The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't really know why Sarah was smugly talking about how much power her scooter had left when Isla said hers had died. As she was so keen to point out, they are only going to go at the speed the smaller scooters can do and can only go as far as the smaller scooters can last for. So there is no point having something that can go faster when they can't ever use it unless messing on a car park, and are still limited by how far they can go because they smaller ones will run out of charge. They would be better with bikes that they could use everywhere, but that would involve too much effort.

Reactions: 26
So what if.....
They left because they rented out their house and they can’t go back? If the car is doomed then they will have to buy a new one or go back home, pay their tenants rent to sleep in the caravan on their own drove.
Can you imagine??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I have the next vlog title
Boring as sin sitting in their tin

I don’t see the problem to be honest, Sarah said the battery on the scooters was amazzzin why not hop on them to the caravan park lmao

Reactions: 13
My husband is a mechanic, we’ve also got a Range Rover so similar engine he said it’ll be about £8000 depending of what exactly has gone wrong (tried telling me and mentioned hydraulics Or something but I wasn’t listening 🤣) I said they said it would be about a week and his response was ‘yea and rest’ sounds like they’ll be living there best life, so jealous!
Oh dear oh dear oh dear, what a flipping shame🔥🔥💸💸💸💸🔥🔥
It’ll be the one time you won’t hear them bragging about how much they’ve spent (burnt/binned/flushed down the toilet)

I feel a teeny tiny bit for the kids ( but they have scooters so they’re fine).
For a family who won’t use any part of their Chavavan apart from sleeping has now been forced to use it to the max 😂. And It’s only going to get fuller and heavier 💩 💩 💩 💩

They said that the garage owners have kindly given them use of the electricity ( the Inghams are going to get a hefty bill 😂) and gave them some water. They sound very helpful. I wonder how helpful they would be if they knew who these dirty lying scamming grooming perverts actually are 🤷🏻‍♀️.
If they didn’t have kids to hide behind I’d be letting them know, but as I said , I feel a teeny tiny bit for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
- I don’t drive, I have a vague idea how to check oil (my husbands car had an oil leak and he’s forever checking it in panic now 🤣) but even I know you can’t just throw litres of oil into the car and hope for the best. 🤣👍 She said her car doesn’t have a dipstick because the oil levels are displayed on screen.... We have both.... Surely it makes sense to have both... Technology sometimes fails.

- Can’t believe their car was playing up but they just carried on driving, granted on my last visit to Bradford I saw someone driving a car around with thick black smoke pouring out of it.... Perhaps a relative of theirs?

- Sarah KNOWS it’s unsafe to ride a scooter with Jace on her back. She was super defensive and had the shiftiest eyes 🤣🤣 She was trying to convince herself it was safe. It’s not. If he were in a bike seat, on the back of a bike, he wouldn’t be at risk of being crushed by a grown adult.

- Morons
She's wrong, she does have a dipstick, he's called Chris

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
My husband is a mechanic, we’ve also got a Range Rover so similar engine he said it’ll be about £8000 depending of what exactly has gone wrong (tried telling me and mentioned hydraulics Or something but I wasn’t listening 🤣) I said they said it would be about a week and his response was ‘yea and rest’ sounds like they’ll be living there best life, so jealous!
Couldn’t have happened to a nicer pair 😂

Reactions: 10
Come on Lazy chins up, surely nothing has changed in the 2 years since you told us that there was no situation.

Remember Crete July 2018, a couple of weeks after the tit hit the fan, when you thought it would all just blow over and that you could carry on regardless?
- 5* All Inclusive, greeted by the manager with cocktails.
- Free Champagne, fruit platters and fancy chocolate creations in the room.
- Stunning views from the balcony over the lazy river to the sea

Now we have the Europe 2020 pandemic dash...the Spanish edition.
- A garage forecourt in the arse end of nowhere with stunning views of the main road between Madrid and Valencia.
- The disused helipad across the busy road used as a children’s playground, overlooked by the municipal cemetery.
- The dining experience of the local truck-stop. Serving exciting dishes such as family bags of crisps and with the exotic aroma of car fumes and
hairy-arsed truckers
- A bracing late night scooter ride back to the 30k hot tin prison, that’s now full of scooters, screaming kids and suspect smells.

