The Ingham Family #133 Katrina Dixon has never had piles, RIGHT?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just want to give Greencow the heads up before watching tonights dire episode. Coffee and I mean plenty of coffee!!!! Think I'm suffering from narcolepsy again.

Very interesting weather chat NOT!! The homeschooling experts have learned that rain can be very very heavy and then just stops like a water tap being turned off.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
They certainly are getting as much out of pension book as possible!
In the time they’ve been away we’ve seen them in so many shops, but not actually buying much, unless it’s a toy creepy wants, or a £50 Lidl picnic. They’ve not actually let the kids have anything they’d not planned on getting them.
Now pension books been flown out its like supermarket sweep!
What a lovely holiday it’s been for nannnarr, soaked at the side of the pool and rinsed of her pension.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
I swear every night someone comments saying how they can’t believe Jace is one now. He was one yesterday! And the day before! And will still be one tomorrow! its not like he’s ageing a year every day... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m sorry but in what universe does that child (Jace) talk at all ... let alone ALL the time about dinosaurs .. he’s terrified of them !!!
I can't believe how much they try and force the dinosaurs on him - he wanted the big tube of cars, do we think Jason is predicting how many cars they'll go through in total before the end of the year?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Esma: I have £17 left and this pop is £17 I'll save my money - later I spent £11 in Tiger but was worth it
Lazy- we came back to Toys r us as Esma saved her money for the pop 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

Also how/when does Jace like Dinosaurs? He's never said it and looks terrified everytime they shove one in his face 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm not convinced Jace does like dinosaurs. He likes cars, that's obvious, but dinosaurs? He's scared of them and only showed interest in the pack that had a car in.

I'm sure I remember lazy talking when she was pregnant and found out it was a boy and she was saying she was excited to do "boy" things like dinosaurs. It reminded me of someone I know who got annoyed her daughter (age 4) had been given a book from school with a dinosaur on it because they are for boys!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I’m sorry but in what universe does that child (Jace) talk at all ... let alone ALL the time about dinosaurs .. he’s terrified of them !!!
He doesn’t talk and clearly Sarah is deluded if she thinks he does. You can see how frustrated he was In the vlog with the dragon ( not dinosaur)
It was just ahh ahhh constantly. Sarah needs to sit down each night and read to him. Perhaps use some picture books where they can get him to sound things out. But of course Sarah wouldn’t do this because it would actually require effort and we know the only only effort Sarah makes is shopping or deleting hate comments.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm not convinced Jace does like dinosaurs. He likes cars, that's obvious, but dinosaurs? He's scared of them and only showed interest in the pack that had a car in.

I'm sure I remember lazy talking when she was pregnant and found out it was a boy and she was saying she was excited to do "boy" things like dinosaurs. It reminded me of someone I know who got annoyed her daughter (age 4) had been given a book from school with a dinosaur on it because they are for boys!
I hate the whole boys toys / girls' toys thing. Let kids play and be interested in whatever they want 🤪.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Esma: I have £17 left and this pop is £17 I'll save my money - later I spent £11 in Tiger but was worth it
Lazy- we came back to Toys r us as Esma saved her money for the pop 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

Also how/when does Jace like Dinosaurs? He's never said it and looks terrified everytime they shove one in his face 🤦‍♀️
Also when they first found them Esme was saying that the Harry potter things were expensive because she saw them somewhere else cheaper. So why would you let her buy it if you know it's cheaper elsewhere?

Reactions: 18
I have to get this off my chest...

Sarah in the much older Vlogs (I’m talking 2015,16 & some 17) was acing motherhood. She set up craft tables for the girls, interacted with them about what they’re making, getting each child to ‘show off’ what they had made. She would (pre-driving days) take the girls, by herself, on a bus to visit Katrina and her children for the day. She would take them on walks and to parks. She took Isla to a stay-and-play type of toddler group. She met up with her ‘mum friends’ and their children. She picked the girls up from school almost every single day. She would rarely EVER let the girls have a day off school unless absolutely necessary. She would cook them half decent meals every night, (Fajitas, cottage pie, etc) rarely did we see them having a take away to be honest. Sarah would set up lots of fun things and actually seemed equally close to each child individually and was a lovely, attractive, doting mum to them. I hate to say it now I know what I know, but she really was. Looking back on her then compared to now, is just heartbreaking. The girls get no planned activities unless it involves bleeping going abroad or the best interests of their parents. The whole world revolves around Jace and his interests and the girls have lost the ‘spark’ And bubbly joy they used to literally ooze all the time!!! It’s heartbreaking really. The change in their girls attitudes and overall well-being is actually insane. They’ve ruined the happy family they used to have. The kids had the chance to have a well-off life style and the private education, and actually when you look back, they were at their happiest when their mum and dad had the bare necessities! Goes to show money really doesn’t buy happiness. Sad really. The resentment the girls will have towards Chris in the future will be immense I would imagine.
Does this time frame tie in at all with when Chris gave up work and took over the lion's share of the vlogging side of things?

