The Ingham Family #133 Katrina Dixon has never had piles, RIGHT?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet the surprise (##bigmassivesuprise ##teenbedroom) is just new duvet covers 🙄
Don't be riddiculous, they changed the sheets sometime after christmas. Probably just hanging up some plastic dingys and a photo of her and the sisters on a beach.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Their views are even lower then they actually are as well as noticed someone comment elsewhere that their view count has been suddenly increasing in the early hours of the morning when Chris is usually prowling the Internet. It seems they’ve noticed a pattern. I remember some people on here were recording the views during the night and it was pretty obvious it was happening.
I went to bed about 10 last night and on social blade it was at around 40k and just looked it’s over 125k some time during the night the creep is definitely buying views. Their vlogs atm aren’t even reaching 50k after 12 hours which isn’t good but great for us 😂

Reactions: 20
He is very camp and effeminate but I feel that it is all part of the fake self that he has created for himself. The false persona that come across as safe and as unthreatening as humanly possible. He has created this persona so that vulnerable people are easily fooled that he is a caring, trustworthy, harmless person and that when he is caught out, no one believes the victim as he is so 'trustworthy, kind, caring and charming'. 😡
He most def needs a psyc evaluation

why does everyone call him Jason? Is it just to wind the inghams up lol? I’ve wondered since I’ve been here! 🤣
Yes to wind them up

Just an observation, is the accent nannaaarrr speaks with, what Lazy should really sound like, if she wasn’t putting on that posh voice 🤪🤪🤪
Yes same as her sister Katrina

Last edited:
  • Haha
He most def needs a psyc evaluation

Yes to wind them up

Yes same as her sister Katrina
Winds me up the way they call her Mum on camera it's Mam oop North , I've actually heard them call her Mam "behind the scenes"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That's the magic of Christmas lost... That's has really made me cross... If course when they are little santa must TAKE ALL THE Credit... That's just the way it was when I was young and I've continued with my daughter.... Grrrrrr lazy!
I say this every year but they tit on the magic of Christmas.!!!!
There is no magical feeling at Christmas in that house it’s all shopping and spending money and creating huge piles of crap presents for vlogs !

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Winds me up the way they call her Mum on camera it's Mam oop North , I've actually heard them call her Mam "behind the scenes"
I'm from Leeds and say mum, i know some that say mam but more of my age group and younger say mum.

My husband has a name that is a nickname for the full name (but he just has the nickname - it is a much more accepted stand alone name though than Jace!). I still call him the full version sometimes despite it having never been his name, and I hope one day Jace has a wife who calls him Jason all the time in front of Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oooooh, does this mean the European Roadtrip is over and the won't be back in January like they said before? :unsure:

I guess Isabelle will be going on the top floor then with Isla having the old box room.
View attachment 284124
So basically that will just mean moving esme into the bedroom they use for toys, Isabelle into the room esme and Isla have now and Isla down into Isabelles room. Why do they exaggerate everything they do? The house doesn’t have enough land to extend really. So the dining room will become a playroom. Nothing special or exciting about that. These desperate fools need to wake up and realise it’s only downhill from here.

I say this every year but they tit on the magic of Christmas.!!!!
There is no magical feeling at Christmas in that house it’s all shopping and spending money and creating huge piles of crap presents for vlogs !
Exactly. I don’t remember any of the gifts I got as a child for Christmas. What I remember is the time we spent together as a family as it was special as we didn’t spend every waking moment together all the time. The smell of the open fire and playing board games together. The real Christmas tree. All non material things. Their Christmas looks like a nightmare to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That is why I hope with the right support they will think of him as less than a threat. He can use whatever manipulation and tactics he wants, but at the end of the day if enough people come forward he surely won’t have a leg to stand on. I’d really like to know what is going on behind the scenes. Is there anyone still helping to gather evidence. Don’t these girls have supportive parents. My dad and older brother would have literally killed Chris slowly and painfully had he messaged me or my sister inviting us to go skinny dipping. They probably wouldn’t have found the body either. 😬😬
The problem is that the brave girls who came forward all received thousands of hateful commenta and messages from misguided Ingham fans. Jess certainly received death threats and they all got called liars and much worse. It would definitely make others fearful of coming forward. And that is on top of direct threats from Creepy himself. There will be so many girls and women who are staying silent because they are too scared to speak out. And so Creepy carries on, feeling untouchable.

Thank goodness for those girls coming forward though. They have prevented so many girls from being groomed and meeting up with Creepy, because thousands of fans are now aware of what he is like. The girls' families should be so very proud of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I went to bed about 10 last night and on social blade it was at around 40k and just looked it’s over 125k some time during the night the creep is definitely buying views. Their vlogs atm aren’t even reaching 50k after 12 hours which isn’t good but great for us 😂
I am not wise to the inner workings of YouTube, however, given their recent numbers and his mind numbingly tedious that piece was, I’m having a hard time believing anyone other than I, for purposes of research, watched it. What’s the attraction? Herpes/cold sores? Endless segments of toy buying for a toddler? It’s just weird.

Reactions: 26
I echo the comments about Lazy being a complete witch, taking a couple of minutes to take the piss out of Leah for not understanding bingo properly. This girl has been known to have trouble with bullies and that just doesn't help to humiliate her on your vlog. Well done to our Trina for letting her be part of this shitshow, hope the piles recovery is going well.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
I echo the comments about Lazy being a complete witch, taking a couple of minutes to take the piss out of Leah for not understanding bingo properly. This girl has been known to have trouble with bullies and that just doesn't help to humiliate her on your vlog. Well done to our Trina for letting her be part of this shitshow, hope the piles recovery is going well.
Still waiting to hear about how the piles are going. They will eventually announce what the surgery actually was (if it wasn't indeed piles) and lay it on thick about how awful we all are. I won't feel bad, they have allowed the speculation. They have basically acted like those annoying people on Facebook who check in to the hospital then don't reply when folk ask what's wrong with them!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just an observation, is the accent nannaaarrr speaks with, what Lazy should really sound like, if she wasn’t putting on that posh voice 🤪🤪🤪
I don't get the Lazy with her "posh" voice thing. I don't think she's ever sounded "posh". #Edit I don't think posh is better - just different.
I thought the person was having a laugh. Asking how much she generally uses in a year is tantamount to asking her just how scummy her pedalo husband is. 🤷‍♀️:m

Reactions: 10
That makes sense because when Lazy was talking about them all being ‘woken’ up by the torrential rain she said that Creepy was already awake on his laptop......what do you think he was doing after midnight......hmmm take your pick!!

• Sick
  • Haha
That makes sense because when Lazy was talking about them all being ‘woken’ up by the torrential rain she said that Creepy was already awake on his laptop......what do you think he was doing after midnight......hmmm take your pick!!
Yeah I noticed that as well. It was the way she said “we all sat bolt upright. So did Chris he was still up on his laptop”. Emm Lazy I hate to break it to you love but only reason he sat bolt upright was because he was up to no good on the old laptop 😂

• Haha
I don't get the Lazy with her "posh" voice thing. I don't think she's ever sounded "posh". #Edit I don't think posh is better - just different.

I thought the person was having a laugh. Asking how much she generally uses in a year is tantamount to asking her just how scummy her pedalo husband is. 🤷‍♀️:m
Lazy doesn’t sound remotely posh. She sounds totally affected and very false. It’s fabulous when she gets enraged and slips into her ‘normal’ dialect......, she just cannot keep the fakery up.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.