The Ingham Family #133 Katrina Dixon has never had piles, RIGHT?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many days/nights have they spent in their own home this year
Surely they must be so pissed off living in that grothole caravan for months on end 🤢

Reactions: 17
I don't know whether to laugh or cry !! How can they not be disturbed by this ? 🙈😂🤔

And an ifam has created a lovely if not slightly weird, little words that match their surname , Can we do our own one ? i'll start

Idiots
Narcassitic
Greedy
Herpes
Awful
Minghams !
I saw one similar from the same person the other night, I don’t know whether to laugh cry or call the bloody police, sad just so sad if it’s real

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I saw one similar from the same person the other night, I don’t know whether to laugh cry or call the bloody police, sad just so sad if it’s real
He does them all the time very creepy

Reactions: 11
Does he not realise, that there is another "American" vlogging family (r life) that also use that song as their intro, so it's not really just their's alone ! They also use their kids to make a fast buck but the kids act their age and they seem to have everything lazy and creepy dream of !
I just had a quick look at their channel. They have a similar amount of subscribers, 1.29 million, and not one of their videos in the last 30 days has received more than 100,000 views. I didn’t watch more than the intro, so I don’t know if either of the parents has employment outside of YouTube... but I’m sure we can add these kids to the list of those who grew up on YouTube and will be suing their parents for exploitation in a decade or so...

Reactions: 14
Don’t ask why,
But just seen an old vlog where Isabelle was 12, Chris is tucking her into bed and genuinely says “goodnight my little LoveBird” 😳🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
We're all so sick now of this dangerous man and his enabling wife gettng away with everything. I watched a documentary yesterday on Rolf Harris and how he managed to convince the whole world that he was a caring, kind, charming, lovely man for around the 50 - 60 years that he was on our television screens. Who could forget how caring he came across on programmes like Animal Hospital? The whole time, he had this terrible dark side that he kept well hidden and was grooming and sexually assaulting young girls and young women for decades. His youngest victim was just 8 years old 😡. There has been no solid evidence that Chris has groomed girls under the age of 16 but there is evidence from the police that he groomed a just turned 16 autistic girl, abusing his position of power and influence to do so. It is so hard for every one of his victims to see him get away with what he has done, be allowed to continue what he does and see the Ifam fawn over him every day on his Instagram and in the vlog comments. Like Rolf Harris, he has fooled thousands of people into thinking that he is this trustworthy, fun-loving, totally harmless man, when the reality is that he messages 16/17 girls with lines like "you're a pussy for not coming skinny dipping", "if you can sneek out, come and meet me" and "there's nothing like grabbing someone's ass and really going for it". He's absolutely disgusting. But all the Ifam see is the man who talks so sweetly to little Jace and is a loving Dad towards his girls. He fools so many thousands of people and it is so frustrating that he is allowed to carry on, I will never forget reading a tweet from Real Inghams where they said that around 40 people had come forward to them, saying that they had been taken advantage of by Chris - and that was over a year ago (I didn't screenshot it, but I definitely remember reading that). There could be many more that have come forward now. A certain youtuber who makes reaction videos has said that she has seen evidence that Chris is still messaging teenagers now. He just needs to be stopped. But victims are too scared to come forward as Chris threatens people into staying silent. And when you're dealing with a clear narcissist (sociopath?) who knows what that man is capable of?

Nothing that we write here will bother him whatsoever. For every one of our comments that criticise his actions, there are twenty more adoring coments from unknowing fans who worship the ground that he walks on. Besides, narcissists love all attention, good and bad.

We're all just waiting, week after week, for someone to come forward with the right piece of damning evidence that will finally stop this man from grooming and meeting up with vulnerable fans. But what if this all goes on for another two years? How many more lives are going to be ruined by this man if nobody can stop him?? I guess that until that day comes (and it will), we just have to keep on raising awarensess about him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Here’s mine

Irrational
Non conforming
Gloomy
Haters
Abominable
Messy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't know whether to laugh or cry !! How can they not be disturbed by this ? 🙈😂🤔

And an ifam has created a lovely if not slightly weird, little words that match their surname , Can we do our own one ? i'll start

Idiots
Narcassitic
Greedy
Herpes
Awful
Minghams !
Irrelevent
Noncey
Greasy
Hideous
Atrocious
Manchild

All allegedly of course.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I went off into a little daydream earlier on, and just turned to my husband and said "I just can't believe what the Inghams have done". His reply was simply "Narrow it down" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I totally agree with you. I haven't watched them as long as you have but I think everyone will agree that things went pretty 'tits up' when the allegations came out. To be perfectly honest I don't know what I'd have done in her shoes, the brave strong me would've walked but then I would think is this what I want and maybe I should give it a try to make things work and I think we also have to bear in mind him & his mother in her ear constantly telling her it was all false allegations. The old saying 'never judge til you've walked in someone's shoes' springs to mind.

