The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So joe wicks has revealed 80 million views has = £580.000 didn’t Inghams have 61 million on one vlog? They’ve got money then!!
They have over 520m views in the total time they have been on Youtube.... someone get the calculator out please!
580,000/80= 7,250 7,250 x 61 = 442,250
That's £442,250 on that one vlog.

So whatever 7,250 x 520 million is will be the amount they have earnt on youtube.
7,250 x 520 = 3,770,000

Over 3 million in total.
Struggling for money my arse!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

They found Starbucks. #notsowildcamping
Why does she have to stick her tongue out so much? My 14 year old daughter just cringed so hard when I showed her some of her tik toks! It’s the same thing all the time

Reactions: 23
What I love especially about their slump in views is the fact they have stripped their selves bare. Take away all the shops parties house etc and they are left with just personalities. It's not enough to keep them going because that's not what people watch them for .

Reactions: 22
Isabelle looks absolutely filthy in that tiktok. There's no excuse. She might have shitty parents but at 14 years old you shouldn't need telling to brush your hair and have a wash!

Reactions: 13
I'm confused... Not good with these numbers. How much are they actually making?

Reactions: 3
Its not like they don't have time to cook a healthy meal, sitting around all day not having jobs

Reactions: 15
Why does she have to stick her tongue out so much? My 14 year old daughter just cringed so hard when I showed her some of her tik toks! It’s the same thing all the time
Maybe She sticks it out to keep her balance?

Reactions: 13
Yes!!

Reactions: 4
Had no hot water for the whole trip !? Why not ring the motorhome owner and ask for advice on how to turn the water heater on

Reactions: 30
How the hell did they wash Jace if they had no hot water?

Reactions: 17
Regardless of what some think of zalfie they know alot of people within social media and would shit all over Chris and Sarah and Sarah knows this, she wouldn't of ever leaked address because she knows zalfie would piss all over them, she was just angry that her once idols spoke out about Chris and it was the end of her almost dream to get in with the top guys. At least Sarah made it to the zalfie house and didn't she just entertain once there with that never tiring hill fall if only she knew just a couple of days later her families reputation changed forever.

Reactions: 14
The only reason they've loved "Wild camping" so much is that they're cheapskates and don't want to pay!

Reactions: 18

No I remember the same - they had a tiny amount of assets they owned outright (jeep/caravan maybe, definitely not any property) ,some cash on deposit but then a massive debt to revenue.

The 2 netted off to something like £6k (or £600) ...it was a pathetic amount anyway.

The year before was better but still only netted to maybe £100k ....I'll try to find it.

You dont need to be an accountant to know these people arent millionaires. They live in a bog standard home in Bradford and are currently on holidays in a caravan. They cant afford big holidays unless they are gifted and they haven't been gifted one since they got a partial freebie to Maldives.

Remember new years where they couldnt even afford to go away for the night and ended up going to Scotland (again) by train on January 2nd?!

If they are rich they do a great job at hiding it.

The private school was the last bastion of their hey day and that's gone too now.

Reactions: 24
580,000/80= 7,250 7,250 x 61 = 442,250
That's £442,250 on that one vlog.

So whatever 7,250 x 520 million is will be the amount they have earnt on youtube.
7,250 x 520 = 3,770,000

Over 3 million in total.
Struggling for money my arse!!!
The fact that people can earn £400k for a vlog is absolutely disgusting anyway. And you’ve got nurses and Chris calling key workers idiots

Plus merch? Brand deals when they had them, baby and me. If they have earnt nearly 4 million they have a very good accountant because that’s not what the accounts some one on here shared said

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.