The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chantella will be livid that you're all crowning Thomas king pin of the iFam šŸŒ‹

• Haha
Reactions: 37
You honestly think she has the ability to get into a genuine university? I donā€™t know if things have changed , but depending on UCAS points you had , gained from exam results you either couldnā€™t apply or it would determine which universities you could apply to. I see nothing in Isabelle that would allow her into and established uni. I think she is more than happy to go along with the flow of vlogging and sees it as a reputable career. I really disagree with you about her being the talent in the family I think she has the least promise of the children. Do I think that is her fault ? No , not at all. At this stage I see her as a teen mom and trust me when I say I hope I am wrong. However Iā€™d love to see one of Katrinas feral kids out do Sarahā€™s, that would really wind her up.
I saw the vlog the other day Katrina did of her and Sarah watching home movies and Katrina seemed quiet and shy even where as Sarah was a right little show off , it was like watching a grainy video of Isla šŸ˜³šŸ˜† The only hope Isabelle has is if their channel dies or gets pulled and she has to think of a plan B :(
Iā€™ve said it so many times that Izzy is destined for low achievement and early motherhood. It is probably the only time I would be delighted to be wrong.

Reactions: 18
ā€œWe didnā€™t vlog because we wanted a chilled day off with each otherā€

No dear ... you didnā€™t vlog because you were all stuck in Wick for another day waiting for creepys drone all day in the van looking at each other for 24 hours šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Is that boy ever not stuffing his face with junk?
I dont know how they can think this is ok!
Its not Jason's fault but hes a total ganet whenever foods about. Nice one lazy for giving the boy grub to keep him quiet all the time.
He is cute but the whinging and noises he makes are getting on my wick, teach the boy words, encourage him

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
You think they would have gone to the shortest street - is it? in Wick.

Who letā€™s a toddler have a pick and touch all of the ā€˜ yum nutsā€™ for ffs!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Is that boy ever not stuffing his face with junk?
bleeping hell! That cake is almost as big as his head. What kind of tit parent thinks it's ok to fill a barely over year old toddler something like that? Oh yeah that pair of brain dead spanners. That kid will have diabetes by the time he starts school :mad:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.