The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defo something afoot with them and the grandparents. Granny has been posting sad quotes all over Instagram. Whenever she’s commented on Sarah/Chris’ posts they’ve not acknowledged or responded. Then this comment about Sarah having nothing to go back to. I do wonder, like others, whether the in laws were unhappy with the decision to become #vanlifers - they are completely obsessed with the grandkids. So desperate to improve the channel views they won’t have listened to anyone - and have just steamrollered ahead with this trip despite it being a disaster.
I have never got the impression they were obsessed with the grandkids. Just that Chris is a mummy's boy

Reactions: 11
I have never got the impression they were obsessed with the grandkids. Just that Chris is a mummy's boy
You only need to look at Jane’s Instagram. Almost every post is a picture of the kids or a quote about missing them. There’s nothing else there.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We used to have a caravan and gorgeous as it was I just felt I had reached an age where I didn’t want to tit/pee in the equivalent of a wardrobe, argue over pitching and emptying the waste water tanks etc and that was just two of us so god knows what it’s like with slack arse , that useless bobble hat wearing lump she’s married to and four kids 😳

* apologies to caravan owners or people who love them 😘
I totally agree with you. Personally, the thought of staying in a mobile home or caravan would be my idea of hell even for just one week. Let alone lugging it around and moving on for months on end. It is all a bit "Romani" for me 🥴 :sick:

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Defo something afoot with them and the grandparents. Granny has been posting sad quotes all over Instagram. Whenever she’s commented on Sarah/Chris’ posts they’ve not acknowledged or responded. Then this comment about Sarah having nothing to go back to. I do wonder, like others, whether the in laws were unhappy with the decision to become #vanlifers - they are completely obsessed with the grandkids. So desperate to improve the channel views they won’t have listened to anyone - and have just steamrollered ahead with this trip despite it being a disaster.
Sarah said early on in the trip that her family were supportive of the idea, his family were not.

The only people they saw from his family were Jane, Steve and possibly Dave. Although Dave disappeared and was never even mentioned after everything about Chris was made public, so it's not clear how much they see each other now?

So I think it must have been Jane and Steve to be against the travelling/home schooling. They never mention them, the kids are never shown mentioning them, but used to see them often before lockdown.

They didn't seem to be there for Esmes birthday either, and by then you were allowed to meet others outside. Usually even if they weren't in the vlog it would still be mentioned that they had seen them.

Reactions: 20
Pride of Britain awards just started. Wonder if they'll be one for Creepy or Lazy?

Maybe Creepy for his one trick?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What do you call a witch that lives by the beach ?
come on guys, all together
SARAH INGHAM !!!
She looks like Ursula the Sea Witch but with a heart of ice she's more like the White Witch from The Chronicles of Narnia Noncia..."The Liar, The Witch & The Wardrobe on Wheels"

In their case, the truth really is stranger than fiction. On the one hand they're really predictable but, on the other, you really couldn't make up the tit that is their lives. They are so low though - such pitiful pricks, the pair of them. Proper scumbags.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Si

Since they traveled from Portugal to Spain they should be confined to their caravan for fourteen days of quarantine.
When i had a look online it said travellers from portugal to spain aren't required to quarantine

Reactions: 2
Pride of Britain awards just started. Wonder if they'll be one for Creepy or Lazy?

Maybe Creepy for his one trick?
Maybe finally some recognition for his community work? He used to be in a gang but now he helps people. Allegedly. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So Isla went off to play with 2 little girls.

Sarah said, word for word 'they don't speak they're Spanish, they don't speak very good or they do speak a little bit of English but not lots of English'.

Sarah love you don't even bloody speak English!!

Sarah you do know you're in Spain? Those 2 little girls probably know as much if not more English than any of your family knows Spanish.

How much French, Spanish or Portuguese did any of your family speak to locals. I would imagine ZERO because you & your family are IGNORANT.

Reactions: 48
They really dont have a clue about being true vegetarians 😂😂😂
That blue drink looks like antifreeze!!!

If a woman, say her name was Sarah, happened to unexpectedly give birth in a foreign country, would that child be given residence status, therefore making it easier for her and her family to move to that country?
Oh god!! I know where you are going with this!!!

Maldives to Chavavan....... I will just leave this here to be thought about.......how the mighty fall

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So Isla went off to play with 2 little girls.

Sarah said, word for word 'they don't speak they're Spanish, they don't speak very good or they do speak a little bit of English but not lots of English'.

Sarah love you don't even bloody speak English!!

Sarah you do know you're in Spain? Those 2 little girls probably know as much if not more English than any of your family knows Spanish.

