The Ingham Family #129 Lazy's not dying, but the channel is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she was slagging the garage off when they suggested they come and pick the blankets up from the car, it was a good idea from the garage.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Been reading here again Lazy, thinking everyone who supports your lifestyle how lucky you are, how in the beginning you struggled on £70 a week and had to save for 2 years for your wedding and the trip to Disneyland. Yes lazy that was all down to your ifam, buying your crappy overpriced merch, lying to everyone, treated those people who supported you like dirt, but hey, you drop that one thank you in a vlog and all will be forgiven! NO! HELL!! NO!!
Perfect timing with that little speech, also got the vlog uploaded on time. New products going on sale at 7pm tonight!!!! Sucker the IFAM in so they'll spend their money or use the payment plan to buy more CRAP.

Why on earth would you sit topless in your car at the carpark of Aldi in Portugal?

I could skip on those kind of memories ....
Anyone get a screen crab of the little GREY curly hair on his back??? Just for men ain't just covering the ginger.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Just looked through baby and mes insta. All those orders have gone towards the car being fixed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why have they supposedly got all of their stock in the car when she apparently sells loads and has supposedly got people looking after the shop in England?
They can't keep up with their own lies.
I bet creepys on the prowl again. He's been in a hyper mood and he acted like this the last time he cheated on lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
When they are moaning about the car and the RAC taking their time on their Vlog

ALERT Inghams there is a world wide pandemic no one gives a duck about your car just flog some more ratty looking prinny’s and thank your lucky stars you get to arse about in beautiful countries whilst 99.9% of normal people have real life to worry about - bleeping morons

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I don't understand why they are carrying around a load of blankets in the car in the first place. If someone is working in the office sending out orders then wouldn't they also be the ones taking the photos of new stock. They have a caravan packed to the roof with tat and decided to fill the car with blankets? That's not a real business, even a casual seller on eBay is better organised than this mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I have no doubt those pregnancy tests are the fake ones you can buy. I don’t think the cancer scare was real either. Their views are slipping and I have no doubt they would stoop to any level to get views, and it worked because those two videos have for the most views they’ve had for a while. It also takes the focus off their kids not being in school and them travelling in a pandemic. They are tragic.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I have no doubt those pregnancy tests are the fake ones you can buy. I don’t think the cancer scare was real either. Their views are slipping and I have no doubt they would stoop to any level to get views, and it worked because those two videos have for the most views they’ve had for a while. It also takes the focus off their kids not being in school and them travelling in a pandemic. They are tragic.
It wouldn’t surprise me as when she told him he actually said ‘ how did that happen’
And before anyone says that surely they wouldn’t lie to the kids believe me people say all sorts of tit to get their own way/fleece people

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Top home school lesson in tonights vlog has got to be Chris saying 'the sea's got a mind of its own today'. Maybe do a little bit of research and see what makes the waves in the sea. Little clue Chris & Sarah, was it windy?
Also well done Sarah now noticing the 'massive ocean'.
And I believe we only got one 'stunnin' tonight. Woohoo (sorry for stealing your catchphrase Chris).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow 10k views in nearly 4 hours that’s a new low 😂😂
Really can't think when it's been that low when they've uploaded on time

What surprises me with them these days is that they can do a clickbait vlog and get loads of views, but the next day it's straight back down to the average low. It used to be that they would get new viewers who would stick around, but not any more. Clickbait miscarriage vlog maybe netted them an extra £100 and nothing more

Reactions: 23
Any ladies recently used a Clearblue pregnancy test?
It's been a long time from I've had to use one, but didn't think they showed a 'positive' test with a '+' symbol.
Thought they showed 2 lines positive or 1 line if not or the words 'pregnant' or 'not pregnant' for the digital ones and also how many weeks.
Maybe things have all changed.

Reactions: 13
I think he's back in the dm's, or has a new bit on the side. He doesn't sit in a beanie, topless, in a car park, for himself - he's an insecure tool. He makes sure he gets himself at the best angle, no moobs on show, to impress whatever lady has shown him interest. There's a new arrogance about him we've not seen for a while. I've been convinced for some time, but his twatty post calling himself a hero last night - when we know it was one of the times he used to go out on the prowl, sealed it for me
SHUT. THE FRONT. DOOR. CREEPY HAS A "BEST ANGLE"? :eek::eek::eek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I know some of the iFam are vulnerable and I do feel genuinely sorry for them/am not judging them at all but honestly why, in the name of ALL THAT IS HOLY would anyone else pay upwards of £80 quid to buy something that looks like a toilet roll dolly?

p.s. Lazy, if you're reading this, I AM judging the HELL out of you and Sh*toria Shittle.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know some of the iFam are vulnerable and I do feel genuinely sorry for them/am not judging them at all but honestly why, in the name of ALL THAT IS HOLY would anyone else pay upwards of £80 quid to buy something that looks like a toilet roll dolly?

p.s. Lazy, if you're reading this, I AM judging the HELL out of you and Sh*toria Shittle.
toilet roll dolly!!!! Couldn’t of put it better myself!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Chris starting the vlog with no top on! 😫😫😫
Leaving Isabelle with Jace on the beach, again, whilst Sarah Chris Esme and Isla took the paddle board out!
Look at him, wearing nothing but a beanie and a gurn (can’t see any further down - thank god or Prinny)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.