The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice that on insta Sarah told someone yesterday they were in Wick - let's see how long it takes Wick to appear in the vlogs and then we'll realise just exactly how behind they are
She could of been lying to cover her tracks, I mean truth and Sarah Ingham don't go together

• Heart
Reactions: 18
i don’t think izzy has to go to uni is it’s optional and i know people who’ve not gone and are completely fine, but she NEEDS education until she’s 18 at least, she’ll lack social interaction and miss out on the opportunities. It’s so sad they’ll keep her for the camera lifestyle

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You don’t have to specifically tag them but as long as you mention in the post or anywhere on your profile that it’s not yours it’s fine but not in creepy and lazy’s case
It’s not, you should get the copyright holders permission to repost any photo that is not yours

Reactions: 10
APOLOGIES because I know I'm posting on the wrong thread. I often compare Fizz Family with the Minghams on social blade. On Saturday over 10 million views were deducted from Fizz Family!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
My Mum lives in Wick, I can confirm she hasn’t heard any woohoo’s, screaming,cackling children as of yet..they do have a Lidl and a B & M (not much else) so lazy would have been in her element! I’m sad she’s shielding (only for this reason) because if my Mum ever seen creepy he’d be ran out of town quicker than someone could say “you can’t dip your wick here”! 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
W
APOLOGIES because I know I'm posting on the wrong thread. I often compare Fizz Family with the Minghams on social blade. On Saturday over 10 million views were deducted from Fizz Family!
What does this mean?

Do you mean they were bought views?

Reactions: 13
It just means that they deleted or privated one video or more that has/have that number of views.

Reactions: 12
You don't think this whole year of van life is because some news might be coming that could implicate him in a crime and by not being at home it will be harder for authorities to track him down esp if he's abroad. Just seems weird why any parent would agree to take their child away from school during the two years essential for GCSE's.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
632C928B-6220-43A0-8628-F5251DF1DD77.jpeg

imagine having to beg your fans to ‘not get sick of you’ - absolutely reeks of desperation and also shows views falling quicker than Chris’s drone on Friday 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
You don't think this whole year of van life is because some news might be coming that could implicate him in a crime and by not being at home it will be harder for authorities to track him down esp if he's abroad. Just seems weird why any parent would agree to take their child away from school during the two years essential for GCSE's.
I thought the same....

Reactions: 11
hard to track him down but is vlogging his route, if that is the case creepy hasn’t thought it through

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Thomas from support group claims Sarah messaged him that there will be no vlog. Stange to message one member of ifam when she could have easily posted it in the group🤔
He may have messaged her first still she could have made a general post on the group.

Reactions: 21
The drone still not with them. Was the van not meant to be back today??? Or is that next Monday. The next time we see them might be back home. Let’s face it this trip for them has been one expensive disaster that’s damaged their channel. They will struggle to build
It back up

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.