The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she referred to where they’d eaten as a ‘restaurant’ when it was a few plastic chairs in a garage forecourt serving crisps 🤦🏼‍♀️ You couldn’t make it up 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
They then went back to the same place. Sorry but how is an empty restaurant with plastic tables and chairs thats a total brits abroad vibe at the side of a busy road traditional😂😂😂
Actually, surprisingly this is pretty traditional for Spain. They're known as Ventas and you will find the locals go to them frequently as they usually do a cheap menu del dia.

Reactions: 11
I also take it that it didn’t occur to them to have their car serviced before they set off on their MEGA NO END IN SIGHT EVER trip of Europe?

No? Shame really.....🤣

Just when you think the best thing would be a rant and then this happens 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Haha they really should just give up on holidays, always a drama in one way shape or form, I am living for this week now! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The police pretty much forced them to from what Sarah said
Dont know but police were there so depends how dangerous it was to were they broke down maybe be they thought be safer and quicker to get them of motorway they could vlog they were be thrown side to side lol but also not funny cause she said jace was on the floor crawling on floor while it was moving why not pick him up been safer

Reactions: 12
Who else was waiting to see Sarah on the scooter!,🤣🤣
Chris in the car on the back of the lorry🤣🤣
Having a meal at a garage forecourt, and end up with plain crisps,
Just a few of my highlights in tonight's vlog!
Fab picture of the ‘tonnage Ingham’ she will damage the scooter by overloading it - pretty like they did with the elderly bag of hammers they call a heap, sorry jeep - an unintentional malapropism no less 😉

It sounds like karma is continuing to hit the twats. I think I will enjoy doing the vlog rundown tonight 😁
and we can’t wait to read it. Many thanks in advance

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sarah saying how it was so quiet as it was siesta time, and then all you could hear was their screaming at the top of their voice on the scooters.

They think the garage are being so nice letting them stay and hooking them up to electricity. Wouldn't be surprised if they are charged for it at the end of the week, they've already shown they don't understand anything that's been said.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Just caught up. Work has been crazy.

Are they seriously in Spain?! bleeping morons. If they don't already have Covid, they're going to bloody catch it.
Haha they really should just give up on holidays, always a drama in one way shape or form, I am living for this week now! 😂
And the way lazy makes out she’s not bothered and will enjoy the week Staying in a car garage ok love keep telling your self that cause I for one can see straight through you 😂😂😂😂 with any luck itS a couple of dodgy spaniards that have taken there car and they might not see it again 😂😂😂😂😂 What a tit show I’m loving it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
And the way lazy makes out she’s not bothered and will enjoy the week Staying in a car garage ok love keep telling your self that cause I for one can see straight through you 😂😂😂😂 with any luck itS a couple of dodgy spaniards that have taken there car and they might not see it again 😂😂😂😂😂 What a tit show I’m loving it 😂😂😂😂

I hope they get a phone call telling them it can't be fixed and it's delivered back on a truck with no wheels and no engine.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Last night people were hoping they got stuck in Spain. This is even more epic - stuck for a week or more on a garage forecourt in the middle of nowhere in Spain. Van life at its best!! I'm so happy for them (at least we won't see any swimming pools or beaches for a while).

Any one else just been out to check their car oil level or was it just me?
Let’s not forget Chasing Dreams

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just told my hubby, he said I know they are stupid but they really are that stupid that you wouldn’t maintain an older Land River like that, you are looking at thousands to fix it probably 😂

Has that stupid woman got Jace on that scooter? Its against Spanish law to have a passenger on a e scooter
It certainly looks like it! 🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m absolutely living for this tit show! Ngl, I’m also shitting myself that my car oil is low. It’s on my to do list tomorrow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.