The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somebody who homeschools 3 kids wants to cross a border from Barcelona Spain to Switzerland... I am amazed ... also at the Island of Portugal. I mean ... how stupid is that?!

Isla wears boots at 30 degrees, Esme still had her flip floppy swim shoes that don't fit right.

If they ever went to Switzerland i would love to see their faces when going to a supermarket and paying a fortune for a few items 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Being at home is NOT a novelty.
Having a home is NOT a novelty.
Your dog is also NOT a novelty.
There should be NOTHING to wear out.
Be grateful for what you have, there's people with no one and no home, they most certainly would not see it as a novelty if they had them!
Also.
You can't avoid something that is GLOBAL!
It's not just a few willy nilly countries, sorry Islands🤭 It's global. You can't keep tempting fate.
I hope Creepys tonsils go septic and your lips go gammy and fall off, you repulsive horrible, ungrateful little witch.
Yours(not)sincerely.
Everyone.
Can we change Creepy’s name to Septic please, pretty please?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wouldn't every normal person want to be home during a pandemic?
I mean, i wouldn't wanna be anywhere else but in my house now. Enjoy the security of my home, know that I'm rather close to my family and could support them if they need assistance e.g. do their shopping ekseturahhh ???

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
oh poor poor Creepy his best friends thonsilites has come for a visit again, A day or two we will also see bad back so they have to stay on that caravanplace for the next three years
Look at Sarahs shadow when she's talking about the tonsilitus, she really looks pregnant, And lately we have mostly seen her breast up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
oh poor poor Creepy his best friends thonsilites has come for a visit again, A day or two we will also see bad back so they have to stay on that caravanplace for the next three years
Look at Sarahs shadow when she's talking about the tonsilitus, she really looks pregnant, And lately we have mostly seen her breast up.
That and cravin olives still think a miracle baby will happen for clickbait

• Sick
Reactions: 10
OUR ROUTE HOME IS CLOSED.. CHANGE OF PLAN!

They have been sitting in the low 20s in Portugal but it's back up to 30 today. They've had a discussion this morning. Lazy can't lie, she's feeling uncertain and worried about things. The plan for the trip has drastically changed due to the restrictions and lockdown. Sounds like the adventure of a lifetime has turned into an adventure of nightmares. Karma is still going for it. Basically the plan was to explore Marbella for two days because Creepy really wanted to go, go along the south coast of Spain and work their way up to Barcelona. Jace screams because Isla sits on his bike so Lazy tells her not to sit on it. They went to Barcelona last year but they wanted to see more. From Barcelona they wanted to cross the border into Switzerland. Awesome geography! When they set off, Lazy's 'most excited country I was to visit' was Italy and Switzerland. Italy was crossed off quickly. Last night they had to accept Switzerland was a no go and they would have to do it next year. After a couple of weeks in Switzerland the plan was to go to Disneyland Paris for the start of vlogmas and head home from there. Unfortunately because France is closed that isn't possible and they can't get home through France. The route home is closed so they've at down and had a chat. There's lots more of Spain for them to explore. Yep and totally ignore the restrictions there too! Spain could follow France and lockdown and if that happened they wouldn't be stuck (they've checked with the ferries that they would be allowed to leave), or do they just go home. There's pros and cons to both. Lazy is excited to get home for Christmas but she thinks the novelty will wear off quickly if the restrictions in the UK are what people keep telling Lazy. They've had a massive amount of messages saying not to come back to the UK because the restrictions are crazy and it's miserable. People have been telling Lazy to stay and make memories. She tells us how she loves not having a plan but right now she feels uneasy. Isabelle interjects and says she's felt so free but lockdown makes it 'gets more scarier'. Lazy doesn't now what's best to do right now. Maybe listen to us and get home for the sake of your family? Lazy is confident that the decision to do what they've done for the past few months is the best decision but now she doesn't know what's best. You keep telling yourself that! they're packing up the caravan and Creepy has booked a campsite. They want to be somewhere for Halloween because of the kids.

Esme is upset because they're not going to Disneyland in their campervan. Jace points out dinosaur and caaa toys in a shop. Lazy tells that one of the cars has an 'eh' for Esme. They look at the Hot Wheels caaas. Jace falls over and they're still not making Isla wear a mask. Driving footage.