Last night’s vlog was the best thing I’ve seen in a long time.
So a bit like the truck-stop, Karma has no menu you get served what you deserve...Suck on it Minghams. 😂😂

View attachment 216301
Chins up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
on my last visit to Bradford I saw someone driving a car around with thick black smoke pouring out of it.... Perhaps a relative of theirs?
Cars in Bradford having only thick black smoke coming out of them is nothing.

It’s the ones driving on the other side of the road, on the phone with no insurance you want to look out for!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What's that word the Spanish are famous for saying and doing? Ah yes, mañana. Well, I hope the garage says mañana every frigging day this week....... and next, 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Did anyone find it odd last night when Sarah was telling her sad tales the way
firstly Isla pushed her face on camera then stood gorping into the lense, then part two of Sarah’s sad story Isabelle does same but with added pouting posing odd gurning and random thrusting dance moves 😂 those two cannot miss a bit of camera time.
isabelle at almost 15 is very immature. Calls herself sassy belle but she is entirely the polar opposite of that word. I think she seems stuck at around 11/12 years in all honesty.
I know some are feeling sorry for the kids, I don’t. These kids have had so much handed to them. Other less fortunate kids have literally had this rubbed in their faces daily, while ingham kids have had their noses in the air.
A good dose of reality will do them no harm. And if things do get difficult their very rich parents can book them all into luxury hotel compete will room tour can’t they 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 53
it’s all fine being given water by the garage but in spain don’t you need bottled water? i can’t see them being given that for consumption and if there isn’t any someone is going to have the shits

• Haha
Reactions: 22
firstly Isla pushed her face on camera then stood gorping into the lense, then part two of Sarah’s sad story Isabelle does same but with added pouting posing odd gurning and random thrusting dance moves 😂 those two cannot miss a bit of camera time.
isabelle at almost 15 is very immature. Calls herself sassy belle but she is entirely the polar opposite of that word. I think she seems stuck at around 11/12 years in all honesty.
I know some are feeling sorry for the kids, I don’t. These kids have had so much handed to them. Other less fortunate kids have literally had this rubbed in their faces daily, while ingham kids have had their noses in the air.
A good dose of reality will do them no harm. And if things do get difficult their very rich parents can book them all into luxury hotel compete will room tour can’t they 😂
Totally agree with you.
Boo hoo poor kids are having a bit of a crappy week. So what. There far too up their own arses anyway. They deserve to be brought down a peg or two.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What does it tell you Inghams that this vlog of your downfall has had the most views that you've had in months and months ! I mean proper views that people have watched (some more than once) not views bought by Creepy in his nightly view buying sprees.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yeah, come on Mr We Don't Even Need to Do YouTube - order a taxi to take Sarah and the girls off to a hotel (oh, and Jason - I always forget). In fact, order TWoOoOoOoO

PS - I'm still not going to watch the vlog, no matter how much of a gift it is 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Surely Lazy could take the kids to a hotel for safety until the car is fixed. Creeps could stay behind and guard the caravan on his own. It's not like there is any affection between them to make them want to stay together all the time. Perhaps Lazy doesn't trust Creepy for some reason.
She is very co dependent on him. They hardly do anything separately.

Agree that she also daren’t leave him alone. She doesn’t want him playing with little creepy while looking at god knows what.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I really hope they put on a vlog at 5pm I’ll be disappointed if not 😂
some of the comments are gold on YouTube and I wondered if they were Tattlers but then realised they’re Just people with Common sense.

Reactions: 18
Every time I see or even think of creepy getting towed, I laugh so hard.
It’s just bloody brilliant!🥳🥳🥳 He is sat there, window up, beenie and mask on with no air con 😂 It must have felt like sitting in a sauna wrapped in cling film 🥵🥵🥵 All because he f**ked up AGAIN! 😂😂 I wasn’t really sure about Karma but the Inghams have made me a true believer 🙏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She's wrong, she does have a dipstick, he's called Chris
And they also have a dipstick right at the front so obviously those 2 dipshits can’t find a dipstick. If those things aren’t leaking oil there’s something wrong with them but clearly that ones bleeding oil all over the shop

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.