The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's something seriously wrong with your home life if you can't make memories whilst at home.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94
She's annoyed me so much with her "people are telling us not to come home because it's awful" no it really isn't! Iv been living in a tier 3 area for nearly 2 weeks, we can still go out, even the trampoline parks are open. Ok we can't (shouldn't) go out of our local area but thiers still things open.
They just don't want to be stuck in Bradford
Err Iv?????? 🤣 Sorry couldn’t resist

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There's something seriously wrong with your home life if you can't make memories whilst at home.
Agreed!!! Strong believer that kids should be allowed to ‘get bored’ and manage the boredom. My own daughter is same age as Isabelle and my daughter is loving school...Covid or no Covid. Loving the challenge of the GCSE studies. And I’ll be really clear that there’s not a worksheet in sight! But the work she’s doing is challenging. That’s good for her brain. Kids wouldn’t be bored and they’d be making memories of their own at school

Isn't there anything that Child services can do to help those poor kids. Issy is at the age where she needs privacy, Esme could start her periods, Isla needs to be in school and Jace should be interacting with other toddlers and learning new things. Instead they are stuck in that tin can with a lazy can't be arsed excuse for a mother and a creepy penis nosed, sweaty headed excuse for a father. Please Children services do something. The mental health of the children is so important. They look dirty and neglected. Get them home ASAP.
Social care won’t do a thing. Those kids are fed, watered and looked after. They don’t meet any social care threshold of need

• Sad
Reactions: 30
The way Sarah was speaking it sounded like she was surprised at the restrictions being put in place. I'm not an avid reader of the pandemic or know all the rules for all countries but I'm sure they've been discussing these lockdowns for at least 2 weeks. I am probably ignorant by not reading all the world news and keeping up with the spread but I get a basic rundown on the TV news that takes 15 to 20 minutes a day to watch. If I was travelling though I'd be monitoring everything closely not winging it day by day. They might be "free" on their travels but that's because they're living in a bubble of ignorance. It's only a matter of time before that bubble pops.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Who the hell has been telling them to stay where they are because it's rubbish in England? All the comments on their vlog are telling them to come home because they are bored shitless of the beach vlogs.

Who is she trying to kid that they are "van lifers"? They've been parked on a bloody camp site for 2 months! How predictable, they were going to go to Disneyland :rolleyes:

What happened to "I can't buy one child something without feeling guilty about the others" she's gone and bought Jason another bloody car. Do you actually want him to be able to communicate any other words?
First thing Lazy notices about the camp site is an apparent barrier around the pool. Not if it is safe or secure. God forbid the pool isn't open, what "content" are you going to produce?

Another slab of concrete they are living on for god knows how long. I reckon they are going to stay at this campsite now for the foreseeable, lucky us 🥴
The bloody caravan getting stuck whilst trying to put it on the pitch has buckled me. Can they not do anything?

Why doesn't lazy discipline Jason?

After people said on here the other day Creepy hasn't had an ailment in a while, what is Sarah banging on about tonight on the vlog tonight? Creepy has tonsillitis. Hi Creepy, Hi Lazy 👋 Tattle a nice bit of evening reading for you so you don't have to talk to each other? 🤪

The amount of times this lot seem to be in awe of a sunset is so weird, have they never seen a sunset before this trip? Like they are obsessed? I get it sunsets are peaceful and beautiful but Jesus Christ.

Sarah notices she licks her crusty cold sores constantly. :sick:

I just can't cope with them 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
5.01 though! Am I the only one that thinks Chris should have edited out Isabelle practically falling out of her top?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
You had a bite to eat for your dinner!! NO You had some dry bread and the free olives you bunch of cheap skates.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Do you think brexit has entered their heads yet? They could be illegal immigrants and end up in a totally different kind of camp trying to jump on boats.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
More made up ifam, I'm sure if they were supposed ifam they would want to go in the vlog!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tbh I‘ve never actually heard of anyone travelling to another country (especially with four children) without a plan. I get that some people don’t necessarily follow a detailed itinerary but there should always be a plan...international travel isn’t a “go with the flow” type of thing. It‘s laughable that they really thought travelling during a pandemic with four children was a “go with the flow” matter.

It’s actually amazing to see how much they don’t get it and how out of touch with reality they are. Seeing her roll her eyes while she talked about the closures made me want to punch her. It really is all about them and only them in their world.

Reactions: 45
Being at home is NOT a novelty.
Having a home is NOT a novelty.
Your dog is also NOT a novelty.
There should be NOTHING to wear out.
Be grateful for what you have, there's people with no one and no home, they most certainly would not see it as a novelty if they had them!
Also.
You can't avoid something that is GLOBAL!
It's not just a few willy nilly countries, sorry Islands🤭 It's global. You can't keep tempting fate.
I hope Creepys tonsils go septic and your lips go gammy and fall off, you repulsive horrible, ungrateful little witch.
Yours(not)sincerely.
Everyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
They are only saying that now its closed. They drove right passed it months ago and couldnt afford the entry fee. Were they fook going.
I thought that was a load of bollox. Previously Creepy said they needed to come home to isolate for 14 days before they went off to do something 'mega', which was Lapland because she's been all over the Facebook groups. Not going to DLP was another lie to make their lives sound better than they actually are.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Chris 100 percent thinks he has covid 19 . He is wearing his mask outside around the family when on camera.
He even had it on at the beach off camera you could tell how he was talking and that right there is the reason he has not been in camera the past couple of days . Lying fucks .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Tbh I‘ve never actually heard of anyone travelling to another country (especially with four children) without a plan. I get that some people don’t necessarily follow a detailed itinerary but there should always be a plan...international travel isn’t a “go with the flow” type of thing. It‘s laughable that they really thought travelling during a pandemic with four children was a “go with the flow” matter.

It’s actually amazing to see how much they don’t get it and how out of touch with reality they are. Seeing her roll her eyes while she talked about the closures made me want to punch her. It really is all about them and only them in their world.
it makes me really angry too. And acting as though they have no responsibility for preventing spread either

Reactions: 18
@thegreencow re the social blade figures starting earlier, you probably know this anyway but it's because our clocks went back last week but the US clocks don't go back until this weekend. Social blade works on US eastern time zone I believe. Still too many views for them regardless though!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.