How much French, Spanish or Portuguese did any of your family speak to locals. I would imagine ZERO because you & your family are IGNORANT.
Not to mention child trafficking. Didn't she say they'd sat by their van for ages before Isla spoke to them?

Reactions: 15
Just found this on creepy’s linktr.ee is he trying to pass himself as being in this video 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What the hell was that day they had yesterday... I feel awful for those children.

Lazy (beans on toast) couldn't even be bothered to be a bit more prepared and get a few pumpkins a couple of days ago so that the girls could carve some pumpkins on Halloween? Of course the shop didn't have any on Halloween they're all gone! Not even a few decorations to make the van look a bit festive?? They have just given up trying to be perceived as this "perfect" family now and it really shows. Poor Isla, she looked so upset when they were sat around eating the soup. Sarah could have done a scavenger hunt around the caravan and hid some treats for them to find, but that would've required effort and more than two seconds of attention not on Jason.

Creepy having a "daddy paddy" at 17:00 because Lazy didn't know what "NGL" meant and he rips the tit out of her. Just because the majority of your contact list on WhatsApp is below the age of 16 and that's the only reason you know slang you creep. Quite amusing actually to hear how he treats and speaks to her when the camera isn't on. Anyone else hear Sarah's slip up with the "smells like cheese and ham" and then Esme tries to save it by saying "dID yOU jUsT sAY hAAAmmmmm". Even Esme knows they have to keep up the charade of being vegetarians.

Did they really have, soup, that pumpkin pastry thing AND bread? They really don't need to be parked so close to the toilet, the amount of carbohydrates they eat must be backing them up for days on end 🥴

Sarah did manage to procure the entire sweet aisle of every Spar in the Marbella area by the looks of it though. But luckily they only had 3 Tricc errr Treaterzz so tons left for them. I call absolute horseshit that they had any at all on that GHOST TOWN of a campsite, I didn't have even one at my door (not that I would have opened my door if I did have anyone) in England last night because everyone is being responsible as you know 🌠 GLOBAL PANDEMIC 🌠 Disgusting amount of sugar an carbohydrates on those plates even if it was Halloween. When was the last time these people went to a dentist, they've been "travelling" all year? I dread to think of the costs of the fillings you lot are wracking up. Better get HMRCto give you that 4k back as that might just cover all of your root canals 🥴

Lazy is shocked that Jace has sat down and watched an entire movie, well he is sat with Isabelle and she has more of a maternal bond with him than you do you lazy idiot.

"reALLyy Fun DAAAAy pLAANNNEDdd" tomorrow, honestly can't wait to see the inside of your tatty "carah-vahhn", your second and third heads growing on your lip, your daughters declining health and your husbands creepy antics. 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
There would be no way on earth would I let my 8yr old go off with 2 children they’ve never met before in a foreign country with a language barrier ... not a prayer or a hope in hell would I let that happen!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Chris cutting the pie and Sarah said 'smells like cheese & ham & onion'
Esme 'you said ham'
Sarah ' no it's not, it's it's it's veggie ham'
What we saw of Sarah making the pie was her cutting out pumpkin eyes and mouth, next shot was her crimping the edges but we could see cheese in the eye & mouth holes. We also didn't actually see the pie when cut or any of them eating it.
Suspicious???

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lazy Tat &me has just gone live😂
She couldn’t have picked a worse day to do this and all the bragging she is going to do now on her stories 😡
I really hope it’s a bleeping flop l. We have all just been told we are going into another lockdown for 4 weeks which I think will be longer and you have this fat witch selling overpriced blankets 😡😡

Team? Do make me laugh😂😂😂
She has no shame the stupid cow😡

Didn’t take long 🤦‍♀️bragging now really 😡why not and a private message and say thank you 🤦‍♀️
I find this HILARIOUS. You know she is only doing this to wind us up to make it look like she is "Successful" 😂 😂 😂 😂 I added up the amounts that she put on her insta story, I'm sure there is a few more pages but at most she would've made £2k from this, and that's before deducting costs of the stock, wages, business expenses and VAT. Realistically she would have made £900. 🥴 I wouldn't put it past Chris to have bought a few under his pseudonym "Laura" who we all know is a HUGE IFAM CULT MEMBER.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey, I haven’t watched the latest vlog. But I watched the one where they arrived at a new campsite close to Marbella and I lurked through this thread where someone speculated that Chris thinks he has corona virus which is why he was wearing a mask and they were just saying it was his tonsillitis. If that is the case that he thinks he has corona... he could have picked that up in the last two weeks and asymptomatically passed that oh to their very special guests who were staying with them. Very bleeping dangerous and idiotic.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.