grand there and we was only there 6 days and she wanted to spend two weeks !!! 😂😂
My sister lives in Geneva and it’s a lovely country. Far too nice for them!

Reactions: 14
Who the hell has been telling them to stay where they are because it's rubbish in England? All the comments on their vlog are telling them to come home because they are bored shitless of the beach vlogs.

Who is she trying to kid that they are "van lifers"? They've been parked on a bloody camp site for 2 months! How predictable, they were going to go to Disneyland :rolleyes:

What happened to "I can't buy one child something without feeling guilty about the others" she's gone and bought Jason another bloody car. Do you actually want him to be able to communicate any other words?
First thing Lazy notices about the camp site is an apparent barrier around the pool. Not if it is safe or secure. God forbid the pool isn't open, what "content" are you going to produce?

Another slab of concrete they are living on for god knows how long. I reckon they are going to stay at this campsite now for the foreseeable, lucky us 🥴
The bloody caravan getting stuck whilst trying to put it on the pitch has buckled me. Can they not do anything?

Why doesn't lazy discipline Jason?

After people said on here the other day Creepy hasn't had an ailment in a while, what is Sarah banging on about tonight on the vlog tonight? Creepy has tonsillitis. Hi Creepy, Hi Lazy 👋 Tattle a nice bit of evening reading for you so you don't have to talk to each other? 🤪

The amount of times this lot seem to be in awe of a sunset is so weird, have they never seen a sunset before this trip? Like they are obsessed? I get it sunsets are peaceful and beautiful but Jesus Christ.

Sarah notices she licks her crusty cold sores constantly. :sick:

I just can't cope with them 🥴
It’ll be everyone else on the estate that doesn’t want them to come home 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope that when they do decide to come back to the UK it will be too late and they cant and they will have to stay were they are or better still Chris gets arrrested for breaking the Covid rules. You watch Lazy rant then
I think it is much more likely that at some point they have to take the pcr and they'll all be positive

Reactions: 7
I didn't know you could cross the border from Spain to Switzerland! Well well, Lazy, you're good at gio - graphy aren't you? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My sister lives in Geneva and it’s a lovely country. Far too nice for them!
It’s the most beautiful country that I have been to I just wish I could afford to live there 😂 we stay in Jungfrau which is amazing and there is so much to do there 😍 the other thing I notice is that a lot of people that travel around Switzerland have a RV not a caravan being towed 🤦‍♀️😂Saying that it would have been fun to watch them try and drive around Switzerland😂 they haven’t got a bloody clue 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who the hell has been telling them to stay where they are because it's rubbish in England? All the comments on their vlog are telling them to come home because they are bored shitless of the beach vlogs.

Who is she trying to kid that they are "van lifers"? They've been parked on a bloody camp site for 2 months! How predictable, they were going to go to Disneyland :rolleyes:

What happened to "I can't buy one child something without feeling guilty about the others" she's gone and bought Jason another bloody car. Do you actually want him to be able to communicate any other words?
First thing Lazy notices about the camp site is an apparent barrier around the pool. Not if it is safe or secure. God forbid the pool isn't open, what "content" are you going to produce?

Another slab of concrete they are living on for god knows how long. I reckon they are going to stay at this campsite now for the foreseeable, lucky us 🥴
The bloody caravan getting stuck whilst trying to put it on the pitch has buckled me. Can they not do anything?

Why doesn't lazy discipline Jason?

After people said on here the other day Creepy hasn't had an ailment in a while, what is Sarah banging on about tonight on the vlog tonight? Creepy has tonsillitis. Hi Creepy, Hi Lazy 👋 Tattle a nice bit of evening reading for you so you don't have to talk to each other? 🤪

The amount of times this lot seem to be in awe of a sunset is so weird, have they never seen a sunset before this trip? Like they are obsessed? I get it sunsets are peaceful and beautiful but Jesus Christ.

Sarah notices she licks her crusty cold sores constantly. :sick:

I just can't cope with them 🥴
probably all their neighbour cause they don't want them to get back home. The neighbours loves the peace and quiet

so with Sarahs news how long will we be waiting for the shipping us of to switzerland??? we should get time of for good behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The won’t come home because they feel it’s admitting defeat...giving into the haters/trolls and will prove that they were right to say they shouldn’t have gone on their ‘road trip’. They would rather put their family in danger that loose face, even at the detriment of their channel! Kids don’t wanna watch Christmas in a caravan in Spain! They want cosy nights, family activities in the cold/snow. Early nights with Christmas lights, and huge piles of presents! They will finish their channel off not being at home/snowy location for vlogmas, their Christmas will be completely unrelatable just like it was back to school/Halloween etc

Reactions: 37
Its all lies said had to get home to isolate before went on megatrip which I think was lapland as she was on the boards as it shut then opened with restrictions then changed again then tonight that had changed anyway and the plan was always after a few weeks in Spain a few in Switzerland and then dlp hmm so why didnt they go when parked up the road from it im sure they even said would go back in a few years nothing about this trip They are just trying to make out have money and plans when have neither They will end up staying at this campsite with the "ifam" and if locked down will be pool everyday Also im sure Chris must thing maybe has covid he hardly wears a mask best of time know he seems distant from others and has it on all the time 🤔

Reactions: 15
Not sure if this has been mentioned before but will their house insurance not be void after staying away for this long?. They are desperate not to go home, does make wonder who is after them, I doubt Prinny will even remember them, a joke they have put her on the intro.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.