The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry - irregular poster here. Is there a reason as to why Chris hasn't had his tonsils out but has 'suffered with tonsilitis his whole life' ??

Reactions: 18
No way would his doctors have given him antibiotics before they left just in case he got tonsillitis. I suffer from reaccuring ear infections and im constantly having to fight for antibiotics.

Reactions: 32
No way would his doctors have given him antibiotics before they left just in case he got tonsillitis. I suffer from reaccuring ear infections and im constantly having to fight for antibiotics.
Agreed. No way in hells bells would this happen.

Reactions: 17
You simply HAVE to message Creepy, tell him that you are female, live five minutes away and are a massive fan. I bet you'll get some very interesting replies back. Please report back 🙏.
Ooh and tell him you're learning how to skate and would love him to show you some of his 'aggressive skate moves' 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I cannot believe just how horrid and selfish Isla is. She repeatedly used Jace’s tiny baby trike (she’s 8 years old for gods sake) and lifted out of his reach. He eventually became agitated and squawked. Lazy piped up ‘don’t ride his bike’ to Isla but continued filming. She really does remind me of Nelly Olsen from little house on the prairie with her obnoxious wats, Thank goodness that poor baby has Isabelle. She is the only person that gives him any meaningful attention.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The way Isabelle said halloween when lazy was chatting on about booking somewhere for Halloween...really riled me. Quite smugly and brattish. Those parents have ruined those kids. They think they DESERVE the best.

Oh and Sarah. You may not know what was best for your family but we all have known all along... You shouldn't have gone, you pair of giant ass wipes!

So Sarah isn't all about the orange twirls this year, she's all about the after eight mints. She ought to hurry on home then as Costa is bringing out an After Eight hot choc on Tuesday. anybody that wants to try it, try is ASAP because as soon as Sarah is home there will be a nationwide shortage just like with the twirls!

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Is there an Ibis nearby?!
If there is an Ibis near by, abort mission and run for your life. You'll be scarred for life if you come face to minge eyed face with ol' creepy in his beanie and socks with his weird gnarly hands. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As someone who suffers from repeated respiratory infections I have an emergency pack of medications to start which include an antibiotic from my GP. I know this isn't for the same issue as creepy. From my own personal experience I have found it very easy to purchase medication in Spain over the counter without a prescription, that includes some antibiotics so I reckon he's just went and bought it.

Reactions: 14
She's annoyed me so much with her "people are telling us not to come home because it's awful" no it really isn't! Iv been living in a tier 3 area for nearly 2 weeks, we can still go out, even the trampoline parks are open. Ok we can't (shouldn't) go out of our local area but thiers still things open.
They just don't want to be stuck in Bradford
That’s what’s annoying me, conditions are not awful here yet they’d rather risk getting stuck in a foreign country than be in their own home and still be able to go out. Really is thick that one!

Reactions: 19
Can’t sleep so I thought I’d watch the vlog..
1 Why can’t Lazy recognise her own husband walking across the path, she thought it was a giant cockroach 🙄
2 Why keep making a joke about leaving your kids at the beach as if it never happened?!?! You vlogged it you thick twit!! 😠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think it's rude actually. I mean we had a whole thread dedicated to them, albeit a thread dedicated to her *not* having them and STILL no update! At the very LEAST we deserve a rant.

I have a request please. When we go to Switzerland can we go to the French speaking part? Somewhere like Geneva? I can't go back to the German speaking part because I might have worked there once years ago (in Zurich, as a teacher in an International School) and I might have hated it so much that in White Week (like a half term holiday when the whole school goes skiing) I might have run away to visit my BF in Barcelona and I might have telephoned the school to resign from a call box on the Passeig de Gracia. :oops:

And can his second name be Tank?
Geneva is lovely and you are on the French border so can nip across for lovely bread and cakes. Also only an hour from the mountains Chamonix is particularly nice and nip through the tunnel to Italy .. maybe I’ll go back with my s I s Wednesday !

Reactions: 9
My Dad is given antibiotics and steriods to keep at home ready for when he gets chest infections. It's been that way for about 5 years now.
However my Dad is a 60 year old professional, who hasn't woohoo'd once in his life. I'm not sure they'd be so willing to give them to a 40 year old, trying to dress and talk like a 12 year old!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Creepy and lazy are now in another facebook group ’Ingham family support group‘ and this time lazy isn’t an admin, creepy is.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.