The Ingham Family #133 Katrina Dixon has never had piles, RIGHT?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy doesn’t sound remotely posh. She sounds totally affected and very false. It’s fabulous when she gets enraged and slips into her ‘normal’ dialect......, she just cannot keep the fakery up.
Yes she doesn't sound posh. She tries hard to have less of an accent but it's still very much there. It confuses me when they try to mock the Yorkshire accent as they somehow think they don't have it, but they do. They obviously think that to sound "posh" makes them better than others and that if they sound like that people will think they have money, but that's not how it works.

Except Chris, I have never met anyone else that sounds quite like him. And that's not a compliment.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Is it just me who finds it hilarious that sinnaz clothing have only got 815 followers?! 🤣🤣🤣
It amuses me no end. He's such a narc, he'll have massively oversold himself to Lee, who is probably now regretting partnering up with Creepy. I love that it took Chris about 6 weeks to be listed as co-owner

Icing on the cake is that if you google Sinnaz Clothing, you get a raft of Tattle threads on him on the first page 😂

Screenshot 2020-10-23 at 13.28.19.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I don't know whether to laugh or cry !! How can they not be disturbed by this ? 🙈😂🤔

And an ifam has created a lovely if not slightly weird, little words that match their surname , Can we do our own one ? i'll start

Idiots
Narcassitic
Greedy
Herpes
Awful
Minghams !
Idiots
Greedy
Naive
Obnoxious
Repulsive
Attention-seeking
Nauseating
Twats

Fake
Obsessive
Overweight
Liars

Impulsive
Never gonna be famous
Gruesome
Hated
Atrocious
Malicious
tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Yes she doesn't sound posh. She tries hard to have less of an accent but it's still very much there. It confuses me when they try to mock the Yorkshire accent as they somehow think they don't have it, but they do. They obviously think that to sound "posh" makes them better than others and that if they sound like that people will think they have money, but that's not how it works.

Except Chris, I have never met anyone else that sounds quite like him. And that's not a compliment.
I want to slap him when he puts on that over exaggerated Yorkshire accent, I just think if you stopped being a twit and pretending you’re Mr T you would actually speak like a normal Yorkshireman(child) 😂

Reactions: 17
‘What do we say to ourselves when someone is mean on the Internet Kids?’

Ignerunt
Nastee
Gelus
Haterz
Are
Meaniez

What are the prospects of the channel?

It’s
Never
Gonna
Have
Another
Million

(Unless Creepy really Burns the credit card out!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Caaaa for car and us for our as in go for our tea Chris says us tea .they sound ridiculous .one of the reasons they don’t want us to hear nana .
absolutely nothing wrong with the Yorkshire accent.
also why say they live in Leeds when they live in Bradford

Reactions: 18
Saying goodbye.... Praying this is saying bye to YouTube or saying bye to Chris 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ingham

Idiotic
Narcissistic
Grimy
Horrific
hole
Minted (not)
Late again ummmm wounder what is so interesting there late again another shopping trip maybe or do with think there just to upset be nanarrrrrr leaving cause she hasn’t left her pension book grabbing arse wipes

Reactions: 11
Big Frank is basically glowing on tonight's thumbnail. They edit their Insta photos until they're barely recognisable. You'd think they'd at least tone Frank down a bit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I vote for bd10's...

Isla's
Not
Gonna
Have
Any
Money

😂
I remember on Isla’a birthday last year Lazy bought her one of those Pooey Puitton slime making kits that come in a mock LV style bag. Isla said something along the lines of “OMGEEE, I love those bags” and Lazy shot back with “it’s the only designer handbag you’ll ever have!” I clearly remember thinking hang on a minute, if Isla has so much money put away for her and is set for life like Issy and Esme then why couldn’t she get an LV bag when older? It was at that moment I remember thinking like duck do those kids have a trust fund or much left of their earnings set aside.

Reactions: 30
Imagine if you and your family had spent the evening with Creepy and then get home and google him 😬 😲😱

"There was something about him, we just couldn't quite put our finger on it"

Screenshot 2020-10-23 at 17.59.03.png

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So, Jace wasn't left on the beach, it was the wide angle lens
Isabelle definitely didn't have a baby on her knee at a socially distanced party, its us not understanding lenses again

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.