The Inghams were on the opposite side of the road to their destination so it took them on the scariest hairpin turns route. Creepy has gone to check them in and first impressions is the place is cute. The swimming pools had barrier around but Creepy said it might always be there. It was like fencing but Lazy thinks it's there for covid restrictions. Either way they're not desperate because they've had a pool for 2 months. Lazy has bought a slice of Christmas to the caaa in the form of a cheap version of After Eights.

The Inghams are checked in and the lady said it's quiet so they could drive around and choose any pitch but there's a lot of British families staying until after Christmas. The Inghams have chosen a pitch next to the toilet block and they've been told they can take 2 pitches. They're not getting the awning out because they're not sure how long they will be there for; they've only booked a few days to get them over Halloween. Esme chooses which way to have the caravan. Well Lazy says she does but eventually Lazy decides. In the end though, Esme is right. Creepy is having a paddy because he doesn't want leaves touching the caravan.

There will be no 'I told you so' from Lazy or Creepy because the motor mover ran out so it's stuck diagonal. Cackle. They're chaaaaging it whilst they go to get something to eat.

Lazy point out that you can see the sea. They're off to the restaurant to get lunch.

Creepy was right about the pool and Isabelle says they can add it to the list of thigs Lazy gets wrong. Lazy is right 99% of the time so when he gets something wrong Isabelle writes it down. Lazy has grown into the flavour of olives. She has bought jaaas of them because they're so juicy and delicious. Creepy kisses Jace whilst wearing his filthy mask. Lazy has bought a £1 shark finger puppet.

Dinner is finished and they're researching what to do in the area. Isla has made a friend and they're playing pool. Isabelle wants to go to some place up a mountain and Creepy is looking for wild swimming spots. They've found one that looks like Lac Saint Croix so they might go tomorrow and there's a campsite so Lazy says they could go after Halloween.

Lazy's not going to say it, she's not even going to say she was right. Well no because it was Esme's suggestion. They're going to move the caaa and use up another pitch across the road, setting the gazebo up behind the caravan. They're off to a supermaaaket and a phaaamacy to get Creepy some pain because he has tonsillitis. He doesn't want us to know because he knows they will get hate and people will think he has covid. He has sores in his mouth and got an antibiotic prescription from his doctor just in case because he get it frequently. Why doesn't he just get them taken out? Covid hasn't wiped out all other cold and flu viruses. Creepy doesn't have a cough or sore throat, his tonsils are just swollen. Isabelle and Isla have made friends on the beach.

Creepy is hiding behind his mask because he looks disgusting. The beach is just over the road from the campsite. They wanted to catch the last of the light. Creepy understands why people love Marbella, it's because of the mountains and landscape.

Jace is asleep and Lazy wishes she was him. Footage of the beach. Creepy repeats that it's stoonin' and beautiful with the mountains in the distance. Lazy looks through the viewfinder and says it's nothing like what they can see. Creepy can't wait to explore it in daylight.

Lazy, Esme and Isla ran into the supermaaaket to get food in to last them a few days. Didn't they go shopping two days ago? Lazy noticed that the couple in the caravan opposite the at the old campsite has a ton of drinks (coke/orange/wine/apple/water) so Lazy has done the same tonight. Not with wine but coke/water/apple juice/orange juice/fanta. Lazy took Instagram stories of the beach and got messages telling her not to come back to the UK. Lazy isn't sure what the plan is now but most likely they might come home... she doesn't know what the plan is right now. There's a lot of ifam at the campsite. Lazy tell everyone to go and check out her Instagram stories and comment down below what her Halloween costume was. People have been telling her that she's Isla.

End of vlog
Screenshot 2020-10-30 193408.png
Screenshot 2020-10-30 200253.png
Screenshot 2020-10-30 190028.png
Screenshot 2020-10-30 184310.png
Screenshot 2020-10-30 184941.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
All this "making memories" is bullshit! You could've made lots of memories at home.
Its been a crappy time for everyone, but, a few people I know have said it's been the best time too. Why? Because parents who have been furloughed or have unfortunately lost their jobs have been home and spent more quality time with their children. Those kids are going to remember fondly of the time they did a lot of crafting and baking, or going for walks with their parents when there been no rush to have to get somewhere for something.

Reactions: 30
It’s the most beautiful country that I have been to I just wish I could afford to live there 😂 we stay in Jungfrau which is amazing and there is so much to do there 😍 the other thing I notice is that a lot of people that travel around Switzerland have a RV not a caravan being towed 🤦‍♀️😂Saying that it would have been fun to watch them try and drive around Switzerland😂 they haven’t got a bloody clue 😂😂
Can you imagine them paying £100 each person to go to the summit Jungfrau.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I guessed the wrong campsite last night. But in all honesty I was only going by what Chris said about booking into a campsite RIGHT ON the beach. He didn't mention the crossing of a very lot busy road. So they're not at Camping Cabopino, they've booked into Camping Buganvilla. And if I'm not mistaken they're currently taking up pitch number 9 and also no 7 & 11.
Sounds great from the TripAdvisor reviews(!)

