Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Neck lace

VIP Member
Jason Ingham when the camera is off - "Father, I would be much obliged if you could return me to that respectable retail establishment, where you could enable me to reaffirm my acquaintance with the extinct, prehistoric giant lizard. I believe it is named a 'tyrannosaurus rex' but I greatly prefer the abbreviated 't-rex'. Which do you prefer father? "

Jason Ingham when the camera is rolling -"caaa", "aah" "ah".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
I have to get this off my chest...

Sarah in the much older Vlogs (I’m talking 2015,16 & some 17) was acing motherhood. She set up craft tables for the girls, interacted with them about what they’re making, getting each child to ‘show off’ what they had made. She would (pre-driving days) take the girls, by herself, on a bus to visit Katrina and her children for the day. She would take them on walks and to parks. She took Isla to a stay-and-play type of toddler group. She met up with her ‘mum friends’ and their children. She picked the girls up from school almost every single day. She would rarely EVER let the girls have a day off school unless absolutely necessary. She would cook them half decent meals every night, (Fajitas, cottage pie, etc) rarely did we see them having a take away to be honest. Sarah would set up lots of fun things and actually seemed equally close to each child individually and was a lovely, attractive, doting mum to them. I hate to say it now I know what I know, but she really was. Looking back on her then compared to now, is just heartbreaking. The girls get no planned activities unless it involves fucking going abroad or the best interests of their parents. The whole world revolves around Jace and his interests and the girls have lost the ‘spark’ And bubbly joy they used to literally ooze all the time!!! It’s heartbreaking really. The change in their girls attitudes and overall well-being is actually insane. They’ve ruined the happy family they used to have. The kids had the chance to have a well-off life style and the private education, and actually when you look back, they were at their happiest when their mum and dad had the bare necessities! Goes to show money really doesn’t buy happiness. Sad really. The resentment the girls will have towards Chris in the future will be immense I would imagine.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 80

Betty Bujo

Chatty Member
I just have to get this off my chest!
Apart from the obvious serious problems I have with the Minghams such as the grooming, the disregard for their fans, their kids and anyone else really, there is one other thing that fucks me off more than any other.
Why on earth do they have to refer to anything that happens off camera as 'behind the scenes'?
Fuck off! Your life is not some show at the London Palladium.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Abbvay

VIP Member
She used to say nana wouldn't ever get to go anywhere if she didn't pick her up and take her to white rose centre. Now nana has managed to get herself to Portugal with only the help of a 15 year old.

Plenty of people have had a tough time and are in need of a break. But they are having to just make do at home. At least Katrina's managed to get her operation, my brother has been waiting for an operation since July. Normally it would have been done fairly quickly, they had such a backlog they put it off to September and now he's still waiting and they can't even give a timeframe anymore. He can't work till he's had it either.

I'm sure every person on here could tell a story of why they or someone close to them deserves a break, but they are still following the rules and showing common sense on what's safe and what's not right now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

Sour_Grapes123

I am actually sick of this now!!!

For those who haven't watched the vlog yet, can you try and guess who out of the three girls made this "soooo cuuutteee , stunnniiiinn' and creativvvvvv" flap book in their bullet journal? Sarah was so enthusiastic about showing it to the IFAM today...

1603482594992.png

Guessed yet?

1603482635425.png

It's Isabelle. Isabelle who is 15 years old and should be studying for her GCSE's, is colouring in a notebook which she has made into a flap book which traditionally are given to chuldreeen Jasons age? I remember when I was about 6/7 years old creating a book and story with flaps and slides that was interactive. But come on, a teenager?!

Am I missing something here?

What the actual fuck are Chris and Sarah playing at?

Sarah at least supervises the chulldreenn when they are working *COUGH* colouring in *COUGH*.

If home schooling was Chris's idea where is he when they are learning as he is never about with them in the morning? Is he sleeping as he is up until the early hours "editing" the vlog for the next day whilst the girls do this?

