The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still waiting to be thrown in jail for my Ingham dislike. I was looking forward to a snowy break to Switzerland as well.

Reactions: 17
They are not as daft as they may portray
They have 2 other houses that they rent out.
Done through a letting agency but one of the shrewder moves they made

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Can we have a celebration... I thought we would all be celebrating in Switzerland? Can u travel there it's neutral🤔
Last thing I heard Chris was asking them to build a very lot big jail for us all, such a kind person

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The house is no longer sold and I find this HILARIOUS and couldn’t happen to better people 🤣
The second buyer that’s pulled out so let’s see what creepy says the reason is, it’s always the buyers fault!!
No dream Disney mansion for them hahaha
How do we know it’s back up for sale?????

Reactions: 1
They are not as daft as they may portray
They have 2 other houses that they rent out.
Done through a letting agency but one of the shrewder moves they made
And exactly how would the Inghams be able to afford three mortgages? They couldn't even afford to buy a decent caravan and their cars are second hand, constantly in need of repair. If they were rich landlords then all this stuff could be brand new.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry if it’s already been posted but I can not get over the fact she’s wearing these trainers 😂😂

Someone has been practicing their photoshop skills. Look at her legs, there is definitely something going on there 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched this clip. It's classic Inghams spouting out tit to sound like responsible adults to then acting as if the world is back to normal and they can do what they want 🤦‍♀️
He keeps saying from the six, does he mean 6th

• Haha
Not a chance do they have houses they rent out. They brag far too much about everything to not mention that!
Exactly! No way would Chris have missed a chance to talk about being a property mogul as one of his many exciting careers!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh yes they will def be squirming over fizz family lol I'm waiting on the super dooper all inclusive pool party like the radfords
That was a pile of tit. Hosted by a drag queen and weird father (edited as I couldn’t post the appropriate word!)

Reactions: 3
Bet they mention something in a day or so as a dig at us.
And, yeah, we would know about it if it was true.
Oh for sure they'll mention something. Still wouldn't believe it though.

Hi Steve 🖑 can you pass this on please
Or be prepared to isolate for 14 days if they do come. If any Scots get wind of them being here and not isolating they will be reported for sure!
2 contractors coming back and forth from England working on runway at RAF Lossiemouth have tested positive and rest are isolating. People aren't happy!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Oh for sure they'll mention something. Still wouldn't believe it though.

Or be prepared to isolate for 14 days if they do come. If any Scots get wind of them being here and not isolating they will be reported for sure!
2 contractors coming back and forth from England working on runway at RAF Lossiemouth have tested positive and rest are isolating. People aren't happy!
Scotland says NO!!!! Stay at home Lazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.