The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear god Sarah looks ridiculous in that tracksuit 😂 not only is it cheap looking but she looks like she’s away to launch a leisurewear collection for the Amish with that hair.
you just know he was laughing his moobs off on the inside, telling her how super hot she looked in a trackie designed for 10 year olds. Revenge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another Esme birthday vlog?
Must of read on here that her birthday sucked! Nothing but crap presents, poo cake, and a gifted woman for the family. Besides the gifted woman (Sarah) they also received a trampoline! Lol

As for Jace, surely his speech is behind, it's a long time since my child was that young, but I'm positive that by this age she was saying a lot more words than he is. Seeing as the one word he actually knows is "go" how often does he heard that word, go away (insert which ever child is bothering them) haven't got time for your crap today, I mean there's no, mum, dad, dog it's just noises from him, or crying. Where's the health visitor?
Yes! I’ve been saying this for a while.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hello tattlers, so sorry for my absence for the last few days, landed myself in hospital...Yet again...but don't worry I was discharged a couple hours ago and im all good. (sure I said this last time, but im confident im all ok now 😂) Managed to read through most of the forum (reading through the last 6/7 pages now) but wifi connection was absolutely appalling and I could only get 3G, and even then I had to stand with my phone out the window.
I'm about to watch the past couple days vlogs - won't be any thoughts on them, however will start posting thoughts again tomorrow. Just want to say thank you greencow for the run downs - much appreciated when I was unable to watch the vlogs, and thank you to everyone else whose been commenting on the forum, you gave me something to have a good chuckle at whilst in hospital.
Lots of love to you all x

Also came up with a thread title on my way home:
Ingham Family #108 Caterpillars no more, vlogs are such a bore, im surprised izzy isn't crying on the floor
lovely to see you back and hope you are well x

talking of trampolines did anyone get a reply from TP toys ?

Reactions: 10
I am beginning to feel a little sorry for Isla, her birthday was spread over 2 vlogs?! No party, no gifted tent, Esme got or so it seems a lot more in terms of content. Then they're going to throw a "suprise" party tomorrow, who's coming? Or is it just a family thing? I mean one minute she's saying we should include Isla, then says oh but I want her to help set it up. If it's just a family thing, why not include her in the suprise, I mean it's not her fault she can't act surprised, she has to look to others on how to react. She's probably been told so many times in the past, no Isla, not like that, you need to act as if you know nothing, do it again. She missed out, just as Esme has, so why throw a suprise party for one child and not the other? I get they have no concept of treating the girls as equals, but when you put it out there then do a better job of pretending that one isn't in favour this month. It really irks me that they can't treat the kids as equals. As for Jace, surely his speech is behind, it's a long time since my child was that young, but I'm positive that by this age she was saying a lot more words than he is. Seeing as the one word he actually knows is "go" how often does he heard that word, go away (insert which ever child is bothering them) haven't got time for your crap today, I mean there's no, mum, dad, dog it's just noises from him, or crying. Where's the health visitor?
I agree ...and are really disturbed by this amount of screen time Jace has...lazy recently had a picture of him in Isabelle bed watching a computer screen all alone with a dummy in his mouth...no screen time is recommended for children under 2 ....that poor boy ..imagine his life...he will be a tantrum throwing spoilt attention starved little thug by the time all this is over,...none of it will be his fault......

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Has Jace had his 1 yr check up yet? I know things must be difficult with the virus but surely thats classed as important?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They are only desperate to go on HOLIDAY (not travelling) because they think that gets them more views and more ££

plus they’ll be ahead of most Youtubers getting back on holiday vlogs because most others aren’t stupid (Or skint) enough to do it just for views.

after Chris whinged about social distancing. Fine to use petrol stations, fine when he broke down and a recovery service had to come out (or he’d snuck off for a few hours and told sarah he broke down, did he vlog the recovery?)
Fine to go round every clothes store and pick everything up.

getting nana some food shopping though. No way.
Unlikely he broke down. How convenient he had no signal either 🙄
I reckon he either meets men off Grindr or visits prostitutes. Probably doesn’t care what hole he sticks in. Probably sticks it in the Hoover at home the dirty perve 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
But he's a professional Videographer...surely it's nothing less than "Lights, camera, action!" for their productions? 😆
Sorry this cracked me up hehe.
I don’t comment often and don’t get on that much. But still love you all. So inspirationaaaal 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I reckon he either meets men off Grindr or visits prostitutes. Probably doesn’t care what hole he sticks in. Probably sticks it in the Hoover at home the dirty perve 🤮
Yetch then he puts that Hoover all over the bed sheets. Think we’ve found the source of her constant facial fungus 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
FFS another bloody birthday vlog. This screams desperate for content . Could the fans be any more gullible.

Reactions: 14
I am beginning to feel a little sorry for Isla, her birthday was spread over 2 vlogs?! No party, no gifted tent, Esme got or so it seems a lot more in terms of content. Then they're going to throw a "suprise" party tomorrow, who's coming? Or is it just a family thing? I mean one minute she's saying we should include Isla, then says oh but I want her to help set it up. If it's just a family thing, why not include her in the suprise, I mean it's not her fault she can't act surprised, she has to look to others on how to react. She's probably been told so many times in the past, no Isla, not like that, you need to act as if you know nothing, do it again. She missed out, just as Esme has, so why throw a suprise party for one child and not the other? I get they have no concept of treating the girls as equals, but when you put it out there then do a better job of pretending that one isn't in favour this month. It really irks me that they can't treat the kids as equals. As for Jace, surely his speech is behind, it's a long time since my child was that young, but I'm positive that by this age she was saying a lot more words than he is. Seeing as the one word he actually knows is "go" how often does he heard that word, go away (insert which ever child is bothering them) haven't got time for your crap today, I mean there's no, mum, dad, dog it's just noises from him, or crying. Where's the health visitor?
I was thinking the "go" thing might be because they shout go when they are about to film and he hears that so much 😔

Reactions: 10
No signal but managed to get one to call the recovery people.

Reactions: 6
FFS another bloody birthday vlog. This screams desperate for content . Could the fans be any more gullible.
I've just read some of the comments on their vlog. A very lot of criticism on the Esme Birthday Epic Ongoing Saga - feel a new thread title should include "BUT WHAT ABOUT ISLA??"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've just read some of the comments on their vlog. A very lot of criticism on the Esme Birthday Epic Ongoing Saga - feel a new thread title should include "BUT WHAT ABOUT ISLA??"
This party thing didn't even need to be for her birthday, she's missing out on her leavers prom and any other events school would have done for the year 6 class.

Why not call it her end of primary celebration or something 😬

Reactions: 13
This party thing didn't even need to be for her birthday, she's missing out on her leavers prom and any other events school would have done for the year 6 class.

Why not call it her end of primary celebration or something 😬
Exactly but I guess they're fixated on anything birthday themed bringing in the big view totals 🤑🤑🤑

Reactions: 4
They will probably start with the pregnancy click bait soon.. Getting desperate

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.