The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god. The vlogs up... Start of an amazing week?? Sarah was moaning on insta how rubbish yesterday had been 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder if the Ingham house reveal will be as impressive as the one Family Fizz have just posted.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
To be honest I like the house they are in now. Not the way it’s decorated but that’s something easily changed. Apart from the lounge which is really small the house is big enough for them. But Lazy and Creepy have said they don’t feel safe (don’t know what that’s all about). And yes there is plenty of room for extending and it looks quite a nice area.
I agree, it’s a good sized family home. I really feel it’s a new money, delusion of grandeur issue. They went from having nothing to thinking they were the beckhams over night. Now it’s not good enough. Like I said before the house was such a poor purchase, on the market for what they bought it for to the penny, in 2017.

Reactions: 10
They would be better off just renting the house out. Shame they didn't think of that until they read this post. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh god. The vlogs up... Start of an amazing week?? Sarah was moaning on insta how rubbish yesterday had been 🤣
Well it's anniversary week. The 2 year anniversary of Christopher Malcom John Ingham (aka Chris Delonge) being exposed as a lying cheat, alleged groomer and guilty of messages of a sexual nature to young fans. July 2nd is literally a very amazing and special day for him, one brave young fan spoke out, their management dropped them, Zoella lost her footage it was the start of a very surprising downfall and opened many eyes to how inappropriate the Inghams behaviour is.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Well it's anniversary week. The 2 year anniversary of Christopher Malcom John Ingham (aka Chris Delonge) being exposed as a lying cheat, alleged groomer and guilty of messages of a sexual nature to young fans. July 2nd is literally a very amazing and special day for him, one brave young fan spoke out, their management dropped them, Zoella lost her footage it was the start of a very surprising downfall and opened many eyes to how inappropriate the Inghams behaviour is.
Yes it it!! 2 years though... Who'd have thought we would still be talking about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can you hear that noise folks ? It's the bottom of the barrel being scraped !

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I dont get why they are so desperate to travel during a pandemic :confused: and then they wonder why they get hate for it, so its got to be to get more views:mad: god they are getting desperate bad enough going to the Maldives in march but now wanting to go abroad again:mad::mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 18
If they go away this week they are just stupid. If they are that desparate for a holiday book a local haven sites for a week or something. Not flying off when you've made this huge deal about how worried it makes you going shopping.

Reactions: 30
The 'chav' roleplays the girls do doesn't settle right with me. I'm from a working class background and it furthers the stereotype of us being uneducated and not put together.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Another one do them stupid parody’s, another reason for Isabelle to get bullied if she goes back to school. Isabelle if you read tattle RUN!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
@thegreencow i honestly don’t know how you manage to sit through every ‘isla/Isabelle/esme cam’ segments of the vlogs. And those things that Isabelle and Esmè always do. You truly are a saint and do not get enough recognition 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Obviously they’ll be going away this week
They’ll say we couldn’t change our dates as no other dates available
We couldn’t loose thousands
We spoke as a family and decided to go
Queue them walking through the airport all masked up

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Wonder if the Ingham house reveal will be as impressive as the one Family Fizz have just posted.....
Family Fizz just seem to go from one rented airbnb to another, they never have a homely feel to them. Id rather have a lived in home whatever size or mess comes with it to feel comfortable in than moving every few months to a strangers home which you cant personalise or fear damaging furniture and loosing deposit.

Reactions: 13
This is why the eldest daughter gets bullied . Showing her colouring and sticking book and doing horrific unfunny skits with her little sister . She’d wooden , embarrassed and uncomfortable . 15 year olds just don’t act like this . That is unless you are dragged up by baby machine unemployable Sarah . This is what happens when you still by LOL dolls for a teenager . She’s become delayed in her development . Shame on u Sarah

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.