The Ingham Family #133 Katrina Dixon has never had piles, RIGHT?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're all so sick now of this dangerous man and his enabling wife gettng away with everything. I watched a documentary yesterday on Rolf Harris and how he managed to convince the whole world that he was a caring, kind, charming, lovely man for around the 50 - 60 years that he was on our television screens. Who could forget how caring he came across on programmes like Animal Hospital? The whole time, he had this terrible dark side that he kept well hidden and was grooming and sexually assaulting young girls and young women for decades. His youngest victim was just 8 years old 😡. There has been no solid evidence that Chris has groomed girls under the age of 16 but there is evidence from the police that he groomed a just turned 16 autistic girl, abusing his position of power and influence to do so. It is so hard for every one of his victims to see him get away with what he has done, be allowed to continue what he does and see the Ifam fawn over him every day on his Instagram and in the vlog comments. Like Rolf Harris, he has fooled thousands of people into thinking that he is this trustworthy, fun-loving, totally harmless man, when the reality is that he messages 16/17 girls with lines like "you're a pussy for not coming skinny dipping", "if you can sneek out, come and meet me" and "there's nothing like grabbing someone's ass and really going for it". He's absolutely disgusting. But all the Ifam see is the man who talks so sweetly to little Jace and is a loving Dad towards his girls. He fools so many thousands of people and it is so frustrating that he is allowed to carry on, I will never forget reading a tweet from Real Inghams where they said that around 40 people had come forward to them, saying that they had been taken advantage of by Chris - and that was over a year ago (I didn't screenshot it, but I definitely remember reading that). There could be many more that have come forward now. A certain youtuber who makes reaction videos has said that she has seen evidence that Chris is still messaging teenagers now. He just needs to be stopped. But victims are too scared to come forward as Chris threatens people into staying silent. And when you're dealing with a clear narcissist (sociopath?) who knows what that man is capable of?

Nothing that we write here will bother him whatsoever. For every one of our comments that criticise his actions, there are twenty more adoring coments from unknowing fans who worship the ground that he walks on. Besides, narcissists love all attention, good and bad.

We're all just waiting, week after week, for someone to come forward with the right piece of damning evidence that will finally stop this man from grooming and meeting up with vulnerable fans. But what if this all goes on for another two years? How many more lives are going to be ruined by this man if nobody can stop him?? I guess that until that day comes (and it will), we just have to keep on raising awarensess about him.
What / where can I watch this doc?

Reactions: 4
Is a bit suspicious they've completely stopped any vlogging from the car/journeys to and from the shops.

There is clearly bog all to do and the weather is crap 🤣#dreamz

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What / where can I watch this doc?
If I’d had a pound for everytime my ex stepdad told me “I’m a nice bloke, no one will believe you” everytime I threatened to tell people how violent he was I would be loaded. Abusers are always “nice men”. As you say it’s how they avoid detection.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
I think Izzy has been sleeping at the cabin with Leah and Nannar while they’ve been there! Two mornings Lazy has started the vlog with Esme and Isla doing “school work” but Izzy nowhere to be seen and the couch isn’t a bed! I think she’s stopped up there and they are too lazy to put the bed out for Esme so she’s either slept on the couch as a couch or she’s been in bed with Isla and Jace!

Reactions: 27
I don't know whether to laugh or cry !! How can they not be disturbed by this ? 🙈😂🤔

And an ifam has created a lovely if not slightly weird, little words that match their surname , Can we do our own one ? i'll start

Idiots
Narcassitic
Greedy
Herpes
Awful
Minghams !
did Macy or whizzle planet ever resurface after it was pointed out on here ?

Reactions: 10
Anyone else think they’ve had some money come into the bank, must be a sponsorship or something because all of a sudden, the car is fixed (personally I think they just couldn’t pay for it), they can afford to fly out two family members and pay for their accomodation AND book a Christmas holiday, all at the same time....
Money has come from somewhere or something and they are definitely not as well off as they make ott it to be 🙄🙄 maybe even the baby and me Christmas “launch” making people pay early, or the tit new launch they had a few weeks ago.
100%. Herpes face did a Spotify add the other day. Must’ve been begging/ negotiating payment for six weeks.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I don't know whether to laugh or cry !! How can they not be disturbed by this ? 🙈😂🤔

And an ifam has created a lovely if not slightly weird, little words that match their surname , Can we do our own one ? i'll start

Idiots
Narcassitic
Greedy
Herpes
Awful
Minghams !
I'm up for this!

Crappy
Rancid
Effluent
Egregious
Pungent
Yucky

Lousy
Awful
Z-List
Yappy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So Jace sleep in what is effectively a dog bed and isla looks like she sleeps in a top drawer 😩🙄

Right now sleeping in a cupboard under the stairs like HP don't seem too shabby...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Reckon they will get to go shopping tomorrow ? After home schooling of course, which they don't need to get up early for. Well not *as* early (as Lazy quickly tries to backtrack). Bet its literally 20 minutes colouring in while Jace watches Teletubbies in the background, Lazy is generally shrieking and Creepy is mysteriously nowhere to be seen.

Reactions: 18
Is a bit suspicious they've completely stopped any vlogging from the car/journeys to and from the shops.

There is clearly bog all to do and the weather is crap 🤣#dreamz
I'm thinking either Chris does two journeys, get taxi's or else they've hired another car. Or they've taken Jasons carseat out and he sits on someones knee. I hate to say it but from their previous examples of zero child safety I think it's the carseat that's been removed, plus they wouldn't want to spend money on the other options.

Reactions: 27
did Macy or whizzle planet ever resurface after it was pointed out on here ?
Wizzle Planet is still there making very inappropriate posts about Isabelle. Many believe that Macy is a hugely witty tattler.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I swear every night someone comments saying how they can’t believe Jace is one now. He was one yesterday! And the day before! And will still be one tomorrow! its not like he’s ageing a year every day... :rolleyes:
I know! 😂 I had to stop reading them because it was getting right on my tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I always thought Creepy was gay, not that there is anything wrong with being gay. His ‘obsession’ with young girls I thought was a deterrent. He is very feminine and that isn’t from living with females it’s just his DNA.

Reactions: 24
What will happen on their 18th Birthday when they go to their bank account to see all the money Creepy and Lazy have saved for them?

Isla’s
Not
Gonna
Have
Any
Money

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.