The Ingham Family #133 Katrina Dixon has never had piles, RIGHT?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the dinosaur segment Leah was in the background with her face mask on her chin, Esme wearing no face mask (although is of an age its required ), lazy taking her face mask off to demonstrate talking dinosaur to jace. Covidiots the lot of them!! At least Nanna Jean was wearing a mask when seen on the vlog (against her eill) !!!

Reactions: 29
I always thought Creepy was gay, not that there is anything wrong with being gay. His ‘obsession’ with young girls I thought was a deterrent. He is very feminine and that isn’t from living with females it’s just his DNA.
He is very camp and effeminate but I feel that it is all part of the fake self that he has created for himself. The false persona that come across as safe and as unthreatening as humanly possible. He has created this persona so that vulnerable people are easily fooled that he is a caring, trustworthy, harmless person and that when he is caught out, no one believes the victim as he is so 'trustworthy, kind, caring and charming'. 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What will happen on their 18th Birthday when they go to their bank account to see all the money Creepy and Lazy have saved for them?

Isla’s
Not
Gonna
Have
Any
Money
Thats so clever!... (Errrr boiiii)

But no seriously, I'm impressed. I didn't get it straight away

I don't know any dog owners that can leave their dogs for the length of time they leave Prinny. My heart would break in two

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry I’m liking this game! There may be more!

What has Jace’s diet been made up of for the first 18 months of his life?

Ice Cream
Nuggets
Greggs
Haribo
Anything chocolate based
McDonalds

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
We're all so sick now of this dangerous man and his enabling wife gettng away with everything. I watched a documentary yesterday on Rolf Harris and how he managed to convince the whole world that he was a caring, kind, charming, lovely man for around the 50 - 60 years that he was on our television screens. Who could forget how caring he came across on programmes like Animal Hospital? The whole time, he had this terrible dark side that he kept well hidden and was grooming and sexually assaulting young girls and young women for decades. His youngest victim was just 8 years old 😡. There has been no solid evidence that Chris has groomed girls under the age of 16 but there is evidence from the police that he groomed a just turned 16 autistic girl, abusing his position of power and influence to do so. It is so hard for every one of his victims to see him get away with what he has done, be allowed to continue what he does and see the Ifam fawn over him every day on his Instagram and in the vlog comments. Like Rolf Harris, he has fooled thousands of people into thinking that he is this trustworthy, fun-loving, totally harmless man, when the reality is that he messages 16/17 girls with lines like "you're a pussy for not coming skinny dipping", "if you can sneek out, come and meet me" and "there's nothing like grabbing someone's ass and really going for it". He's absolutely disgusting. But all the Ifam see is the man who talks so sweetly to little Jace and is a loving Dad towards his girls. He fools so many thousands of people and it is so frustrating that he is allowed to carry on, I will never forget reading a tweet from Real Inghams where they said that around 40 people had come forward to them, saying that they had been taken advantage of by Chris - and that was over a year ago (I didn't screenshot it, but I definitely remember reading that). There could be many more that have come forward now. A certain youtuber who makes reaction videos has said that she has seen evidence that Chris is still messaging teenagers now. He just needs to be stopped. But victims are too scared to come forward as Chris threatens people into staying silent. And when you're dealing with a clear narcissist (sociopath?) who knows what that man is capable of?

Nothing that we write here will bother him whatsoever. For every one of our comments that criticise his actions, there are twenty more adoring coments from unknowing fans who worship the ground that he walks on. Besides, narcissists love all attention, good and bad.

We're all just waiting, week after week, for someone to come forward with the right piece of damning evidence that will finally stop this man from grooming and meeting up with vulnerable fans. But what if this all goes on for another two years? How many more lives are going to be ruined by this man if nobody can stop him?? I guess that until that day comes (and it will), we just have to keep on raising awarensess about him.
How is it okay for this grooming pervert to walk around free whilst there are probably countless girls/young women who are fearful about coming forward and most likely feel trapped. I honestly wish they would seek the correct support in knowing that by coming forward it will help strengthen the evidence against Chris. This in turn will see the other girls like Jess receive some kind of justice.
I’ve never been in this position, but if he had messaged my daughter inappropriately/ took advantage of her and then was continuing to use a platform to continue making money and to have access to young girls/teens I’d be straight to the police.
These threats are empty. What he can possibly do? He’s not even in the country. Perhaps that’s why he’s not in the country.
I hope if there is anyone in contact with these girls then they need to come forward so he can be stopped.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I remember watching a video by Jess and she said that there were LOADS of other girls he had been messaging but they were afraid to come forward. I believe he is a serial weirdo and that’s why he has aged so much. It’s worry that the rest will catch up with them and finish them off for good.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How is it okay for this grooming pervert to walk around free whilst there are probably countless girls/young women who are fearful about coming forward and most likely feel trapped. I honestly wish they would seek the correct support in knowing that by coming forward it will help strengthen the evidence against Chris. This in turn will see the other girls like Jess receive some kind of justice.
I’ve never been in this position, but if he had messaged my daughter inappropriately/ took advantage of her and then was continuing to use a platform to continue making money and to have access to young girls/teens I’d be straight to the police.
These threats are empty. What he can possibly do? He’s not even in the country. Perhaps that’s why he’s not in the country.
I hope if there is anyone in contact with these girls then they need to come forward so he can be stopped.
I agree so much with everything that you have just written. This man has such a hold over his victims. He is extremely manipulative and when he tells vulnerable people that he will ruin their lives, it is very scary for them.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I agree so much with everything that you have just written. This man has such a hold over his victims. He is extremely manipulative and when he tells vulnerable people that he will ruin their lives, it is very scary for them.
That is why I hope with the right support they will think of him as less than a threat. He can use whatever manipulation and tactics he wants, but at the end of the day if enough people come forward he surely won’t have a leg to stand on. I’d really like to know what is going on behind the scenes. Is there anyone still helping to gather evidence. Don’t these girls have supportive parents. My dad and older brother would have literally killed Chris slowly and painfully had he messaged me or my sister inviting us to go skinny dipping. They probably wouldn’t have found the body either. 😬😬

