The Ingham Family #133 Katrina Dixon has never had piles, RIGHT?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wash those girls hair you skanky mother, they look disgusting and like tramps. Also Izzy hinting for the Ifam to send her jewellery and Esme hinting to be sent those pophead things. I bet sarah says to the girls "mention you want this on the vlog and some ifam will send it to you".

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Poor Jace is being terrified with dinosaurs and being laughed at by his own parents and siblings, all because they’re pushing the “boys love dinosaurs” stereotype on him. The poor boy clearly likes cars, so let him get car toys. He keeps asking for dinosaurs? Next joke, the kid can’t speak and is petrified every time he’s within 2 metres of a dinosaur!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Wash those girls hair you skanky mother, they look disgusting and like tramps. Also Izzy hinting for the Ifam to send her jewellery and Esme hinting to be sent those pophead things. I bet sarah says to the girls "mention you want this on the vlog and some ifam will send it to you".
Exactly my thoughts. Their hair looks so horrible, not even brushed let alone well taken care of.
Get Jace a haircut please, it looks not nice with his long hair or must get in his eyes too i believe.
They use this little one as their clothing puppet.
Don't get me started on Esmes shoes 🙈

Why are they so obsessed with buying cheap tit? The tiger shops are nice to look at no doubt and good for certain stuff but the majority is cheap stuff from China ... but that must be their thing eh

The taste in jewellery is also questionable. I mean each to their own ... plus I'm too old to know what teenagers like but ... teenagers around here don't walk around with chandelier type of jewellery ...

Reactions: 24
Well they’ll be coming home to a “digital Christmas” as the Scottish government have laid out and normally what one government does the other follows. So at least we might be spared 5 days watching the Inghams wrinkle up in yet another bleeping hot tub if they can’t visit another Forest holidays cabin 😂

I love these sketches

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That whole dinosaur segment was extremely awkward and uncomfortable to watch. Creepy continually insisting that Jason talked nonstop about it when all we hear is eh eh eh then to try and force the poor kid to interact with the toy and resorting to scaring him with it just to get a reaction for the camera was sickening.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Anyone else think they’ve had some money come into the bank, must be a sponsorship or something because all of a sudden, the car is fixed (personally I think they just couldn’t pay for it), they can afford to fly out two family members and pay for their accomodation AND book a Christmas holiday, all at the same time....
Money has come from somewhere or something and they are definitely not as well off as they make ott it to be 🙄🙄 maybe even the baby and me Christmas “launch” making people pay early, or the tit new launch they had a few weeks ago.

That's their MO. The last cheque they got was blown same day on electric scooters. Then they spent weeks living like gypsies in a garage , scrounging around the carpark, without a red cent to their name (they struggled to afford the flight home for Chris and had to scrap their car)

They also blew all the money they should have saved for tax on a trip to Oz, Disneyland etc then were reduced to training it to Edinburgh the day AFTER new years cos they cant budget.

They live like kings licherally for a day then go back to being the seacroft massive as soon as the cash is gone.

If we count backwards , is it 3 months since the scooters? Do you YouTube pay quarterly?

Reactions: 23
So when the idiots finally do come home they’re going to have to self isolate - can everyone start posting on every single Vlog that they should pre book a delivery slot when they know when they’re home?

I mean they have no one who can go for them remember!

I think they’re dodging coming home because they’ll have to stick by the rules because we are not well versed on the restrictions in Portugal so can’t pull them up on their misdemeanours.....but when they get home and ignore rule of 6 etc and Vlog it......REPORT REPORT REPORT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I confess, I watched it tonight. This Sarah woman - unreal how she can begin with going on & on about her herpes. Got the word ‘miscarriage’ in a couple of times as well as her ‘lichraly’, ‘eksetra’ etc. Perhaps the most annoying that she and the weird thing she’s married to is beginning sentences with, ‘Not gonna lie...’. Maybe it’s a British colloquialism but seems an opener for exactly that - a lie. Kinda like when Trump says, ‘Believe me’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I hate the whole boys toys / girls' toys thing. Let kids play and be interested in whatever they want 🤪.
Definitely, but I can see Sarah being one of the ones who wants to push "boy" things on him. Which is odd, because her husband definitely isn't interested in typical "man" things is he. He would probably say chasing girls but real men aren't after teens.

Reactions: 16
It’s just dawned on me, Creepy is a total narcissistic freak!! He couldn’t just have Sarah tattooed on his arm, nooooooo! He had to have his own surname included and then the word forever. As if it’s a blatant “duck you” to anyone that thinks Laz lot will ever leave him.

He makes my skin crawl and my vajay want to retract back inside of me
I actually snorted at your last comment!:LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And Sarah hinting about the wooden sets in Aldi

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Also when they first found them Esme was saying that the Harry potter things were expensive because she saw them somewhere else cheaper. So why would you let her buy it if you know it's cheaper elsewhere?
IT was probably the money nanna gave her ,plus Sarah only cares about prices when it`s her doing the buying.We already know she gives no *****s when selling the ifam her over inflated priced tat! :mad: .I just wish she`d bl**dy well buy that poor kid a comfortable pair of shoes!!She`s starting to resemble Orphan Annie...

Reactions: 17
I can Esme being happy but I think Isla will hate having her own room, especially if they move her next to Jace. Isabelle and Esme on the top floor will likely push isla future out.
Yes I agree!! Isla should be on the top floor with esme! Leave Isabelle in her room!!!

Reactions: 9
CAUGHT BY SECURITY COMING OUT OF A TOY STORE!!

