The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The length of her arm is heavily photoshopped. It would come to her knees if she put that arm down by her side!
Especially ironic when matched with the caption about ‘embracing And loving your body’. Idiots.
Like Lazy embraces her size 18 by photoshopping herself slim and facetuning her fatness away? and Creepy embraces his ginger locks by continuously dying them black? To be fair, he does embrace his moobs, so there’s that.
I saw a video of theirs cant remember when from.But Lazy broke her jacket she hadn't long bought. Creepy said she didn't know if they could take it back as they didn't have many size 10's. I literally spat out my coffee. (and the cheek of them suggesting they take a coat back when she broke the zip)

And oh my god how long have they made her arm!! If you measure it, it would come down to her knees! Orangutan much. How dare they say embrace your body then photoshop images that influence young impressionable girls,. Izzy doe snot need photoshopping to start with!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I saw a video of theirs cant remember when from.But Lazy broke her jacket she hadn't long bought. Creepy said she didn't know if they could take it back as they didn't have many size 10's. I literally spat out my coffee. (and the cheek of them suggesting they take a coat back when she broke the zip)
I remember that she brought it in Asda and the fire alarm went off and she claimed it was a size 10 🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 13
They are setting all their kids to fall , izzy im sorry you don't have right complex for model 😔 I hate to say it face to round and bit puppy fat .is say esmee would probelry be better with her face shape and hair. They are goijg misw out so much school poor jace has no interaction with any other toddlers when he goes nursery he be brat that will squel and hit
Izzy missing her most important year esmee missing yr7 and isla yr 4 ? Thats OK their parents can teach them in their 30k van
Why is their no red flags with this family those poor children im not sure jace has had his 1yr jabs

Now taking orders on prototype number 1. Comment down below if you like, and leave a comment. 😂

Maybe they will go visit fizz family in Portugal 🇵🇹 😂🤣🤣
im surprised they we since Portugal isn't on the go list

Reactions: 4
Definitely looks like they were at Chanonry Point on Sarah's stories last night. I've been there three times dolphin spotting and never seen a single one! Fuming!

If that is where they are, then they must have hung around Wick for the drone to be delivered, and then hot footed it down to there to make up for the lost day. Probably the longest drive they've done so far. Definitely missed out on a few nice stops if so.

Reactions: 16
I have a feeling they will go down south before Europe. Just stay away from Cornwall as I be there soon, we don’t need no woooohooooing 😂 but then again if I saw them I wouldn’t hold back I can tell ya 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Has the baby backpack been made redundant
Twice they have been on walks with Jace in it
I also think they’ve given up on the walks and stopped singing Kumbaya
I think the whole walking thing has been made redundant. They pull up as close to a beach as they can without being in the sea

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think the whole walking thing has been made redundant. They pull up as close to a beach as they can without being in the sea
Yes think when they got called out for copying Danny and Tulu the whole mood of the vlogs changed and they just became like normal vlogs. Still think part of the clothes and items were gifted for showing on the vlogs so they would do the bare minimum with them, and once we called them out they just gave up

I know we’re a few hours away from a new vlog but tonight’s might be titled....”we tried to copy Danny and Tulu, but it caused us “Toulouse” our dream of being Van Lifers”😂 and a pic of Sarah cackling as she remembers “Toulouse” 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Izzy won’t play along with this embarrassing lifestyle for much longer- Creepy has probably got a year, tops, to exploit her. She’ll reach a stage where she wants to be off with friends, be going out, maybe have a boyfriend, all normal stuff which she should be experiencing before she goes to Uni.
Creepy and Lazy must be dreading thinking about the future, as there’s no way Esme and Isla have the Izzy appeal.
I can’t wait for Izzy to rebel, and go her own way, but will she get the freedom she deserves or will she forever be their cash cow in a bikini 👙?
You honestly think she has the ability to get into a genuine university? I don’t know if things have changed , but depending on UCAS points you had , gained from exam results you either couldn’t apply or it would determine which universities you could apply to. I see nothing in Isabelle that would allow her into and established uni. I think she is more than happy to go along with the flow of vlogging and sees it as a reputable career. I really disagree with you about her being the talent in the family I think she has the least promise of the children. Do I think that is her fault ? No , not at all. At this stage I see her as a teen mom and trust me when I say I hope I am wrong. However I’d love to see one of Katrinas feral kids out do Sarah’s, that would really wind her up.
I saw the vlog the other day Katrina did of her and Sarah watching home movies and Katrina seemed quiet and shy even where as Sarah was a right little show off , it was like watching a grainy video of Isla 😳😆 The only hope Isabelle has is if their channel dies or gets pulled and she has to think of a plan B :(

Yes think when they got called out for copying Danny and Tulu the whole mood of the vlogs changed and they just became like normal vlogs. Still think part of the clothes and items were gifted for showing on the vlogs so they would do the bare minimum with them, and once we called them out they just gave up

I know we’re a few hours away from a new vlog but tonight’s might be titled....”we tried to copy Danny and Tulu, but it caused us “Toulouse” our dream of being Van Lifers”😂 and a pic of Sarah cackling as she remembers “Toulouse” 😂
Im looking forward to a new theme/VLOG:
VAN LIFE HOW TO DO IT ON A BUDGET
Lazy and creepy showing us how to run away from life on weekly universal credit payment (no offence to anyone who is in receipt of UC- just the direction i see their life going when everything flops and they have no prospects for employment)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Definitely looks like they were at Chanonry Point on Sarah's stories last night. I've been there three times dolphin spotting and never seen a single one! Fuming!

If that is where they are, then they must have hung around Wick for the drone to be delivered, and then hot footed it down to there to make up for the lost day. Probably the longest drive they've done so far. Definitely missed out on a few nice stops if so.
That's exactly what I wrote on here last night!

Reactions: 7
What a knob. Instead of ordering the drone when they got home, he delayed them and they had to stay put in the same place. Selfish. All for his little toy.
And what’s the betting it was never going to be out for delivery on Saturday? I bet it was always Monday.

Reactions: 15
Don't mean to be mean but I cannot see Isabelle going to sixth form let alone go to University.
All the more reason why it’s vital she at least tries hard to get some qualifications from school to enable her to get a job. Just what is his game stealing her away from all normality🤔She deserves friends, she deserves a boyfriend/girlfriend & they are denying her this opportunity. If you read this Isabelle for God’s sake be brave, face up to reality & don’t go on this year long trip. Can’t you go & stay with other family & live YOUR life? What your parents are doing should be saved for their retirement, they are being so selfish. Jace will never learn how to interact with other children & that will duck his head up for life! You’re family will never ever be as successful as Fizz Fam because of what your step father did. That’s not your fault. People are very worried about you. Don’t be bullied into this trip, you need your privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Can you imagine if he played guitar? He'd make out he's professional and sounds like Jimmy Hendrix.
A very lot more Saville than Hendrix, I should imagine.

Please please please can somebody track down that priceless old video of him jumping around (their house?) doing air guitar.....you know the one? (Sorry if already posted.....not totally caught up yet.)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't know if its just me but I'm finding a bit of the chris and isabelle comments on here a bit creepy. Yes his behaviour is inappropriate and theres not much privacy as in the nature of family vloggers but to me, going into detailed analysis and theories on their relationship is quite weird and contradictory to calling him out on his behaviour.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.