I would like to think I'd have walked away BUT Sarah doesn't seem to have anyone other than him and his family. It would've been a huge step. But here's the thing I WOULD HAVE considered. Their management dropped them for a reason. With their backing (which I'm sure she would've had), she could have left him and publicly addressed the allegations and more than likely would have went on to have had a very successful channel (I really wish YT would do a cull of the 'actual' viewers, it would be no where near 1.3 mill).

Sarah used to be somewhat relatable - now, every time she opens her mouth lies spill out. She appears to have one hell of a shopping addiction. Is this her way of pretending she's happy? Take yesterdays vlog. She bought Jason 2 trackie suits both 18-24 months, a jumper the same size. Then she bought him jeans 12-18 months and a coat age 12 months? Does she not know what will fit her child or does she buy what sizes are available? Don't forget she says he's 'teeny tiny'. The same with Izzy's jeans, bought them too big because they were in the sale and told her to wear a belt???? The outfit she bought Isla, the top was too small (across the shoulders, not that is was a crop top).

Chris promised her an amazing time 'travelling' Europe but we've seen just how 'amazing' its been, spending 3 months travelling 3 countries and she hasn't enjoyed it. Camper travelling is not for Sarah nor the girls for that matter, they love the all inclusive resorts.

So back to Bradford you go Sarah to the house you really to appear to 'hate' (to many painful memories?), to stay with your husband (that you also appear to despise, going by the way to speak/treat him). Not a healthy household for the children to be brought up in.

And better luck next year 'chasing dreams'.
Thats what I cant understand shes all about the money so surely the management would have said that they would manage just Sarah and the girls , hes obviously tried convincing management that the allegations against him where fake and then management saw he was lying, what none of the ifam can fathom out is if they where lies why havent any of them been taken to court as they are so fond of saying and threatening . If I was so adamant my husband hadnt cheated then they would be taken to court, instead theyve lied, cheated and decieved the very people that keep them in a good lifestyle and that includes their own children, I fear that those children are growing up thinking its completely normal behaviour to do this , some of the IFAM must have very similar lives as nothing that they get told seems to phase them . Some even say they know what Chris did but support Sarah and the kids but by doing so are still enabling him to carry on doing this , which I have absolutely no doubt he is still doing it .They are brainwashing their own children into believing its normal which is very sad indeed to watch , theyve lost all their friends that they ever mentioned because of their deceit, when do you say enough is enough when your children are destroyed completely

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Idiots
Narcassitic
Greedy
Herpes
Awful
Minghams !
“Normal Family“ !!! Hilarious!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Something that stood out to me in the new intro is it’s heavily focused on Sarah Chris and Jace ? And kind of Isla
Esme and Isabelle are hardly in it 🤔 🤔 🤔

Reactions: 7
This bloke is fecking obsessed with using Issy for his thumbnails now he uses her for his insta posts, wonder if the others get really pissed off with him doing it and why does Sarah even allow it ?
i sadly think hes just obssessed full stop with the whole thought of it bothering others

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Ergh what teen is he trying to impress with that vlog title 🤮 and the hashtag “teef” honestly the man is a bleeping loser. The day was that tit that the only highlight was to imply he may have without a doubt stole something.

Inept
N0ncey
Ginger
Haggard
Arrogant
Monstrosity

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Please tell me someone can remember the slow cooker lasagne
oh yes it was a disaster

Just seen this comment from an ifam. This is the type of brainwashed fans the Ingham’s actually have following them. They also think Granny Zelda didn’t make fake bully accounts
Thay need to be careful making out that police statements are fake when its been proven they werent , as if they where then a long time ago impersonating a police officer would have consequences and so far police havent approached anyone regarding these "fake" messages

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.