HOW SELFISH can you be that you've pulled your kids out of school and you say you're home-schooling but from what Lazy shows she prints shit off random websites and then expects the girls to get on with it? They aren't even at home for gods sake. They are in the middle of Portugal on a bloody camp site of all places.

I googled Year 10 GCSE topics and found the below Maths (Foundation Level expectations as I don't expect Isabelle is capable of doing the higher tier) and Science. These are the topics that are to be revised. There are topics ranging from Ratios and Probability to Atomic Structure and Natural Selection (Which ironically is why she won't end up with any GCSE's...). All I have seen Isabelle do is write down some incorrect facts about America in the 1940's (I think that was the date... correct me if wrong...).

These girls need to be put back in school. Not only to be taught by QUALIFIED and INTELLIGENT people and have some sort of chance and achieving basic qualifications but to have the right amount of social interaction with their peers so they don't end up as socially inept as creepy and lazy.

Oh one last thing that really is pissing me off. Creepy Chris, would you cut that greasy, repulsive and quite frankly nauseating combover "fringe"? I am actually embarrassed for you :oops:. How does Lazy not have the urge to grab the pizza scissors and chop it off? God forbid if I was her I would file for divorce or I guess she could just put a paper bag over your head so she hasn't got to look at your ugly mug :sick:🥴

1603484022975.png

1603482792036.png

1603483298598.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Well, it's obvious and you're all ignorant fools not to have put two and two together, Bradford Lass was Jace all along. A very lot of us I think have mentioned that he's a secret tattler, he really is a cleverrrrr booooiiiiiii.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Kitty2020

Chatty Member
Re: Using the toilet.

First, I wanted to say that I was reading here for a while before I joined. Hello! I’ve never been a fan - I research family vloggers as a pastime to write pieces on why people film & watch such banality. The trashy excess of the Christmas stuff was sickeningly obscene.
So, the toilet - did the ‘parents’ not say a couple vlogs back that the kids were not ‘allowed’ to use the toilet for its intended purpose unless for a need during the night? I imagine most of us have our own bathrooms - maybe with our creature comforts, but certainly the privacy of being able to take a dump without strangers around. Traveling & their criminally-lacking-in-nutrition ‘vegetarian’ diet is bound to be doing a number on the kids’ digestive systems. Many of us prefer not to use public toilets for more than a wee. They are possibly setting these kids up for all kinds of issues.
Then there are the showers. Months of having to walk to a communal shower block carrying your shared shampoo & towel?? Sure, if it’s a vacation, but not good for a lifestyle unless you really are a Traveler. Like most of us, I live my bathroom - it’s designed to my taste & has what I need. I don’t clean my teeth in a bloody communal sink! Whole different story if they were homeless - maybe they are? But to deliberately inflict this lifestyle on minor children, including a bloody baby... no wonder they all look like crap.
Then there’s the privacy thing - 11 & 15 year old girls sharing a caravan bed for months? So unhealthy. The 15 year old would normally be discovering her body, feeling the changes, and the 11 year old won’t be far behind. Again, they’ve chosen to inflict this restrictive imprisonment on these kids. They are the next generation- and for some reason I still can’t understand- kids & adults applaud this BS. I could go on... but there’s plenty there to chew on Sarah & Chris. As I said before, if you are going to breed & be ‘influencers’ - be a force of good because right now you contribute nothing of value unless it’s to show exactly what not to do. Thanks for reading - any critique welcome - especially from the ‘parents’ 🙄😉

