The Ingham Family #129 Lazy's not dying, but the channel is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who’s had a miscarriage at 9 weeks ( and 1 day to be exact ), I bled heavily for two and still required a d&c as I had retained product and then bled for another fortnight.
Now I understand not all miscarriages are all the same but I’m struggling to believe her story.
I’ve had one as well at about ten weeks. The pain was horrific, much worse then labour and birth. I’m sure I had to go into hospital afterwards for a scan to make sure my body had expelled everything. I hope you’re all wrong and she’s not lied. What kind of thing is that to do to her young children?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I’ve had one as well at about ten weeks. The pain was horrific, much worse then labour and birth. I’m sure I had to go into hospital afterwards for a scan to make sure my body had expelled everything. I hope you’re all wrong and she’s not lied. What kind of thing is that to do to her young children?
My friend suffered a miscarriage at 8.5 weeks and for 3 days she bled non stop and was in so much pain she couldn’t get out of bed. The day after she was beginning to feel extremely dizzy and faint and she had to be admitted to the emergency room where they gave her a D&C.
It took her several months to recover emotionally, not just a week or two (cough cough Sarah!)

If the miscarriage was true there is no way she would be have been able to hide it at that stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just had a look at tat and me web page - top business woman Sarah has finally got the watermelon extra large circular towel online at the end of September for £22.99!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Anyone got any guesses where they're off to today to do some more 'adventuring' - personally can't wait to see what daring or risky activity (Chris that's the definition of adventuring) the Inghams are getting up to - hope they'll be 'hardcore' driving.
Chris would jump in a puddle and call it cliff diving!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Car going to cost £1500 to fix the fuel pump!! Now you know when she’s flogging those Chinese blankets hard and why she needs deposits!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Car going to cost £1500 to fix the fuel pump!! Now you know when she’s flogging those Chinese blankets hard and why she needs deposits!!
They got more money then we think it's only penny's to them make me sick when people got no money but still ramming down our thriars

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I'm so confused. If he had no idea she was pregnant why did he respond to her of "with another baby?" When she said "how crazy will it be next year?"

How did he just guess if she was hiding everything away? There are several things he could have guessed and he chose: a baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I find it funny that when the car went in they were adamant it was the electrics due to the previous garage not doing it properly and it comes back as the fuel tank 🤣🤣
They didn’t want to admit their car is tit and needs lots doing to it

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Poor Isabelle getting excited about a pound shop bracelet the restaurant gave them to choose 😖 you can get them in little children’s party bags. That poor girl isn’t allowed to grow up

• Sad
Reactions: 19
has anyone seen what’s before posted on the anti fb group? them or katrina photoshopping a ladies baby into a 🕵️‍♀️ of a crack den.

i can’t c&p, need to delpete stuff as it wont save

Reactions: 7
So the only reason they've even been to Lisbon and Porto is because their car is broken down. Do they not see how backwards that is? Otherwise they would stayed on the same campsite and saw basically nothing while they were in Portugal. Somehow I think it's more about ticking countries off the map than it is actually seeing places in that country... sad

Reactions: 28
Well they better safe some money then instead of dining out all the time and really the need for all them pudding is just disgusting and after a full meal to and all this hotel /apartments what that about I think they are so desperate to make a baby cause we all know this misscarage stuff is bullshit so they got to Redeem redeemthem self pair of lieing selfish fucks

Reactions: 7
In tonight’s stuuuunnin episode we are back to
  • A clickbait title!
  • Carb overload!
  • Living the good life in a luxury apartment!
And.......Chin holders are back in fashion!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Gosh this thread has really slowed down hasn't it! Is it due to the fact that they are just so bloody boring and every day is the same? 😴
Also, Lazy has now decided that she's missing Prinnywoo. If you were going to miss your family pet that much, why on earth would you leave them for several months? I'm sure Prinnywoo is not missing them.

Reactions: 32
From today's vlog "those waves aren't 100ft, they aren't 50ft, they're not even 60ft".

Chris is a very lot stupid. The 2004 tsunami only got to 99ft in a few places.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Only just noticed at the beginning of todays vlog, how Jaces hair is growing exactly the same way as Chris's 😬

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.