The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can wait for the rant of, well f#@& you all in our home country, we are staying here as technically we are not breaking any rules!!!!

Never mind the moral thing to do would have been to come home weeks ago! Everyone seen this second lockdown coming and when other countries started first would that not have been major alarm bells for them!

Put the camera away, get your tit together and get home! The next drama will be one of them and probably one of the por kids will get ill with somthing ang they will use it to make money!

Portugal has just announced a lockdown, so it behind them and in from of them, it going to land right on top of them and all the "drama" and "poor us" will be used as ££££££!!!

Never have I seen such selfish, arrogant, immature people!
If she says once more ‘it’s nobody else’s business’ so help me I will walk to Spain to slap her in the chops and tell her to stop making it everybody’s business by flaunting everywhere!!!

I wonder what this is all about, Sarah? Did you ask him? View attachment 295565
This has been intriguing me all day!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just watched the Baby and Me Insta stories and saw they're on the the road again, looked like a motorway. I wonder if they've finally decided to come home.
Nah, they'll be driving around trying to find the Island of Luxembourg.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she's charging £43.99 for that floor thing which is basically material? Then you buy your own pillows. It's like buying a bean bag without the "beans"
Well since I was expected to buy my own pillows on Amazon, I had quick look and found another one that also didn't come with pillows but was £28.99 with free delivery so I know which I'd go for if I wanted one!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she's charging £43.99 for that floor thing which is basically material? Then you buy your own pillows. It's like buying a bean bag without the "beans"
👀 £44 for 5 empty pillowcases that have been sewn together?! 👀 There really is no cheek like an ingham. Who do they think they are? Kim and Kanye! Imagine how much they’d have charged with the pillows? £199 + £64 p&p. I love how she’s recommending cheap pillows. They’ll be flat as a pancake in a week. 🤣

I bet Chantella has bought 12. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Nice breach of GDPR there Lazy with those screenshots of buyers, doesn’t matter if you’ve hidden their surname if you’re revealing their first name.

I don’t follow any businesses that feel the need to share that kinda information (probably because they actually know GDPR law) but it’s just ego, ego, ego on her part and trying to show us haterz wrong.
I’m not sure if I believe any of this names are real - I feel like it’s click bait to to get idiots to buy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet that Creepy tries to take one if those floor loungers with him when he goes out skating. I hear that they're comfier than an Ibis bed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Creepy and lazy are now in another facebook group ’Ingham family support group‘ and this time lazy isn’t an admin, creepy is.
so is this the anti-Mingham support group?
I really hope so, as I need SO MUCH support in my life to deal with these idiots!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watched the Baby and Me Insta stories and saw they're on the the road again, looked like a motorway. I wonder if they've finally decided to come home.
Nope that was them heading out for their daily exercise on the SUP. They've arrived at 4pm Spanish time. What takes them so long getting their day started?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I think their lives as they knew it is over now in the UK. No friends no close family (there has to have been a fall out with Zelda and Steve). No brand deals.. Now no school.
So yes without any sense of remorse or introspection certainly their vlogging life is over this is why they run.
It's so heartbreaking for those kids.
Maybe they are scouting Europe for somewhere to move away too?

Reactions: 5
Nope that was them heading out for their daily exercise on the SUP. They've arrived at 4pm Spanish time. What takes them so long getting their day started?
Well
All I can say is it take probably an hour or to to price. Lazy s fat arse out off bed ohhh can just imagine it what a sight and can only think it take that creepy over an hour to sort his greasy comb over out to then just slap his bobble hat on then when you think there ready creepy legs start twitching and Jace starts winging for more food lazy fiddles for the 1000s time with her hair it never ending with these lot I am shook they get anything done apart from feeding lazy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She makes me so mad!! I want them to he stranded for Xmas but bwt they get back dont isolate and still do stuff 😡

At least she has 4 bloody walls!
What a witch ! Lazy i hope you fall hard from your bleeping cloud you horrible horrible person!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
why the hell is lazy asking for tips on tat and me? Is this to help pay for the “staff” wages? She really is a bleeping COW!!!!!!!
Do you have to tip for buying trashy, covid infected blankets from a questionable business?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She makes me so mad!! I want them to he stranded for Xmas but bwt they get back dont isolate and still do stuff 😡

Well said!! So many people are facing desperate times because of this second lockdown and she goes and says that. Mind you I think that’s incredibly sad that’s all they have at home. No real friends, no family they want to support during these times. They have kids that are regressing so much is laughable but know what! After what he did they deserve it. Long may the fine dust of lady Karma be ground all over their shitshow because that’s what this is Karma!!!

Reactions: 33

She makes it sound like they live in a bed sit! Not a 5 bedroom detached house! Cannot believe she had the nerve to write that. She really is so lazy, its easy to just film the kids etc on days out as she can't come up with original content when they are at home. I wonder why the beach they are at is empty on Sunday?? Because the locals are sensible not like those cretins!!!

Reactions: 45

Only the 4 walls? Those 4 walls is your safety. The safety of the girls and jace. They like it more to live in that stupid caravan with no privacy for any of them? Those poor kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Four walls that they own, not everyone is that lucky, she makes it sound like they live in a run down hole not a new build.

They know they have nothing to film back home.

Reactions: 35
She makes it sound like they live in a bed sit! Not a 5 bedroom detached house! Cannot believe she had the nerve to write that. She really is so lazy, its easy to just film the kids etc on days out as she can't come up with original content when they are at home. I wonder why the beach they are at is empty on Sunday?? Because the locals are sensible not like those cretins!!!
This pisses me off, when my husband and i moved in together there was 6 of us in a 2 bed flat. We did the attic to give us 2 more small bedrooms but it was still a happy home. It's not what you've got but what you make of it that counts. not that Lazy would know a thing about that!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Don't know if they realise a dogs life is short compared to humans, that poor dog does not know if its coming or going :( have to say the 4 walls comment has really pissed me off, bet the folk they hand tenner out a time to at xmas would love them 4 walls, selfish woman!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.