Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kizzy

VIP Member
What do you call a witch that lives by the beach ?
come on guys, all together
SARAH INGHAM !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
wtf....just got a fb message saying my account was nearly restricted because of my post that i mentioned earlier.

quite how it was bullying i don’t know, i merely called sarah a silly fat cow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Sarky Pants

I’ve just attempted to join the group to create a little chaos! One of the questions you have to answer in order to join is “Do you support Chris Ingham?” Needless to say, my answer of “Hell no!” probably means I won’t be allowed to join. I’m gutted!! Lol 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

dizzy1975

She makes me so mad!! I want them to he stranded for Xmas but bwt they get back dont isolate and still do stuff 😡

At least she has 4 bloody walls!
She makes it sound like they live in a bed sit! Not a 5 bedroom detached house! Cannot believe she had the nerve to write that. She really is so lazy, its easy to just film the kids etc on days out as she can't come up with original content when they are at home. I wonder why the beach they are at is empty on Sunday?? Because the locals are sensible not like those cretins!!!

Justlurking4

Tbh I‘ve never actually heard of anyone travelling to another country (especially with four children) without a plan. I get that some people don’t necessarily follow a detailed itinerary but there should always be a plan...international travel isn’t a “go with the flow” type of thing. It‘s laughable that they really thought travelling during a pandemic with four children was a “go with the flow” matter.

It’s actually amazing to see how much they don’t get it and how out of touch with reality they are. Seeing her roll her eyes while she talked about the closures made me want to punch her. It really is all about them and only them in their world.

BD10Massive

Can whoever wins the next Thread Title make sure it contains the words ‘Mummy Isabelle’ and ‘Aunt Sarah’ please?

• Haha
  • Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Wow Sarah has joined in on Chris’s insta comments, they’re SO beyond triggered that people are saying Isabelle is raising Jace :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Arguing with children for engagement, and they call other people pathetic

Isn’t it about that time of day for them to go to the beach and make memories or something
"Isabelle, can you look after Jace whilst your Dad and I argue on Instagram about how you don't always look after Jace."

The vlog title!!!! 🤢 The guy is a fucking sicko.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Abbvay

VIP Member
The 4 walls comment has really annoyed me too. They are talking about a house that they chose to buy, in an area they chose to live in - it's been quite some time now that they didn't have to live near to work. I know at the end of the day that's what a house is, and you can (and most people do) move and make somewhere new your home. But whilst it's your home it's so much more than just 4 walls.

It should be a safe place, a place to be yourself. Now more than ever it's important to us because everything changes outside but in our home it's up to us. There's no rules on social distancing, no masks, no using hand sanitizer going from one room to the next, it's just home.

• Angry

Porkiepies

VIP Member
The way Sarah was speaking it sounded like she was surprised at the restrictions being put in place. I'm not an avid reader of the pandemic or know all the rules for all countries but I'm sure they've been discussing these lockdowns for at least 2 weeks. I am probably ignorant by not reading all the world news and keeping up with the spread but I get a basic rundown on the TV news that takes 15 to 20 minutes a day to watch. If I was travelling though I'd be monitoring everything closely not winging it day by day. They might be "free" on their travels but that's because they're living in a bubble of ignorance. It's only a matter of time before that bubble pops.

• Haha

RainbowDust

And we still haven’t found out about Katrina’s piles
I think it's rude actually. I mean we had a whole thread dedicated to them, albeit a thread dedicated to her *not* having them and STILL no update! At the very LEAST we deserve a rant.

My sister lives in Geneva and it’s a lovely country. Far too nice for them!
I have a request please. When we go to Switzerland can we go to the French speaking part? Somewhere like Geneva? I can't go back to the German speaking part because I might have worked there once years ago (in Zurich, as a teacher in an International School) and I might have hated it so much that in White Week (like a half term holiday when the whole school goes skiing) I might have run away to visit my BF in Barcelona and I might have telephoned the school to resign from a call box on the Passeig de Gracia. :oops:

Can we change Creepy’s name to Septic please, pretty please?
And can his second name be Tank?

Last edited:
  • Haha

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
So she's charging £43.99 for that floor thing which is basically material? Then you buy your own pillows. It's like buying a bean bag without the "beans"
Sounds like you’re describing her brain here ‘the bean bag without the beans’ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Ghost82

Chatty Member
If any Ifam or their parents are reading here and you are struggling to pay almost £50 for 5 pillowcases then I have a little tip for you. You can have your very own Ifam empty pillowcases AND yours can have 6 pillows instead of 5! 🥳 🤣 Just sew them together and grab a sharpie pen to decorate. You can even personalise them if you write John and Louise on there! 2 pillowcases for £2 in Asda. You’ll find them next to the cheap pillows that lazy recommended and you can make your own for just £6! Feel free to share Sarah. I know you like to help out people who may be struggling. 🙌🏼 🎄

FDB06C57-3466-4AAE-9E4D-867D6E924FC3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucymarie101

Chatty Member
said this numerous times but there’s definitely a reason to why they aren’t coming home, the fact not even a pandemic is making them want to go home is making me think something has happened and they are on the run, girls not going to school not even bothered about their dog... yeah no innocent people would give their entire livelihood up to go “travelling”

• Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
They really are some of the most aggressive people I've seen. They react to everything, jump straight in with insults, call people morons, pathetic, trolls. In any other job you would be sacked.

JacquiW1000

Chatty Member
I think Lazy is desperately trying to convince herself she's better off where she is when I'm certain she would actually prefer to go home but for some inexplicable reason this shit show is being controlled by Creepy who is pulling all the strings. How many times has she admitted they've taken a particular route because it was Creepy's dream to visit. This whole trip has revolved around what he wants. He went spare under their last lockdown at home. There's no way he's going back.

• Sad