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So what do we all think the Inghams next move is? Daily beach/pool isn't interesting many - daily shopping isn't fairing that great - where does the channel go from here on in? Bit late on the halloween front even though "OMG Jason 1st proper big boy halloween" so they've got to be rushing back home for 'OOO MMMM GGGG, Jason LOVES Santa'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All the neighbours can clap and cheer at him, like they allegedly do when he goes out and does a circle of eight on his roller skates

Sinnaz Clothing followers update:

Creepy and Lee Devereux have managed to gain an extra 28 followers on Instagram, that's in an entire week. Slow and steady wins the race!

Also updated the page to "Extreme sports clothing" Forget base jumping, parkour, free-climbing - Creepy and Lee blow them out of the water on their roller skates!

View attachment 284272
Is it just me who finds it hilarious that sinnaz clothing have only got 815 followers?! 🤣🤣🤣

CHRIS... Yeah boiii. I can hook you up man! People are remortgaging houses to buy our pencil cases so ain’t no chance we wont shift some hoodies, foo! One million chaifam strong dude! Bring on the cashage! 💰

SINNAZ... Erm Chris. We’ve sold three bleeping hoodies! John, Louise and Chantella say hi. 🙄

Poor creeps will be redder than his savile hoody! He’ll be demoted to roller skate holder the next time they need to use his camera! 🤣🤣

Creepy looks more like hayley cropper everyday. She even has his back/front fringe! 👀

CACFF3BD-F5C5-4987-96D0-950E70B26620.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
So what do we all think the Inghams next move is? Daily beach/pool isn't interesting many - daily shopping isn't fairing that great - where does the channel go from here on in? Bit late on the halloween front even though "OMG Jason 1st proper big boy halloween" so they've got to be rushing back home for 'OOO MMMM GGGG, Jason LOVES Santa'
why does everyone call him Jason? Is it just to wind the inghams up lol? I’ve wondered since I’ve been here! 🤣

Reactions: 18
Stumbled across this account tonight, never heard of them before. he looks so creepy with his ginger hair dyed near black! 😷

does not look like they have given a tit about Covid !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Stumbled across this account tonight, never heard of them before. he looks so creepy with his ginger hair dyed near black! 😷

does not look like they have given a tit about Covid !
They don’t give a tit about corona, it’s not even slightly on their radar

I know people are saying their views are down, have they Actually lost many more views during this disaster of an adventure?

Reactions: 10
Is it just me who finds it hilarious that sinnaz clothing have only got 815 followers?! 🤣🤣🤣

CHRIS... Yeah boiii. I can hook you up man! People are remortgaging houses to buy our pencil cases so ain’t no chance we wont shift some hoodies, foo! One million chaifam strong dude! Bring on the cashage! 💰

SINNAZ... Erm Chris. We’ve sold three bleeping hoodies! John, Louise and Chantella say hi. 🙄

Poor creeps will be redder than his savile hoody! He’ll be demoted to roller skate holder the next time they need to use his camera! 🤣🤣

Creepy looks more like hayley cropper everyday. She even has his back/front fringe! 👀

View attachment 284898
Speaking about merch, why do they never try to sell the IFAM store merch??

Reactions: 12
When they told jace to say bye to the dinosaur, it was Isla that said bye in a baby voice... do you think they are telling her to do it to make out it’s Jace? 🤣 Every time I hear them say Jace all that springs to mind is janelle from teen mom 2 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just an observation, is the accent nannaaarrr speaks with, what Lazy should really sound like, if she wasn’t putting on that posh voice 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Any update on the piles?
Who's got piles?! You don't me KETrina Dixon of Seacroft, do you?!?!?!

I always thought Creepy was gay, not that there is anything wrong with being gay. His ‘obsession’ with young girls I thought was a deterrent. He is very feminine and that isn’t from living with females it’s just his DNA.
I've read of a few people thinking the same. I for one thought he was gay when I first started watching them. Then I heard about him running off with a man to America, and they have matching weird tattoos too... Definitely think he's bi.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They don’t give a tit about corona, it’s not even slightly on their radar

I know people are saying their views are down, have they Actually lost many more views during this disaster of an adventure?
Their views are even lower then they actually are as well as noticed someone comment elsewhere that their view count has been suddenly increasing in the early hours of the morning when Chris is usually prowling the Internet. It seems they’ve noticed a pattern. I remember some people on here were recording the views during the night and it was pretty obvious it was happening.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.