The Ingham Family #129 Lazy's not dying, but the channel is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the clip I saw, he did his skating trick for the class as well. I swear they've modelled this character on Creepy 😂
Quite possible... I think there was a time when we thought a writer for Corrie was a Tattler..😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So looking back - is it implied that Sarah has faked her latest pregnancy/miscarriage by using fake/tampered testing sticks so that they can get more views on their channel 😮

Reactions: 17
Hi everyone,

Well I haven't been on for a few days not been feeling great but caught up with Big Sarah . Only finished watching the miscarriage episode and I am lost for words absolutely fuming. I always said on here that she was lying about the miscarriage and just watching that has confirmed it. She is the most vile , manipulative human being I've came across. How dare she sit and lie about such a terrible thing. She is so determined to make the lies seem real she's even ordered fake pregnancy tests from amazon surprise surprise come in a pack of 2 identical to the ones she held up to camera . I've said before she is suffering from a severe mental illness she's a compulsive liar and truly believes what she says is real. She makes up friends (she has none) she believes 30ifam girls were chasing her down the street in a small Spanish village , she believes her kids are super cute and super intelligent, she believes she is a celebrity, she pretends they are all vegetarian , she buys presents and pretends ifam have sent them.
As I said around the time she was pretending to have cancer i had watched that with a friend who is a body language expert for a crime campus and she said she was lying in that vlog about her toe and appointments.
I genuinely believe she is the worst liar on YouTube and its starting to show the more desperate she becomes to hold onto this dying channel. I can't believe she thought she could spew a whole load of dates and times to confuse everyone about the fake pregnancy and no one would catch on, well kids might but we do and her story has not one consistent part to it.

Big Sarah really has done it this time and I'm afraid she's finished after pulling this sick stunt. I will continue to watch on but really I'm so sickened and disgusted I don't even want to see her ugly face.

I will continue reading on tattle as its great to know others see through her as I do. Take care guys have a great Monday xx

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Correct me if there is a reason why Jace was in the pool with a pair of sandals on that he probably has been toddling about outside wearing?,

Reactions: 16
Didn't she say they were going to a "Really Cute Pizza restaurant with a rooftop seating area" Errrmm just looked like your bog standard Pizza Hut mate.
Actually the pizza looked disgusting. Very doughy and dry. Those portions were huge. Huge for children. Wonder if Jace ate his own pizza too... They are going to blow up from all those carbs they eat. Might as well be in Italy with all the pizza they eat. What Portuguese food have they even eaten?

Reactions: 15
That's just speculation though - maybe Sarah had all 4 and Chris drove? Maybe they walked home?!

I hate those two as much as the next person, but inventing crimes based on a brief shot of 4 empty cans on the floor that we don't even know what the cans are?
Why put them on the floor though? The table was quite large, could have easily left them on the table? Makes me think there is something they were trying to hide.

Reactions: 17
As someone who’s had a miscarriage at 9 weeks ( and 1 day to be exact ), I bled heavily for two and still required a d&c as I had retained product and then bled for another fortnight.
Now I understand not all miscarriages are all the same but I’m struggling to believe her story.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
And where the hell has his little life vest thingy gone?
I commented on the vlog last night asking where his life vest was. I'm sick and tired of them pissing around with the safety of the little one. Not to mention the poor things diet. They don't feed him anything healthy. He couldn't get enough of those "ras-brees" the other day on the beach, first fresh thing he's probably eaten in months.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Why put them on the floor though? The table was quite large, could have easily left them on the table? Makes me think there is something they were trying to hide.
Not doubting it was alcohol, I'm saying theres no evidence they drank drove or that 4 cans of beer puts them over the limit a day later.

Reactions: 8
After just cleaning our bloody pool I’d consider it a holiday if someone backed in a cement mixer and filled the bloody thing in .. you hear that big witch, pools aren’t special, epic, woohoo .. they’re a pain in the arse and I think youre a twit for jizzing yourself every time you get near one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Actually the pizza looked disgusting. Very doughy and dry. Those portions were huge. Huge for children. Wonder if Jace ate his own pizza too... They are going to blow up from all those carbs they eat. Might as well be in Italy with all the pizza they eat. What Portuguese food have they even eaten?
Those pizzas were enormous, why in the world did all of them need one whole pizza each

can only hope they took leftovers home, Isla’s pizza was bigger than her

The top designer is hardcore working today again on the 4 hour drive so obviously didn't get up too early this morning - new product she's working on is blankets for wheelchair users - she can't leave any market untouched.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
The top designer is hardcore working today again on the 4 hour drive so obviously didn't get up too early this morning - new product she's working on is blankets for wheelchair users - she can't leave any market untouched.

😲 😲 :rolleyes:

You could not write this

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Not only could you not write this tit but I can’t believe I just looked up wheelchair blanket patterns 😳. So big witch has basically re-invented the sleeping bag. How on earth was she never offered a scholarship to Rhodes with such incredible smarts and her dazzling business acumen.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Where, what, how?

Do you think she is just somehow repackaging the baby carseat blankets that didnt sell as wheelchair blankets?

Are wheelchair blankets a thing? Arent blankets just for keeping humans warm, rather than metal wheelchairs, do they need a special design?

• Haha
Where, what, how?

Do you think she is just somehow repackaging the baby carseat blankets that didnt sell as wheelchair blankets?

Are wheelchair blankets a thing? Arent blankets just for keeping humans warm, rather than metal wheelchairs, do they need a special design?
TBF, yes they do. A lot are designed to enclose the legs. It's can get pretty cold sitting in a wheelchair (my husband is a full time user). Not sure what market she is aiming at? My husband wouldn't use one!

ETA. Usually they are waterproof/resistant though

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.