The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The books are not suitable for Esme at all, I completely agree with you. She has just turned 11! As well as the sex side, there is the obsessive relationship and complete power/domination from a boyfriend. Guarantee Lazy won’t talk to her about any of it. Then again I think Isla is too young for Harry Potter but I know it’s a common one for children her age it seems...

Reactions: 22
Bet you weren't playing with the equivalent of LOL dolls the next second though were you? These kids aren't mature enough for content like that.
Oh no I would have hated them. I got rid of all of my Barbies 2 years before that.

Reactions: 6
This is interesting about there worth
Their accounts are publically available.

Last year they had an income if 45k but after debts (massive unpaid tax bills) they were worth negative £600 - that's less than zero.

They are teetering on bankruptcy, hence you can smell the desperation.

They missed the filing deadline for this year. That might be one of the things they are running from.

Reactions: 39
#Jealous

Reactions: 29
I have just started Midnight sun it’s fantastic but it’s over 700 pages good luck Izzy

Reactions: 12
I think whoever mentioned Gibraltar is spot on. I hope a monkey attacks Chris, pulls his beanie off and breaks the camera.
I'm not sure there's any caravan sites in Gibraltar ?? The nearest is over the border in Spain.

Reactions: 11
Can I just ask what happens if you miss the filing deadline will they get a fine surely this will catch up with them ?
hope this makes sense

Reactions: 9
I hope you feel better soon!

Im actually just off for a test as my chest has been tight (pretty sure its my asthma but better to be safe than sorry!) and my sense of taste is a little off.

Reactions: 19
Can I just ask what happens if you miss the filing deadline will they get a fine surely this will catch up with them ?
hope this makes sense
I think this year due to Covid there was a bit of grace in terms of deadlines - I think I remember hearing it somewhere!

Reactions: 11
This family get worse by the day......the desperation in their vlogs is obvious and spending on the electric scooters to get views was ridiculous!
They need to realise this road trip is just going to be the death of their channel as it’s boring......no interesting site seeing or learning and experiencing culture. It’s just sitting in the car or swimming

Unfortunately Chris isn't lying, Jace really does have a strong tan and it's really disgusting and concerning imo

Reactions: 57
wow! hope you are okay and feeling better.

I hope you feel better soon!

Im actually just off for a test as my chest has been tight (pretty sure its my asthma but better to be safe than sorry!) and my sense of taste is a little off.
Feel better soon. Hopefully your asthma is just at you and its not Covid. As my Nanny would say " I'll light a candle for you "

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but I'm pretty sure that in Italy you have to be 14 to drive an electric scooter...

If they are going to Italy then what a waste of money that was!

Reactions: 12
Have they used the scooters yet? What was the point of rushing to buy in the shops before they closed when they don't seem to have been anywhere to since to use them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.