The staff at this site were very friendly and helpful. It had a bit of a shanty town appearance with some of the pitches that were obviously long stay. The bathrooms were clean and plenty of hot water.

Although road noise is mentioned by other reviewers, we didn’t find this to be a problem. The main reason for us only staying for one night was the access to the beach. It was necessary to cross the busy road by pedestrian bridge. The noise was very loud and our two dogs were terrified, coaxing them across and back k again the once was enough for us, so we moved on.

Apparently wi-fi is rubbish too, apart from around the pool area which is probably why Creepy booked it!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Stopped watching after the cancer scare/miscarriage but have been sucked back in.

Their lives look so draining and boring. It looked like such a faff setting up the caravan again. Why the waffling about buying juice and fanta?

Poor kids - do feel for them. They must feel so cut off from the real world...and not in a good way.

Isabelle's outfit was too small for her, the shorts looked so uncomfortable

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It's all very well going on on epic travelling adventure. My husband and I backpacked around Europe 20+ years ago and had the most amazing experiences - memories to last a lifetime BUT we didn't have kids, threats of terrorism weren't a constant worry and there was no global pandemic! I know people say you shouldn't let things stop you living your life but FFS the soaring rates of COVID infection are to me reflecting the selfishness of people thumbing their nose at this virus and carrying on like nothing is wrong. Campsites full of entitled, self indulgent people travelling at the moment potentially spreading this virus while the majority of us are doing our best to stop the spread - as long as there are people like the Inghams doing as they please, your hard work, sacrifice and effort is utterly futile. They make me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Stopped watching after the cancer scare/miscarriage but have been sucked back in.

Their lives look so draining and boring. It looked like such a faff setting up the caravan again. Why the waffling about buying juice and fanta?

Poor kids - do feel for them. They must feel so cut off from the real world...and not in a good way.

Isabelle's outfit was too small for her, the shorts looked so uncomfortable
I stopped after the 'cancer' bull sh*t and miss the laughs at their misfortune so loving reading up on it all on here still. I honestly would love for them to be stuck over there but do feel for kids, yes they are bad behaved at times but it's only how they have been brought up.

Reactions: 14
Lady muck does not want return home 😒
Lazy you can still go to b and m and matalan they are open
You can go for walks, your kids can go to school still , you just can't meet any one out of your home or go pub 😉
So get your big tooshie home with your tail between your legs have some time in Bradford in your amazing house that you are paying yo just sit empty for months
I hope you have leek and everything is wrecked and your insurance won't cover as your house has not been lived in, your house isn't loved its hated you can't stand it why pay out for it, you other house was more homely and family like this one is just for show hey look at us and 1mil strong that ifam paid for

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
They're so full of tit.

Just yesterday, they were telling us how great truck stops are. Now they suddenly need to be at a campsite because it's Halloween. What? They didn't know it was coming up to Halloween when they set off on their epic drive to nowhere? Why didn't they stay put with their good mates for an extra few days if they desperately wanted to be on a campsite for Halloween?

Reactions: 30
Sounds great from the TripAdvisor reviews(!)

The staff at this site were very friendly and helpful. It had a bit of a shanty town appearance with some of the pitches that were obviously long stay. The bathrooms were clean and plenty of hot water.

Although road noise is mentioned by other reviewers, we didn’t find this to be a problem. The main reason for us only staying for one night was the access to the beach. It was necessary to cross the busy road by pedestrian bridge. The noise was very loud and our two dogs were terrified, coaxing them across and back k again the once was enough for us, so we moved on.

Apparently wi-fi is rubbish too, apart from around the pool area which is probably why Creepy booked it!
Don't think they'll be staying long. Last night it was 'right on the beach', its a bloody 10 minute walk.

I've never stayed on a campsite so don't know why would you want to be right next to the shower block? I can imagine it's handy for the obvious reasons but surely a bit noisy as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The comment section on tonights vlog are fab 🤣🤣
I've just had a look - wow, even the cult are all telling them to come back. Make you think all the 'messages' she's had a definitely from the neighbours who have loved the estate for the last few months.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.