The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like they’ve tried to cover themselves, if you look at the bottom of the page the house is on you aren’t allowed to share it anywhere on any website without prior permission from the estate agent. Shame you can just google it Lazy and it’s the first one 😂. We don’t need to share it you’ve done that all by yourselves and even the house number this time 🙈

Reactions: 6
Sorry if it’s already been posted but I can not get over the fact she’s wearing these trainers 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
looks like she is wearing a sheet and one arm is smaller than the other

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen Sarah said on insta that it's been one of those days. She can't pinpoint what though... But I know! It's Monday which means pension day, maybe Nanarrr lost her bank card 😱🤷‍♀️
She’s doing her usual and copying Stacey. She sees that Stacey gets actual concern so she thinks it’ll work for her! Cannot think of anything herself! The pic claiming it’s a “throwback”- I’d hardly call last week a throwback 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rumoured to be this one in Keighley. they lost out on it initially then from later hints it sounded like they were able to get it. But the Inghams talk so much 💩, who knows.

View attachment 167836
I thought that but they bigged up the fact they were having gates put up etc but there are 4 houses close together with no space for the caravan and not private like they first made out
🤔 I smell bs coming from the inghams regarding how big and private the new house really is!

Reactions: 9
She looks like she's filming a dressing like my teen/swapping clothes with my teen challenge video.
I guess we should be thankful it's not the sequin Uggs let's give her some credit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry if it’s already been posted but I can not get over the fact she’s wearing these trainers 😂😂

That headband though 😂 She’s too old to be dressing like that, but then again she’s trying to look the age of the girls Creepy likes, maybe trying to stop him asking other girls to drop that towel 🤔

I wouldn’t even try looking like that and I’m 18, god knows what other people think

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought that but they bigged up the fact they were having gates put up etc but there are 4 houses close together with no space for the caravan and not private like they first made out
🤔 I smell bs coming from the inghams regarding how big and private the new house really is!
They've hinted at trips to America for the last 2 years but it hasn't happened 🤷‍♀️
After a while you soon learn what the Inghams say and actually show are two very different things. Sarah says gated property, you think of large gates, privacy and security but she may mean just a bog standard front gate like this 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s dressing like a preteen
Exactly what I was thinking but she's a mixture of preteen, frump, desparate.
Bet Christopher is loving the child look but sadly she's more tragic than sexy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just been looking at the photos on Rightmove. They really do have horrific taste don't they?! They've ruined that house (and I'm not just on about the smell that has probably penetrated the walls)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
This one is still showing SSTC, I wonder if that will change now?
It's a strange one because it says it's been up for sale since May 2019 and went SSTC about the time the Inghams hinted at finding a house.

I wonder if the developer was stringing them along by saying there was 'another buyer who is a friend' and I seem to recall the Inghams bragging that they tried to gazump the friend. But if the house had been up for over a year and all of a sudden there's 2 buyers interested.... it all seems a bit fishy. I reckon the developer was having them on, in which case, being the Inghams, is hilarious.

Don't get why such a lovely house at such a good price could be for sale for over a year, even if it is a bad area? It seems like a bargain to me.

Reactions: 10
"Early viewing is a must" ..!! Haha, it's been on the market for yonks. Why don't they remove that? Just makes them sound stupid. Wonder why they went with that EA? They were cheap, probably. There's plenty of really good agents who would have shifted it ages ago - by taking decent photos, getting the floor plan correct etc.

That lounge is awful! The fire looks like it should be in a wendy house, and it's really skinny! Also, Sarah did the chav thing of leaving all the washing in the machine and they took a picture of it.
I really can't see what's luxury about it. It's big. That's about it. I've seen tiny places that are more luxury than that smelly house.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes
They are talking about going to Scotland when they don’t realise they could possibly have to quarentine for 14 days, let’s hope Nicola stops them to save the Scottish tattlers. Doesn’t the girl Chris slept with live there? It would be awkward if they saw her but then again I heard that she’s gone to the dark side. Btw Chris please don’t do anything you know you shouldn’t there.
Yes Rosyth, south of the Forth Bridge. There are many communities like that, salt of the earth folk & if I was Chris Ingham I would take a first aid kit if they are considering going there! They don’t suffer FOOL’S gladly that’s for certain & if word got round the Ingham’s were in town I don’t think It would be pretty. That’s the reality of having a reputation that goes before you! That’s his Karma!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.