The Ingham Family #133 Katrina Dixon has never had piles, RIGHT?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @WhittlingIhopMonkey
Screenshot 2020-10-19 050247.png

Screenshot 2020-10-19 050317.png

TLDR:
- Lazy and Creepy shamelessly decided to take a trip to the McCann's apartment in Praia da Luz, even pointing out how far away the tapas bar is from the apartment. These are the same people who abandoned their 4 month old baby on a beach and blamed a 'wide angle lens'.
- Lazy continues to rant on Instagram and in the dodgy Facebook group about one of the Inghams' biggest 'trolls', who refuses to back down
- Well over a month after going into the garage, the Land Rover is back and Lazy finally showed off her Baby and Me tat
- Nannar and Leah have been flown to the island of Portugal whilst Katrina has her piles surgery and because Lazy was missing being able to pend Nannar's pension. Lazy marked her territory in their accommodation as usual and made it clear she will be over regularly to 'cook'
- They're still claiming Jace can talk, although his entire vocabulary consists of 'aaaahhhh' and 'caaaaa'
- Lazy celebrated one year of Baby and Me. Creepy described her as 'one of the hardest working people I know' and says she does 'countless hours of work' and posted unflattering photos of her on Instagram
- The have taken two/three days off vlogging to hide the footage of Nannar and Leah spend time with family

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Congratulations @WhittlingIhopMonkey
View attachment 280221
View attachment 280222

TLDR:
- Lazy and Creepy shamelessly decided to take a trip to the McCann's apartment in Praia da Luz, even pointing out how far away the tapas bar is from the apartment. These are the same people who abandoned their 4 month old baby on a beach and blamed a 'wide angle lens'.
- Lazy continues to rant on Instagram and in the dodgy Facebook group about one of the Inghams' biggest 'trolls', who refuses to back down
- Well over a month after going into the garage, the Land Rover is back and Lazy finally showed off her Baby and Me tat
- Nannar and Leah have been flown to the island of Portugal whilst Katrina has her piles surgery and because Lazy was missing being able to pend Nannar's pension. Lazy marked her territory in their accommodation as usual and made it clear she will be over regularly to 'cook'
- They're still claiming Jace can talk, although his entire vocabulary consists of 'aaaahhhh' and 'caaaaa'
- Lazy celebrated one year of Baby and Me. Creepy described her as 'one of the hardest working people I know' and says she does 'countless hours of work' and posted unflattering photos of her on Instagram
- The have taken two/three days off vlogging to hide the footage of Nannar and Leah spend time with family

Thanks @thegreencow, I've made it into the tattle annals* of history!

*not to be confused with anals of history, I'm not Katrina Dixon and I dont have piles.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Here is a little story I found for you Sarah. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks @thegreencow, I've made it into the tattle annals* of history!

*not to be confused with anals of history, I'm not Katrina Dixon and I dont have piles.
Best thread title EVER! @WhittlingIhopMonkey

This has all the potential for an "I'm Spartacus" moment that will go down in the annals AND anals of history. For any of us who *have* suffered the excruciating pain and discomfort of piles, raise your hands and say with confidence:

"I'm Katrina Dixon and I HAVE PILES" ✊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Reading the comments on her latest Instagram post and she’s laying it on big like “ooh nana and Leah have both been really struggling these past few months and deserve the break....” and all the Ifam are lapping it up. Maybe if you hadn’t been away travelling for months Sarah and actually stayed at home to visit your nana and maybe help Katrina out a bit then you wouldn’t need to try and get rid of your own guilt by flying them out to you. You’ve never cared for covid rules so don’t use the excuse of not being allowed to visit other households.

Reactions: 60
Does Nannar exist or is it another cash cow ploy by creepy and lazy a la Patricia Baines ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She used to say nana wouldn't ever get to go anywhere if she didn't pick her up and take her to white rose centre. Now nana has managed to get herself to Portugal with only the help of a 15 year old.

Plenty of people have had a tough time and are in need of a break. But they are having to just make do at home. At least Katrina's managed to get her operation, my brother has been waiting for an operation since July. Normally it would have been done fairly quickly, they had such a backlog they put it off to September and now he's still waiting and they can't even give a timeframe anymore. He can't work till he's had it either.

I'm sure every person on here could tell a story of why they or someone close to them deserves a break, but they are still following the rules and showing common sense on what's safe and what's not right now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
Does Nannar exist or is it another cash cow ploy by creepy and lazy a la Patricia Baines ?
She exists but she’s not elderly (Dixon’s like to breed young to get the benefits rolling in), claims she needs a wheelchair but seems to make it round the Whiterose pretty nippy in previous vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She is so rude!!! Can you imagine telling a supermarket or well known shop you didn’t agree with something they did, and that being their response 😳

NO! Because it wouldn’t ever happen. She sells her family as a brand but talks to people like tit.
I am actually starting to doubt if the majority of this iFam even exists.

Reactions: 46
I'm absolutely living for the comments in their recent vlogs. Lots of negative ones and people not happy that they have to go without seeing their families while the Inghams do whatever the hell they want

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Did Sarah eat meat on her instagram stories yesterday? It looked like beef on her plate 😳
Wonder if mr creepy I’ll never eat meat again deloony had the same 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.