Isla is finishing art work and Lazy is feeling irritated by her cold sores. She been getting them since she was 9 and gets them when she's rundown or stressed. Get your violins out guys. The Inghams have been through a lot in the pat couple of months and Lazy has had a miscarriage so she understands that she would get cold sores but there's only been a few days between them this summer and it's been getting her down. A group of Frank's cousins have started to pitch their camp in the corner of Lazy's mouth. Esme lifts Jace up by her legs and Lazy cackles. Everything seems to have returned to normal for Lazy and she's had another cycle since the miscarriage. She's not tired and is getting more sleep than she has ever had in her entire life because they don't need to get up for school at 7am. She's not worried or stressed. The sun isn't strong anymore and Isla is even earing a coat, which Lazy says she puts on as soon as she gets up. Footage of Isla doing school work.

Isabelle is with Leah, doing a Tik Tok. Jace hates the shirt he has on and keeps trying to get Lazy to take it off. It's raining again Esme though the rain would come in the caravan last night and it sounded like a waterfall. Then it went silent and Creepy, Lazy and Esme sat bolt upright. The girls are going to get showered and Lazy is going to clear up the school bits and make the beds. They're going up to Nannar and Leah's to see how they want to spend their last day. The torrential rain reminded Lazy of home and autumn.

Creepy says they had little options for today because of the weather; it's sunny one minute and thunder storming the next. They're in Toys R Us and he says it will be expensive. Jace is loving the dinosaurs. Lazy opens a toy dinosaur's mouth and scares him but then he sees a caaa and says 'caaa'. Creepy strokes his hair. One of the toys looks like Creepy. Esme (who is not wearing a mask) want to get Harry Potter toys. Isla (also not wearing a mask) wants a Beanie Boo but Creepy strokes her hair and tell her she doesn't because she has some at home. They're getting Jace a teddy for bed to try nd stop him nipping Lazy's arm. Creepy says it looks like a George Pig dinosaur and Lazy says you can probably buy them. Jace growls. Lazy puts the dinosaur back and Jace begin to get upset so she gives it back to him.

Creepy walks out of the shop and the alarm goes off. Creepy walks back in the shop and the lady asks if he has something. He says no and walks out saying 'Gracias' and 'obrigado'. What a liar. The alarm goes off again as he walks out and Creepy says he wasn't shoplifting. Lazy jokes that he took the dinosaur. Creepy says it's his title and thumbnail. The alarm goes off every time Creepy goes into a shop and Lazy doesn't know why. Hmm, I wonder!! He says it's the camera or his phone because it's broken. He tells us not to call the fuzz. They're going back past the store on the way back to the caaa to see if he still wants the dinosaur and if he does then that's his new bedtime toy.

The next clip shows Lazy giving Jace a talking dinosaur that he sort of likes but he just wants to eat. It's not cuddly though so Creepy will still have to sit there and let Jace nip his arm. He isn't sure about the dinosaur but Creepy says he loves them and constantly talks about them, and wants to see them. Jace is eating a sweet.

Isabelle is in Flying Tiger with Lazy looking at the Christmas section. Then Isabelle and Leah go into a makeup shop for and eyeliner. In the next clip, Isabelle and the girls are in Claire's.

Back to Creepy and Jace loves the new dinosaur now. He's running up to people and shouting 'raaa'. Creepy can't believe the shopping centre has a Wok & Go, and does a little woohoo. He loves when the girls go to Flying Tiger because they get bullet journals. Then he shows us his hot vegetarian tofu noodles. They've had a drama with Esme's dinner because they put hot sauce on it accidentally and they had no drinks at that point. The kitchen are making her a new dinner but Creepy slams them by saying 'that's a bit of a mistake to make right?'

Jace is getting excited and Nannar asks 'do you want to ride in my motor caaaaa?' He and Isla go on the Noddy ride, although Isla is waaaaay too big for it. Lazy has a half hearted attempt at cleaning one of Jace's hands with soap provided on the ride. Then there's another ride.

Next clip they're back in Toys R Us because Esme wants to buy a Harry Potter pop and Creepy wants Lazy to get Jace the toy dinosaur but he saw the caaas coming in and now won't put the caaas down. He doesn't want the dinosaur now. Creepy is getting a drink so Lazy is waiting for him to get there to make a decision. In the next clip, Jace has a stack of mini caaas and Esme has chosen her Happy Potter pops. Jace then sots a giant teddy.

Lazy can't cope; they're playing bingo but Leah can't keep up. Leah didn't realise it goes in number order on the board so every time Lazy shouts a number, he check all the numbers all over her boards. Cackle. Isabelle laughs. You're such a bitchy aunt, Lazy.

Back in the caravan, Jace is laid on Lazy bed but she says he's not seeping there. Lazy gets the musical toy dinosaur. Lazy records a 'Hello Jace, #ifam' message on it. Nannar and Leah are off home tomorrow, and Lazy is and but grateful. She feels lucky that that they've been able to spend time with them. She loves the remix they did with the new intro song. The ifam have been tagging Lazy in things emailing and messaging her, showing their families sitting don to watch. What teenager emails these days?

End of vlog

Screenshot 2020-10-22 190613.png
Screenshot 2020-10-22 195300.png
Screenshot 2020-10-22 195414.png
Screenshot 2020-10-22 184427.png
Screenshot 2020-10-22 190539.png
Screenshot 2020-10-22 195428.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Sorry I haven’t caught up today yet, but does this mean that they now have no intention of moving house any time soon, if the girls are having new bedrooms?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.