The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who else was waiting to see Sarah on the scooter!,🤣🤣
Chris in the car on the back of the lorry🤣🤣
Having a meal at a garage forecourt, and end up with plain crisps,
Just a few of my highlights in tonight's vlog!
When your husband says he wants another baby
F18CE362-4495-4A3C-BF79-3A5D08FFB698.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Who the hell goes on a few thousand mile trip especially abroad without a basic oil and car maintenance check?
Numbnuts!

And as for Jace on the back pack on the scooter! Wtf!
The Inghams apparently - would of been at the top of my list if I was going travelling for a long period of time. Evidently the Inghams share a braincell between them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did they ever get a YouTube play button for the 1M subscribers? I can't say that i've seen one anywhere in their house, but i don't watch their actual videos anymore! The rundowns on here are much more entertaining then the real thing it would seem.
I have often wondered this lad bay has his on disply but have yet to see there's if they have one

Reactions: 7
So the scooters are illegal in Spain without helmets and proper clothing and you can not have more than one person on a scooter. So who is letting the Spanish police of the town they are in know lmao 😂.

Wish I could translate but I only know french. They seriously are a danger to their own children. I hope social services pay a visit when they get home. They are a danger to themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 20
😂😂😂😂 I’ve skimmed through the posts just to get the lowdown on the clickbait( I’ll go back and read later). I may even give this one a watch!🤣😂.............💃💃💃💃<<<<Happy Dance

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So last holiday they left Jace on the beach alone .... this holiday they ride a scooter with jace strapped to his back ..... that child wood be safer If Micheal Myers was his baby sitter ..... 😳😳
They should ask if the McCanns are available to babysit if Myers is busy

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am so happy right now 😂😂
How much will this cost them 😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
My friend broke down in France they had a brand new ford and they took it for 4 days in the the end they had to tell them they couldn’t fix it so they had to pay 3 grand to get home and they didn’t have a Caravan so god knows how much it will cost them If they can’t fix it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Best laugh ever. We’re stuck here in the middle of nowhere, but we took a 5 min walk to a local restaurant. The restaurant wasn’t a touristy type one but it was lovely so they went back the next night - it was a truckers cafe 😂😂😂😂 Oh how the mighty have fallen 😂😂😂😂😂 So they are spending a week in a garage forecourt, and dining with the local truckers - karma we love you 😂😂 But of course they are relieved to be having this week of downtime and not be feeling like they have to be rushing off to do things 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
I love how they could have gone to stay in Valencia and actually had stuff to do and vlog for a week but instead they chose to stay in a yard in the middle of nowhere because they didn’t want to pay for a hotel 😂😂😂 the next few vlogs I’m sure will be a treat!
They waste so much money but then in other areas are extremely tight. It would have been good for the kids to have a rest in a nice hotel for a week. This is my first post. Couldn't hold off any longer. Wanted to thank all you tattlers for gettng me through this year. Sorry if it's been said before but has anyone thought of sending a script into a TV company to make a comedy sit com out of the Ingham adventures. Wouldn't want to make them any money though.
Never laughed as much in ages. It's been a fantastic adventure. Can't believe they will get home in one piece.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Surely Jace riding in the back carrier on an electric bike is illigal.

if money isn't an object why don't they book into a nice hotel somewhere safe and give the girls a relaxing holiday why they wait for the car to be fixed I would feel alot safer doing that than staying in a lonely carpark in the middle of nowhere. If they are so worried about their matareal things let creepy stay with the tin can and let Sarah take the children somewhere safe.

Reactions: 41
Cried laughing this evening ....
Was even better than Lazy showing us how to prepare frozen pastry sticking ham and cheese on and throwing in the oven
Sure they do that in primary school

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Best laugh ever. We’re stuck here in the middle of nowhere, but we took a 5 min walk to a local restaurant. The restaurant wasn’t a touristy type one but it was lovely so they went back the next night - it was a truckers cafe 😂😂😂😂 Oh how the mighty have fallen 😂😂😂😂😂 So they are spending a week in a garage forecourt, and dining with the local truckers - karma we love you 😂😂 But of course they are relieved to be having this week of downtime and not be feeling like they have to be rushing off to do things 😂😂😂
I can imagine there was a great range of vegetarian/vegan options too... 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.