• Heart
Reactions: 67
This comment ( attached ) is the post she did accompanying her latest photo of her kids on Instagram.
WHY OH WHY do narcissistic people always assume that people who do not like them are jealous or weak. 😆 Fact is SARAH with all due respect love there really isn’t anything to be jealous of be that you , your husband,your children ! 😂 Thing is WE know all about you and your brood as you pimp yourselves out for money ! YOU however known nothing about any of us. You do not know if we have idilic lives or tragic lives. You do not know if we have beautiful intelligent well mannered children or no children. You have no clue if we are jealous or not but you say that we are so that you do not have to deal with the TRUTH which is my dear that you are an overweight chav who can not spell basic words , have no clue about how to educate your children! You have a husband who fancies very slim young barely legal girls. He dips his d!ck wherever he can whenever he can. You talk to each other like shit. Your children are rude and disrespectful and wouldn’t win any competitions for either their manners or their intellect ! You buy cheap items made in sweat shops to sell at disgusting profit to live a life of travelling about during a pandemic in countries where you can not speak the language and have to keep your clothes in plastic bags under pull up beds in a tin can.Dead skin cells floating in the air on your clothes and you have to p!ss and sh!t in a bucket or a communal toilet. You eat a diet of an unhealthy toddler and are so desperate to try and do everything you can to avoid doing a proper days work that you sold your soul for click bait titles and bought views. Your mouth is like a scabby arse ! You have no self respect ! You pimp out your children for the viewing pleasure of perverts ! AND YOU TRULY THINK WE ARE JEALOUS OF YOU ? You thick deluded fool. 😆 We are not jealous as there isn’t anything to be jealous of we just do not like you are think your disgusting parents. If it was not for your Equally as delusional Ifam and your “ haters “ you would have no views ! So be grateful to us and Stop talking sh!te.😉

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

kazizzle

VIP Member
Reading the comments on her latest Instagram post and she’s laying it on big like “ooh nana and Leah have both been really struggling these past few months and deserve the break....” and all the Ifam are lapping it up. Maybe if you hadn’t been away travelling for months Sarah and actually stayed at home to visit your nana and maybe help Katrina out a bit then you wouldn’t need to try and get rid of your own guilt by flying them out to you. You’ve never cared for covid rules so don’t use the excuse of not being allowed to visit other households.

Reactions: 60

LucyLoopy

All The Money They Spend ..... And Esme Is Still In The Awful Sliders ...... Lazy Please Buy Your Child Some New Shoes That Fit Her .....
47DC75B8-8B14-487A-ADF9-BBF8C131AAAD.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

Sambo1289

£30 each on 4 kids that want for nothing all year round. £120 from a pensioners bank account while the granddaughter makes thousands a year on shit blankets and boring arse vlogs. If she was any kind of parent she would have declined the offer and taught her kids the value of money and that in the real world you don't just get what you want when you want. The amount of times those kids are spoilt is sickening to see and Sarah not showing an ounce of responsibility is ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Impleo

VIP Member
Is it just me who finds it hilarious that sinnaz clothing have only got 815 followers?! 🤣🤣🤣
It amuses me no end. He's such a narc, he'll have massively oversold himself to Lee, who is probably now regretting partnering up with Creepy. I love that it took Chris about 6 weeks to be listed as co-owner

Icing on the cake is that if you google Sinnaz Clothing, you get a raft of Tattle threads on him on the first page 😂

Screenshot 2020-10-23 at 13.28.19.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Ghost82

Chatty Member
All the neighbours can clap and cheer at him, like they allegedly do when he goes out and does a circle of eight on his roller skates

Sinnaz Clothing followers update:

Creepy and Lee Devereux have managed to gain an extra 28 followers on Instagram, that's in an entire week. Slow and steady wins the race!

Also updated the page to "Extreme sports clothing" Forget base jumping, parkour, free-climbing - Creepy and Lee blow them out of the water on their roller skates!

View attachment 284272
Is it just me who finds it hilarious that sinnaz clothing have only got 815 followers?! 🤣🤣🤣

CHRIS... Yeah boiii. I can hook you up man! People are remortgaging houses to buy our pencil cases so ain’t no chance we wont shift some hoodies, foo! One million chaifam strong dude! Bring on the cashage! 💰

SINNAZ... Erm Chris. We’ve sold three fucking hoodies! John, Louise and Chantella say hi. 🙄

Poor creeps will be redder than his savile hoody! He’ll be demoted to roller skate holder the next time they need to use his camera! 🤣🤣

Creepy looks more like hayley cropper everyday. She even has his back/front fringe! 👀

CACFF3BD-F5C5-4987-96D0-950E70B26620.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 53