Hey Creeps, read this and weep!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watching them force dinosaurs on Jace was horrible, it actually made me shout at the television, I'd never do that to my child, I'd show them once and if their response was like Jace, I'd stop and move away..
I showed my child halloween decorations as we walked through, they took an instant dislike to the skeletons, so we moved away and I told them it's okay. My child is a few weeks older than Jace, same month though. Why would you want to scare em' like that? He may never like dinosaurs if you keep pushing. He likes cars "ahhs".

Reactions: 31
I swear every night someone comments saying how they can’t believe Jace is one now. He was one yesterday! And the day before! And will still be one tomorrow! its not like he’s ageing a year every day... :rolleyes:
Yes, that girl comments the same message every single bloody night. He’s literally over 18 months now, he’ll be nearly 2 and she’ll still be saying it, it’s pathetic.

Reactions: 20
You can bet your life that they would have vlogged it. Remember, if it ain't vlogged, it didn't happen... Ekseteruh Ekseteruh.
Wonder if Nannar and Leah brought extra suitcases over to take all the tit she's been talked into buying home?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nana Jean clearly didn't want to be vlogged, they've said in the past that she doesn't like being filmed so why leave in the bit with her. Chris was probably just annoyed that she was sat next to the pool in her winter coat, he wanted a bikini shot of her for the thumbnail.
He is a stoooning videographaaaa, he left it in there to make a point like, it's epic and juicy like pow
Pow pow cos she's gettin a bit cold cos she's as bad as the haters and the onezzz outside the new secret squirrel Chris pedalo group! Pow! Omg! Squiggle arrow, barf bowl.., I mean, dishes bowl back at the camp.
Also, why did they swim in the pool in a storm? The campsite should have blocked it off but also lazy and creepy are real dumdumz for swimming in water in a storm. One bolt of lightening and it would be goodbye Inghams😕😕

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I was just wondering the other day what happened to the slow cooker obsession. Didn't they even take it on holiday with them at one point or have I made that up? Or they bought a new one on holiday?
Didn't they *have* to buy a new one after the slow cooker lasagne thing?

Doesn’t Creepy need his own bedroom too? That’s 6 bedrooms and a large playroom in a 3 bed house with two attic/dormer rooms. A tardis for Dr Whoooo-hoooooo
Creepy has the carra VAN of dreams to sleep in.

Anyone else think they'll be having an extension built on the house? I'm really hoping disneyesque ish windows will feature!
My money's on them installing a Wendy house in the back garden.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why would you want to go swimming in a pool just now when there is so much Covid about surely you would not want to be sharing swimming pool with others outside your family as you dont want to be close to anyone or do they go swimming with masks on and think thats ok?

Reactions: 15
Isn’t it possible to do single storey extensions up to a certain size without planning permission these days? They don’t like rules does our Creeps and Lazy.

I’d go to heaven if they built an extension without the appropriate permissions and had to demolish it. I can hear Creepy already ‘what about those council foooos man. Don’t they know we are intelligent people running a successful business and have £100,000 in the bank. Ignorant foooos man, ignorant fooos. They will be getting a letter from my legal team at Levi’s
They probably think they can build a single story extension on the top floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does this time frame tie in at all with when Chris gave up work and took over the lion's share of the vlogging side of things?

Hey Creeps, read this and weep!

No! No it did not!

Also - how do we know Katrina had piles removed? Did Sarah say it? If that’s the case, why did Sarah say it’s major surgery!!!?!

Reactions: 4
Isabelle could you not just turn your camera a little bit more so we could see if the extra car seats was still there.
If I had seen a creepy man with beenies on, a big backpack on his bag in a toystore I would have checked out everything for shore.
Jace has never been interested in dinosaurs,it has been his familly being obsessed with him getting interested in it since the womb.
They are also trying to make it seems like Esme is still obsessed with small dolls again so they can buy loads and loads of itfor her for christmas.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.