The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he’s meant to be the most humble man on youtube that cares about his ifam but is swearing and hurdling abuse? i can’t see their channel surviving come christmas
Without management guiding them they are so bad at vlogging. They literally can’t muster up one original or creative idea. What we are all witnessing is the death of their channel, a slow painful death. At last😂

Reactions: 17
It baffles me how Lazy can be surprised that they keep seeing the sea when they are doing a coastal route. Um, does she not know what coastal means?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I have youtube premium so i dont see any ads, but does that mean they still get the ad money do you know?
but recently stopped watching them and started to get my updates here
they’ll get even more than ad money if you watch via YouTube premium. They get a cut from your monthly payment AND the algorithm detects that this channel is a preferred content of a paying customer so they get recommended to others more.

So, please, especially if you have YouTube premium, use invidio.us to watch them if you really need to. (You don’t, I promise.)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
"It is not wild camping. It’s dirty camping."

Couldn't have described the Ingham's any better!
They wouldn’t survive 2 nights of true wild camping. The golden rule is leave no trace!

Reactions: 17
Matt does fitness did a video telling us how much he made On video and explaining how ads work.

you can choose if you just want an ad at the start or if you want to fill it with mid roll ads too

the influencers can also choose which type of ad they want.
1. The floating ad where the video carries on playing with the advert floating at the bottom
2. Ad where it cuts the video off and you have to watch but can skip after 5 seconds
3. Ad where it cuts the video off but you have to sit and watch the full ad for 30-60 seconds or whatever.

he said that anyone choosing number 3 are basically dickheads. Alfie and olly white seem to always use them... because they get more money. But obviously you risk pissing off your viewers and them clicking Off too.
chris seems to use the middle option but a lot of them
This isn't accurate, these are the options they have for ads (with an additional screen to manually add mid rolls but most use the auto placement)

Virtually all tick every single box and the non skipable adds I believe are at most 20 seconds (or if not now that's the coming rule), most less and google recommend to keep them to 6-8 seconds.

1595247011841.png

Reactions: 10
Nah, they're at home looking after the Chinese blanket empire and sending dodgy letters to people.
What a spoil sport you are! I'm still mourning the loss of Santa Claus and now you tell me that Jane is lapping it up in relative luxury because old Creepy Big Bollocks is actually potty trained after all, and self sufficient in the art of wiping his own lily white arse. Damn!

I love the idea of Mummy Jane being there to follow him around, wiping his stinking, greasy, spam-filled arse with pages from Alibaba catalogues and draft copies of poisoned pen letters (the pages when she inadvertently spelled everything correctly and got all her words in the correct order and actually making sense!)

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I can almost guarantee the Inghams will stop at Loch morlich on their way down south, its a beautiful spot but being ruined by irresponsible tourists along with the rest of the Highlands ☹ they are making it seem ok to have campfires etc. By showing it on their vlogs, others will copy and then the fire brigade, who in most rural places are voluntary or part time, have to drop everything at their normal job and run out to put out fires before they spread and destroy peoples homes/businesses.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Izzy won’t play along with this embarrassing lifestyle for much longer- Creepy has probably got a year, tops, to exploit her. She’ll reach a stage where she wants to be off with friends, be going out, maybe have a boyfriend, all normal stuff which she should be experiencing before she goes to Uni.
Creepy and Lazy must be dreading thinking about the future, as there’s no way Esme and Isla have the Izzy appeal.
I can’t wait for Izzy to rebel, and go her own way, but will she get the freedom she deserves or will she forever be their cash cow in a bikini 👙?
I agree, although I think it could go either way here. Either she'll stay stuck with them forever, she won't leave home for university and she'll continue isolating herself from her friends or she'll totally rebel, go out all the time, boyfriends and then move far away to university.
I really hope its the latter, she needs to experience a normal teenage life, when I was 14/15 I had my first boyfriend, went to house parties, started drinking (not too much). Its a time where you actually start to properly grow up, and if she doesn't rebel I think she'll be babied for the rest of her life.

Reactions: 16
It baffles me how Lazy can be surprised that they keep seeing the sea when they are doing a coastal route. Um, does she not know what coastal means?
She probably thinks Bradford is coastal because she visited a lake nearby

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I agree, although I think it could go either way here. Either she'll stay stuck with them forever, she won't leave home for university and she'll continue isolating herself from her friends or she'll totally rebel, go out all the time, boyfriends and then move far away to university.
I really hope its the latter, she needs to experience a normal teenage life, when I was 14/15 I had my first boyfriend, went to house parties, started drinking (not too much). Its a time where you actually start to properly grow up, and if she doesn't rebel I think she'll be babied for the rest of her life.
She needs to go to school once in a while to be able to get into uni. With her absence rate, I'd be surprised she'd get the grades to be able to get into a half decent course. Plus I can't see Sarah and Chris letting her go away to uni and not have her in the vlogs - all those lost thumbnails and bikini shots!

• Sad
Reactions: 30
He is so full of it. You deliberately made it look to be your photo by not tagging the persons image. He is so full of bull - no apology
What a bellend. Having a strop because he's been rightly called out. You should always credit someone when using their photos.

Little prick thought he could get away with it. No doubt he's taken his frustration out on the family again.

• Angry
Reactions: 39
How hard would it have been to take a bucket and fill it with soap and water and stand him in it and give him a good wash every morning or evening, this is what we did in the 70s my mum used to wash us in a bucket of water, she would also give our clothes a wash as well, no mod cons in caravans then and never once where we filthy dirty .
We were allowed to care for a beautiful 3 week old wee boy amidst helping his family and we bathed him in a washing basket that we bought bigger sizes as he got older ,in the shower stall. We called it his spa pool. It was safe and he loved it. Where is this families common sense

So disrespectful,creepy stood on the van roof, hope the owner is keeping tabs on him
Also the constant hand gang insignia he thinks is cool. In my country, he would be cornered and crushed. He's such a brave little weasel, 2 days behind in vlogs so no one catches him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
What a bellend. Having a strop because he's been rightly called out. You should always credit someone when using their photos.

Little prick thought he could get away with it. No doubt he's taken his frustration out on the family again.
They are the ones with too much time on their hands hence they can pack a bag and just go away with no care, he has so much time on his hands he can skate, go to ibis have sex, pm teen girls, have time to shop, have time to worry about what's been written about them, what's up Chris views are down you lost your dream house and your drone awww diddums soon be with mummy for comfort and huggies

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I was talking to my girl about it all and she told me that the bare minimum amount of views youtubers are supposed to expect for a video is 10% of their subscribers. The Inghams aren't getting anywhere close to that these days, which leads me to think that people subscribe, then never watch or unsubscribe.

It's a shame, I wish that Youtube would have a pop up come up asking people if they wish to stay subscribed to a channel if they haven't watched any videos in a set amount of time, say a month or something. That would give a better indication of actual engaged subscribers. I know I am subscribed to channels that I never watch anymore and actually went through it last night unsubscribing from them.
My understanding is anyone subscribed to a channel who goes "stale" gets taken off as a subscriber. YouTube used to do regular sweeps. Not sure what they do lately because there are a few channels I unsubscribed to that lately have remained steady in numbers and monetized.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.